Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Our Radhe is CV head 4 Iss pyaar ko kya namm do .

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
hi all,
 i just saw aakash pandey profile in fb.It said that he is the creative director for 4lions films.4lions films is right now doing a show on SP.Iss pyaar ko kya Naam Doon?Sanaya Irani and Barun sobti as leads.
 So Aakash Pandey is working for HD and Iss pyaar ko show as well.

And when i msged him asking whether he work for both shows HD and Iss pyaar ko ,he msged me "YES".

Being  a creative head is not easy,i really appreciate his efforts he is putting for Iss Pyaar ko show.Frankly that show gave a tough competition to Hd.It had larger fan base and award winning too.Hope he works with similar spirit for HD also

Edited by ramya567 - 23 July 2012 at 4:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshaakhtarn7geniusneha_mjhtloveinshiHeema22liesl.Nabi.J.LOblueocean_787.ByGod.Nancy

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i thought so.. had seen him with barun in one of the seg..

anyways tfs..
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

hi all,
 i just saw aakash pandey profile in fb.It said that he is the creative director for 4lions films.4lions films is right now doing a show on SP.Iss pyaar ko kya Naam Doon?Sanaya Irani and Barun sobti as leads.

And when i msged him asking whether he work for both shows HD and Iss pyaar ko ,he msged me "YES".

As a creative head,i really appreciate his efforts he is putting for Iss Pyaar ko show.Frankly that show gave a tough competition to Hd.It had larger fan base and award winning too.Hope he works with similar spirit for HD also

looks like he is brilliant in creative part.

then why not ila takes help to save sinking ship called HD??

Edited by 100raj - 23 July 2012 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SUMITaholic-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

hi all,

As a creative head,i really appreciate his efforts he is putting for Iss Pyaar ko show.Frankly that show gave a tough competition to Hd.It had larger fan base and award winning too.Hope he works with similar spirit for HD also

thats what even i am thinking.Iss pyaar ko show is the popular show with so many awards.And why HD is lacking behind in terms of trp's ,chemistry,story and everything.I wanted to ask aaksah ji whats wrong with HD when his other show is dng good .After all chemistry,trp's,story everything is created.Actors will only act accordingly.And  creative team def contributes to success or failure.
But i felt it will be rude to ask like that.So i didn't

Edited by ramya567 - 23 July 2012 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

sachinbhardwaj Newbie
sachinbhardwaj
sachinbhardwaj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
he is very tallented n good person. kya koi mughe unka fb id n user name batayga? how can i send him message? plz yar koi to bata de.
n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

hi all,

agreed. Ila should take some inspiration and induce some romance into HD. Her concept of romance in HD is twisted. she shows Indur-kutumb-jhumpa romance, munna and mrs romance but totally forgets that Inshi are the main coupleOuch. I'm sure not even our moms who watch this serial will be interested in watching Indur romance

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top