Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR~Love at first sight~#2 ch-14 pg129 *complete* (Page 19)

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Congo for new thread.

Keep me in pm list.Kahbardar agar bhli tho.
P>S:This month till ramdan ends wil be slow in reading updates.klater wil catch up..

no probs dear...
same reason from my side for slow update asma...
but update toh main de bhi du but no one seems to be interested huh...

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Are many r busy with ramdaan i guess .
bad mai wil patch up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
rite but I still get threatening comments to update soon...Cry
shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
congrs dear Big smile Party

n yup!! where is my name in pm list??? Angry

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffy_arsha

congrs dear Big smile Party

n yup!! where is my name in pm list??? Angry
thanks and as I said only added the ones who liked the post... but anyways adding u now... happy...
archu395 Groupbie
archu395
archu395

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ur updates r realli awsum... w8in 4 d nxt 1Wink n dnt 4gt 2 pm me...Smile

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu395

ur updates r realli awsum... w8in 4 d nxt 1Wink n dnt 4gt 2 pm me...Smile
thanks... n will surely update soon... 
-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hey guys... so here's the next update of Love at First sight... I know Teaser ki wajah se many of u are confused... hehehe!! many even planned to kill me for that... anyways thoda sa confusion yaha clearing... baki ka next chapter mein... till then just enjoy this update...

The first ray of sun fell on the two making Kria move being uncomfortable with the rays disturbing her sleep. Rey felt something moving that disturbed his sleep. He opened up his eyes to find his sleeping beauty in his arms getting disturbed by the sunrays. Her lips parted making him feel the urge to take them in his.

Aah!!! How do you suppose me to control myself when she is damn seducing even when sleeping? Does she even realize how seductive while sleeping peacefully and making me go crazy.

That's it he couldn't control any more and gently took her lips in his. This was enough for his sleeping beauty to wake up from her sleep and realize that they had spent last night here in the garden. She pushed him slightly and got up straightening herself and said, "Don't you think we should leave this place? It's a public property and my father is not the one who owes it."

"But what about the arrangements? Don't you think we even need to get this cleared" he questioned not able to understand why to leave all those things at the garden itself.

"Wont this get noticed by others..." he continued

"Rey, you don't need to bother about it. I'll take care of it. Now will you please come along with me?" saying this Kria took him along, to her mansion. And Rey hurriedly took his T-shirt and put it on in their way back. Yet again it was a walk back to the Ghai mansion.

On the way back home, Kria again gave a call to someone and instructed to clear all those arrangements from the garden. Finally they reached the mansion and Kria made their way inside the house from the backyard directly to her room.

"Phew... finally we reached here safely." Kria said letting out a sigh, whereas Rey was totally confused as to what was Kria talking about.

"What is it that you are frightened for?" Rey asked.

"Rey please no more questions, I'll explain it all to you later. Right now you just go and get freshen up. I'll get you some clothes." She said totally exhausted.

"clothes? Oh!!! Hello from where will you get clothes for me?" Rey questioned her.

"Uff!!! How many questions will ask more? Anyways I got it for you a few days back but didn't get the opportunity to give it to you. Ab please aur questions mat puchna as you know am your sleeping beauty and today you made me wake up at 6 a.m." saying this she laid down on her bed.

Oh!!! He was not suppose to expect her to be fresh this early morning and disturbing her sleep. So he thought better not to bother her anymore and follow her instructions he went to have a shower and she got him the clothes, well that was a plain T-shirt and Denims.

After getting ready he found her sleeping on her bed and unknowingly a smile crept on his face seeing her sleeping so peacefully like an angel.

He saw her hairs covering her face and disturbing him to have a clear view of the angel lying in peace. He went and sat next to her and pinned her hairs. Wait a second how can someone expect him to stop adoring this angel infront of him? He caressed her cheeks and felt her soft silky skin of hers.

She in her sleep caught his hand and turned to the other side in sleep not leaving the grip on his hand. He smiled the way she behaves even in her sleep and pecked on her cheek.

He heard someone's footstep at the door and somehow loosened the grip of Kria's hold; he started moving hyperactively to find a place as to where he can hide himself. He should not be caught in Kria's room and be a trouble for both Kria and himself.

Finally he hid in a corner making sure he was not at all visible or anyone could figure him out. He saw door flung open and someone entering into the room. It was Sumit (Kria's dad, if u don't remember) followed by Aarav.

Sumit came and sat next to Kria touched her forehead and tried to wake her up but she just turned to the other side and put the blanket on her face as well...

S: beta, please get up...

But she denied, thus, Sumit said to Aarav, "Please let her know that I am leaving for an important business deal and her mom too is going along with me."

He was leaving the room and Aarav was still looking Kria, Sumit turned to Aarav and said, "do take care of her... you very well know how childish she is!!!" to which Aarav just nodded and mouthed a yes.

Sumit left along with Palak and Aarav was trying hard to make Kria awake but she being Kria Ghai, was not that easy... suddenly she said, "Rey, please let me sleep na!!!"

Aarav was shocked and so was Rey, she even used to murmur his name in sleep. Aarav puzzled and said, "Rey?" to which Kria realized it wasn't Rey but Aarav; she quickly got up and straightened herself and gave a bone-crushing hug to Aarav saying, "good morning, hottie." And tried speaking random stuffs to divert Aarav's mind... but it was his best friend, Aarav he gave her a suspicious look and raised his eyebrows.

Rey on the other hand was just praying nothing turns to be bad for them... Kria succeeded to divert his mind but he was determined to find out the truth. He left the room and Kria went to have a shower.

Rey left for his office tip-toeing out of Ghai mansion and reached his office.

Kria came out and was searching for him but could only find a note saying,

"you take rest we'll have this meeting later on.. It's been postponed due to some reasons and will be back once I finish with the other meeting. Bye –love Rey"

[I am cutting the unnecessary crap]

Rey was done with his meeting and was leaving when his cell rang; the caller ID flashed her mom's name. He picked it up but to his surprise his mom was screaming on the other side.

'Rey, what the hell is going on? Is this true...'

[blah blah blah]

Rey asked her too take a breathe n explain why was she reacting so and the next moment he was blown by knowing the fact he switched on the television and got totally shocked... he didn't knew how would Kria react to all this... how would she face it? will she be able to face all this humiliation?

He even forgot that his mom was on the other side, suddenly he heard her scream out loud his name.

'its all rumor and he'll handle it' saying so he disconnected the call to avoid the unnecessary drama of Gayatri (Rey's mom)

Rite now all he wanted was to be there besides her, just support her and say I am always there for you.

On the other hand Aarav told her about the news flashes, she went numb. The only thing that rushed to her mind was how would Rey react to all this?

Aarav again looked at her to know whats the matter? She had been in headlines and such rumors a lot many times before... even they were linked together and still are done but this time its not just them but Rey as well.. Kria is been accused to b seeing two at a time and this was enough to make Aarav burn in anger. He questioned her about Rey and after a lot of enquiry Kria let him know the truth.

K: Hottie

A: what is it???

K: hottie... Actually, we both are a couple and I love him.
She said in one go with her gaze fixed at the ground...

A: are you serious?
He asked unable to digest the truth...

K: yes very much...

A: sexy... hope he is the right guy for you… and I am not going to except him so easily... he has to face the interrogation...

Finally they were done with their so called discussion and arrived at the main enterance.

The news reporters gathered at the gates of Ghai mansion, the gaurds tried to control the situation but it was not possible for them as well.

The reporters ran to the main enterance and gathered near Aarav and Kria

The reporters started their non-stop questions...

"Miss. Kria Ghai, are you dating Reyaansh Singhani or Aarav Chopra?"

"or both at a time"

"ma'm please answer?"

"are u just being with Reyaansh Singhani for your upcoming project?"

The questions went on and Kria had tears in her eyes but Aarav held her shoulders' and said that he'll support no matter what happens.

By the time Rey arrived and he also stood next to Kria... looked at her and blinked once assuring her that he is there for her.

The reporters started questioning both the guys as well...  and they kept on saying 'no comments'

While a reporter suddenly questions Rey, "so was it a casual meet at your office for 4hours?" being quite suspicious about their relationship...

This left Rey puzzled and Kria suspicious of the one following her for these days... he looked at Kria, she was frightened of the chaos that might be created due to all this…

when Aarav was questioned being in a relationship with Kria.

...: shut up u... Aarav Chopra is my boyfriend.

ignore typos... recheck karne ka time nahi mila...

I know cliffy... but Kya karu.. u guys dont seem to be interested for this... toh thought of creating more suspense... next update jab time mila tab... but pehle cross connection wahan response aur demand zyada hai...

agar yahan demand zyada hui toh I might update this along... or sumthing...

rite now working on Cross connection...

anyways me bhaaging... pitna nahi hai...Monkey Icons Yoyo

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29varshitha.h.nanu-arshasrishtysood16rimssssssRINKYKAUR19skreyaakshayshetty-swaron-arushiiipriyasogani8archu395aashima.jindalpreetibahetistar94KoolKatzmalificientkriyaansh.reyamEyesfriendlyroshnithedivagrungta11archisha06k.sweetkriyansh19kreya204Jeeya_AngelGayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYAdazzlingmanavispicyraysSheLooks18ToMeAnanya.SwaRon-Snehaa-shiksha_03ArShaAngelspuja_arshaanniemathiaskrcool_star14--RAINA----Ritu--KR_anki_ArShaCrazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedRoxxy47HR-DMG4lifesapnaarsha--Shukti--yogini64Himu_arshameenalumashaffy_arshatinatartariaishasullydon girlsPumpkinnshalini_arshaPihu.k11anjoriiiRajeshwari_KRFlame.Of.RosecrazyskyThe007ShivaniJollyRancher.dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeluv_arsha--Min-Yoongi---FrozenRain-bluelashesanjali22Black_StoneBorn2DanceMadhu_ArSha-CRJ-DEFOM-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Go to top