Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Friday Updates

By Lakshmir 😃

Shree ku laks Proxy Attendance poduraen - Sorry Buddies Late akkiruchu..

Too much😉  of Dance Party & Kissing scenes👏

😡Mayil Continues his drama against malar, n trying to make kobi to believe his words.but kobi is unanswering😆.. mayil's next asthram family dance parties(Dev's n Meens)Both Do thier performance.. Meens tells him to forget malar n act on next to bring his father out.. kobi tells that let fathers comes out then lets talk about malar issue nu sollittu call up for malar..mayil says that i have told her in anger to get out..she taken it seriously n has left this house nu solluraru..kobi is stunned with no words..Kamu n Rags gives him an sobber look..all disperse.. Kobi gets inside the home with tears in eyes.

Mayil😡 comes to jags home, KNG notes him n pottukuduthufying to Jags.. All pamily gathering in front yard of home to take mayil's Beautiful 🤢drama Curse session.Jags tells that he havent done anything wrong to stop Sr.PP Marriage nu enga appan kutrikulla illa counter ku yeduthu kudukiraru..Namma allu cursing session start pannuraru..curse some more on Malar...😕jags says he wants to keep away from ur pp pamily..so i neednt done anything nu justipication panna try pannurau..😡namma KNG ulla ponthu Ghee oothuraru..😡mayil savudal Continues...mayil ku onnu poduraru..after some oothar 😆😆Mayil leaves the place.Jags continues his blabbering all this is becoz of This malar nu solli mrs. jags ku onnu kudukuraru..KNG is very happy at this dance party

Paramu n Mr.Paramu coming home.. Pamily welcoming them in thier style😆..lola ask them to go back to home, as she will not let them inside thier home..Mr. Paramu tells that even NA attended the function how come hes in nu kekuran👏.. Murthy comes out jumping n start bad mouthing paramu😡..mr.Man gets furious n starts countering for him..finally both brothers got into fight..Mr.man takes off some kattai gave murthy nice kiss🥳 out of it in murthy's nadu mandai🤣👏...murthy is collapsed n starts oh..my god blood amma..lola scolds Mr.paramu for being pondati dasan n takes murthy of to hospital..Mr & Mrs. Paramu enters into.. Kobi is coming to kaja home, Kaja mom checks did malar called him, he says no i know she would be here so i only cam off nu ..Mom was happy on thier attachment towards them ..n ask to talk alone n sort out things..KOLAR talks off ..malar tells for all the happenings at your its your mayil Chittaps is reason behind it nu sollura..Kobi😲 is stunned to hear it.

Screen Freezes
Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago