India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Current state

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Wow! I can't believe I am actually a member and posting here.  I got addicted to ipkknd this jan when I went to India and have been following it religiously.  Even caught up on old episodes. I was always a silent visitor to forum and enjoyed reading all your comments and analysis/Vms/OS etc.  it definitely made my experience of the epi that much better.  I am probably older by quite a few yrs to all of you..and definitely reading all the posts made me feel younger and reminded me of school/ college days.  But, the current change in the forum has compelled me to not only become a member but also write this post (very unlike me)
(1) I do agree with many here that the quality of the show has been iffy since maybe after the holi epi..or somewhere around there.  The whole kidnapping track went on longer than expected.  Though, on the positive side..it is probably the only show I know of where the hero is kidnapped and not the heroine..who I fact saves him.
(2) next, although we all collectively enjoyed the whole hut scene and related epis..frankly it was out of place.  We love ipkknd because of the emotion and intensity.  In fact, if we were to count the top scenes in ipkknd ..it really wouldn't make top 10(in my mind).  Why:  because  it was out of place.
(3) the show was really going on track when Arnav was saved..in fact the whole unveiling of Shyam was great.  I loved the way Shyam defended himself..inspite of many people knowing the truth about him.  The arshi emotional scenes after that probably the best arshi scenes in my mind.
(4) now, coming to my biggest gripe..and probably mistake by the cvs ( in my mind cause f all the hullabaloo) the whole Arnav redemption track was unnecessary and completely out of place. I almost feel that the cvs gave into what some of us fans were clamoring for: Arnav redemption.  It just doesn't make sense.  It would have nicer if they had more emotional heartfelt scenes between Arnav and khushi.  It wasn't the time and place for romance. If this whole track wasn't  there..many of you wouldn't have been so annoyed.  
(5) many people have hated Anjali's depiction recently.  I for one, at least there they have been spot on.  If the cvs made any mistake it is with Arnav character and nks character.  Nk who was so instrumental in uncovering shams truth...cannot be o happy the next day..definitely not in the mood to give romance tips to arnav.
(6) in fact, I almost Feel they could still have have Anjali saying " chote tum badal Gaye ho" without all the romance track.
(7) don't get me wrong.. I enjoyed all the romantic scenes, but again.. Tell me do they rate In the top scenes of ipkknd ..I don't..why because..they feel out of place.
(8) anyway, sorry for the long post.  But, what I wanted o convey was that if we put unnecessary pressure on cvs..they may have to change tracks and create scenarios which don't fit well with the characters.  Let them do their job.  Let us do ours..which is enjoy the epis and may be comment/criticisize  them..only respectfully.
 Finally, I don't think they should try an Arnav khushi kiss anytime soon.  The time should be right ( like Diwali)..only then we will enjoy it.  Finally, on fun note..I really think their first kiss should be initiated by khushi..that would really surprise rnav( maybe his birthday gift).
Thanks for reading.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash202arshi1986Manvi90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top