India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Dvd's agar aayi ,market kaun karega ch ki PH

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
  So many people are looking for NBT dvds as "jan to may" were heavenly episodes ...yeh fact toh ab widespread hai.. So if the DVDs do come out.. I do not who will benefit.. the team or the channel..?  I mean there should be a clause ... if the trp's can't be garnered ..sell DVD's and compensate. I know its the digital age and ppl have everything on YT ... but nothing better than araam se seeing NBT golden era on dvd.. kya boltey ho sab?  Agar channel profits khaata hai DVD's se toh NBT story dropping into dungeon for TRP's se bach jaayega ????

Edited by Jaynragz - 23 July 2012 at 1:28am

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I don't think they'll get much profit by selling DVDs. I don't think there would be many who would want to buy DVDs of TV shows.
I too liked watching all the episodes from Jan to May but i wouldn't want to buy a DVD just to watch them.

Edited by S.Stephy - 23 July 2012 at 1:37am
Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I don't think they'll get much profit by selling DVDs. I don't think there would be many who would want to buy DVDs of TV shows.
I too liked watching all the episodes from Jan to May but i wouldn't want to buy a DVD just to watch them.

people who havent seen ..wud they?
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Originally posted by S.Stephy

people who havent seen ..wud they?
I don't think so they would buy... people who haven't seen the show wouldn't be sure whether the show is good enough for them to spend money on DVDs. Plus, they would get their time-pass by watching shows that are already telecasting on the TV (for which they are already spending).

Edited by S.Stephy - 23 July 2012 at 1:46am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index