Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fatmah5000

Goldie

fatmah5000

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 2:27am | IP Logged

hello friends,

hope you all are great....

well,yesterday i was watching a documentary and this topic raised....

In ISLAM religion,a man can marry one - four wives,if that man is strong enough,i mean financially and mentally....and he should keep his love and responsibilities in equal level......

I myself being a muslim,strongly believes that what ever happens in our religion,it happens for good,coz always ALLAH knows best!

but.....for a second,if you look in an ordinary way of life,as human being...IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE AND GIVE THEM EQUAL RIGHTS,LOVE,CARE AND ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES....without failling?

plz share your views.....and boys keep suggesting more!....Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what do you say?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Heyy, nice topic, will come back to it, really got to think about this one... but for right now, I don't think so, why, I'll come back to that..

fatmah5000

Goldie

fatmah5000

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged
no problem preety,,,,u can think and come back with your suggestion and comments....will be waiting dear!

syreen

Goldie

syreen

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hi yaar gr8 topic. Im also a MUSLIM. LOL

I fink dat men should not be allowed 2 marry so many women coz at da end of da day dey cant spend tym wid al of dem. According 2 me a man should only marry dat women which he loves da most n who he can spend da rest of life wid. Tongue

Edited by syreen - 19 June 2006 at 7:21am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.