Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

KR~Love at first sight~#2 ch-14 pg129 *complete* (Page 127)

Born2Dance IF-Sizzlerz
Born2Dance
Born2Dance

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
phir toh abhi yeh thread khatam kardun?

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
nahi!!!!!!!!!!

aisa mat karna yeh thread khatam hone se pehle iska last update dena hai soch kar toh ab tak likh rahi thi...

naya thread banaana padega toh pataa nhi kab cmplete karungi...
SheLooks18ToMe Goldie
SheLooks18ToMe
SheLooks18ToMe

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
madam...Smile

kab update krne ka iraada ha?Wink lgta ha jeeju se complain krni padegi... kyun karun cmplain?
LOL

Edited by Rashi_d3 - 20 October 2012 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Chapter 14:

She felt she had been cheated for so many days... negativity took over her heart and all she could think was of him and that he didn't trust her.

Ratz was begging Aarav to help her in bring KriYaansh back together mission. She knew it won't be possible without him. She begged him for umpteenth times but all in vain... she stood in front of him, gave angry looks and said, "I am not asking u... u have to help me u don't have any option..." he turned around she again came in between and said, "please Aarav... for Kria atleast"
"On one condition" aarav said in a stern voice. "I agree" came an instant reply without knowing his condition. "listen to the condition first.." she became attentive "if I don't find Rey worth Kria's love I won't help u" he laid down his condition. "no probs. Rey won't disappoint me" she said smiling sheepishly but Aarav's eyes widened hearing 'Rey wont disappoint me'
he took it the other way round and looked up in disbelief. Ratz slapped his forehead and barked, "u idiot I am saying that he won't disappoint me as I know he loves her a lot toh pls concentrate on the mission" and went away

"ma'am you have a meeting with sir at 1 today" the caller said. "fine I'll be there." saying so she hung up. She entered the office just to look at weird expressions of the staff, who were still in a dilemma about this mystery relationship between their boss and this lady. She was followed by Ratz and Aarav. "I am telling you these two are hopeless" he tried to convince Ratz that they were wasting time but was shushed by her glares "arre trust me, they wont do anything else but business, that idiot is a workaholic" "Oh please they are lovers as well" "they had a break up sweetheart." they stood near the cabin to have a watch about their conversation. But to their utter surprise all Kria and Rey did was business and nothing else."I guess we should lock them up in a room all alone" Ratz suggested. "won't work. Firstly, two people can never be alone and secondly, locking them up in a room isn't this meeting something similar, its only them but they didn't utter a word except for the project, sexy won't take the initiative as she has lost trust in him and he won't take the initiative as that idiot is quite stubborn. gadha kahin ka" He exclaimed. "toh ab kya?" she asked him for a plan "I have a plan... par pehle yahan se nikalte hain or else, sexy humein plan karne layak nahi chodege" and they left

"we need Aditya jijz ki help for this"
"do u really think jijz help karenge?" she asked with a confused look

Aditya was being bugged up by the two... he was just trying to escape from there at the earliest in any possible way... "guys please yeh mujhse nahi hoga... Rey ko pata chala toh m so dead" he refused their proposal and was just leaving when Retz started with her melodrama "haw!!! Jijz aap apne chote bhai se darte ho?" "no its just that I cant do this" he gave up. "Kria ke liye bhi nahi" Ratz said with a cute puppy dog face while Aarav lost in her and dreamingly said if u behave like this toh I am even ready to die for u
Aditya giggled at this and Ratz shot daggers at Aarav and gave a better-concentrate-on-mission look. They finally after the 2long hours held argument succeeded to pataofy Aditya to involve into their plans.

In the evening,
(Singhania house)

A: Rey get up na man' chal na lets go for a party' tu kya sadaa hua muh le kar baitha hai' tujhe koi khushi nahi huyi kya that Shweta is pregnant

R: bhai mere, aapko jaana hai toh jao mujhe kahin nahi jaana.. aur bhabhi ki aisi halat mein aapko unke saath hona chahiye aur aapko apne hi maze ki paddi hai

A: oye mere seedhe saadhe sharif bhai teri bhabhi kahin nahi jaa rahi par main apne baap banne ki khushi toh celebrate kar sakta hu...

R: banne wale ho... bane nahi... over excitement ki dukaan

A: arrey bhul mat main tujhse badaa hu.. aur tu meri beizatti kar raha hai

R: bhai please mujhe bahut saara kaam hai.. so aap jao aur mujhe kaam karne do

A: tu kehna kya chahta hai main tujhe kaam nahi karne deta?

R : bhai please!!!

A : toh tu mere saath chal raha hai ya nahi ?

R: nahi 

But before this argument cud heat up shweta came in n sum how managed to make him agree to go along with Aditya... he being obedient devar agreed n left to change while Shweta kept her elbow on Aditya's shoulder and said, "dekha woh meri baat manta hai." "thik hai thik hai. Ek baar Kria aa jaye phir dekhna kaun kski baat manta hai" he said with a confident smile plastered on his face whereas she just rolled her eyes

(ghai mansion)

Ratz: chal na Kria lets go n have sum fun

K: kaha na, nahi' tujhe jaana hai toh jaa mujhe mat pakaa..

A: (whispered in Ratz' ears) yeh tumse nahi pattegi

Ratz: u bet... aur tum toh aise keh rahe ho jaise bahut experience ho ladki patane ka

A: ladki pataane ka experience nahi hota toh tum kaise pat jaati.. aur rahi baat iski toh isse mujhse zyaada kaun jaanta hai?

A: sexy lets just go out' tujhe bhi accha lagega...

And she agreed to him at once. Aarav went to Ratz n whispered "kaha tha na" she turned around just to see him grin

*party*

they entered from the opposite directions and clashed at the entrance, looked up just to have an eye-lock.. "hey sexy" Adi greeted her. "jijz, u here?" she fumbled. "y can't I be here" "naah just" she was cut by Ratz n Aarav hey come on lets have something and dragged KriYaansh to the drink counter, but Kria excused herself being uncomfortable of his presence, Ratz accompanied her.

A: hey man... why do u seem to be low?

R:nothing... (he tried to avoid)

A: so is there any scope for u n Kria? I mean all again... a new start?

R: no. she deserves someone much better. I cheated her. for my family but I did cheat her (Aarav was pleased to hear that.) but y r u asking?

A: nothing I thought to set her with my business colleague (he lied. but someone was deeply hurt.)

Aarav went to the girls. "sexy, can u pls excuse us for a minute please" he said with a puppy face. "anything for u hottie" she responded with a smile and left. "what was this for" Ratz glared at him "don't worry m not here to romance with u in public but to say that I finally have found that, that idiot is worth sexy" he said in a low tone but she jumped in excitement and hugged him tight. he was shocked she never ever acted like this before in public, later she backed off with an embarrassed look evident on her face. "so lets start the plan" he said to distract.

Kria was with Adi n Rey, Adi got a call n some time later he came with a furious mood. "y cant people stop hiding important facts to their loved ones" listening to this KriYaansh's eyes widened
"what happened jijz?" Ratz tried to make him calm. Kria shook her head to avoid strange thoughts. "aare ppl think they can cheat someone n later on tag it as sacrifice n hiding the facts" he let out his frustration. "but jijz sumtimes things ain't in our hands" Kria replied "but we shudn't hide anything form the one we love" Rey debated and then starts the debate between Kria and Rey.

"you know what guys, sometimes we can explain things to other but just can't accept the same for ourselves" Adi said in a calm tone to which Kria and Rey looked at each other. Adi, Ratz n Aarav left them alone. after the long lost session they looked around to find the others missing.

"seems they are gone" Kria concluded. "hmm... so may I drop u home" Rey offered. "naah! I'll hire a cab" "but I wont let u do that" he declared. she threw her hands up in defeat.

He had switched on the FM and there the RJ played "baatein kuch ankahi si" by the time the track ended they reached Ghai mansion she was about to leave when he called out her name, she turned. "u didn't bid me bye today" her eyes widened she knew what exactly he meant."Rey" she uttered somehow. "I wanna give it another chance" he said in a low tone, even she wanted to. "haan par Rey, yahan?" she fumbled "toh kahin aur chalein?" he suggested. she hopped in and chirped "beach" "but my" he leaned forward. "yahan nahi" she slightly pushed him. he made a disappointed face she gave a quick peck on his cheek "ab chalo" she demanded. He drove to the beach.

with this the new phase of KriYaansh Love life started

THE END

okay I guess I had pakaofied u guys a lot with this... so here m ending this one with a note, not to make this FF more pathetic and lame

Edited by -shenz- - 25 October 2012 at 4:04am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...poojavj06Kriyaansh3103chandana29varshitha.h.nrimssssssDiksha97RimshaArsharubykriyanshDeepu_krvirka_luvk.sweetarchisha06love-kreyapreetibahetiKoolKatzroshnithedivagrungta11GayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYA-Pia-shiksha_03kreya204rock_ruviSheLooks18ToMespicyraysswa-ronshivi_reyloverdazzlingmanavikrasforevercool_star14--RAINA--Effaciouszona_malik-Rakshu-ArShaAngelsPinkpearlyNirju99anniemathiaskryogini64kritzzz_ArShaHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3Himu_arshashaffy_arshaPumpkinndon girlsshalini_arshaanjoriiiFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Keisha.daisydee425Crazy4AshVikMadhu_ArShaRajeshwari_KRCieli.Santiluv_arshacrazysky-FrozenRain-anjali22hetu29Born2Dancedancersqueenmoon_cupcakenature2-Ocean.eyes--CRJ-

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
res

unres

yippiee im first

wohoo Party

but hey

end kyon kiya...???

uaan

leave it ise kiya toh kiya