Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -shenz-

fine kuhu... i need time of a day or two... till then u can enjoy forgotten past... 😛

ohk🤗
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part 😃...
Kriyansh are drifting apart , not good 😒...
End pe kya suspense daal diya 🤔...
Waiting for next part 😊
ShenzK thumbnail
thanks all of u for the lovely comments... n res 🤣

update cuming up in some tym...
anyone waiting for it??
ShenzK thumbnail
CHAPTER 13

The gal stood rooted to her place looking at the lady...she was shocked plus unable to react...

"wo...woh... aunty aap yahan... main main toh bas..." she stammered unable to give an excuse...

"tum yahan kya? bolo..." silence ruled for tym... but the lady continued learning that she wont get any answer... "main batati hu... u are making fun of me n the trust I did on u... that u r worth my son... but I was wrong... Miss preeti malhotra.. I today declare that my son wont marry u"

the gal has let her down... she was suppose to b a typical indian gal all dressed traditionally n with all those traditional values but she was just the reverse...

Ratz had called aditya after seeing preeti in the mall...

she saw Ratz n aarav starring at her... aditya n shweta saw them as well... kria was just blank she cudnt believe sum1 cud reject a gal just because she is modern..

preeti left... aditya came to Kria n gave her a side hug n said, "hey my dear sexy saali.." she just gave a faint smile whereas his mother gave him a dirty look.. to which aaditya replied, "mom this is Kria... my sexiest saali... thats how we all call her sply aarav.." he said eyeing aarav to which Aarav looked at Ratz...

"I can never b jealous of Kria... I know what she means to u" she whispered in his ears...

gayatri wasnt lyking the free behavior of gals n their bonding with aarav...

a while later Shweta faints n all gather around her...

"I will call the ambulance.." aditya said... "no jijz there might a lot of traffic at this tym so lets take her to my place" Kria suggested

gayatri gave many excuses but later on all agreed... b they took her to Ghai mansion.. the doc was directly called upon at Ghai mansion...

Kria speeded up the car n in a few mins they reached home... the doc was already present there... she examined Shweta n declared that there was a gud news for all...

aditya ran into the room n sat next to her... she was all blushy blushy... all joined in n congratulated them... gayatri asked, "I thought u were concentrating on ur career rather than family..."

aditya came forward n replied, "I said the same to her... family toh baad nein bhi plan kar sakte the... but she is she... kehti hai love is much more impt than career..." this took away gayatri's heart she never thought Shweta can be this responsible...

she apologized to shweta n hugged her tight... she in real terms has now accepted her whole heartedly...

Rey by the tym reached there n sat on the other side of the bed n asked with concern, "bhabhi aap thik toh ho?" she gave a nod and her cheeks turned crimson red...

"par hua kya tha?" rey asked eyeing his mother... "mere bhai tu chachu banne wala hai" adi said with a big smile...

Rey in over excitement hugged all... even Kria to which aarav came in the middle n mouthed 'behave' to which he stepped back... Kria felt awkward n she left...

gayatri apologized to rey marrating the mall incident... as she had brought back shweta on a condition that he wud marry preeti... this was like a blow to all...

"now I hv a plan to make these ppl patch up" ratz whispered in Aarav's ears... but he gave a disgusting luk...

"he is not worth her... so dont try" Aarav shot back...

kria was in her room when rey enterd n said, " I am no more busy with any functions toh hope u wont try to find any replacement for me.." he said with a smile adjusting himself on the chair...

"yeah but u r still busy with ur bhabhis good news" she sat straight on her bed but awkwardness between the two was still the same...

"i hope we can still b frnz" rey said offering his hand..

Kria gave it a thought n accepted...

rey left...

y dont u just tell me the truth... y... dnt u trust me.. trust is the most impt element for luv... if u cant share the reason for such a big step... sacrificing love for di n jijz... if u cant trust me... then it means u never loved me... do u think i wudnt b able to understand... u r wrong Rey... u always were.. u nvr loved me..

u dont trust me.. this hurts even more... hate u for not trusting me..

Kria heard everything when his mother apologized...

Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail

NOTE :

ignore typos

Phirse updating thru cell so pms later... 

next update after 20th October...

n guys pls lemme know if I havnt commented on any of ur works or not yet unresd my comment

Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
Diya_luv_D3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice
Update soon 
And pm me aswell :)
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb part 👏...
So Miss.Preeti ka chapter finish 👍🏼...
Kriyansh friends again 😃...
Oh so Rey ne Kria ko sach nahi bataya isliye woh usse naraz hai ...
Loved it ❤️...
Waiting to know what happens next 😊.
kriyansh19 thumbnail
Loved it ..!
It was small bt nice ..!
Atlast kriya got to knw d reason behind reys behaviour ..!
Lets see wat is dere in d future ..!
Update soon d next part soon ..!
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh. . . . . . . . .
Nw i get y rey was ignoring kriya. . . . . .
Rey is realy stupid,he didnt tel kriya d truth. . .
Thank god kriya heard evrythng. . . . . . .
Bt,yaar she startd hatng rey. . . . . . . .
No wayz. . . .
Dis cnt b hapng. . . . .
Vaise superb update. . . .
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
res res res

unres

awsummm update shenz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fnly kria ko sach pta chal gya,,,

kriyaansh frnds again yayieee,,,,,,,,i m loving it,,,,
Edited by kuhu_Arsha - 11 years ago