India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

isha n salmn

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i love isha n salman dance n concept...n i wait for them only...actully i watch only there performance with full attention...but i dnt like there dance yesterday a lot...tht was challange...but i guess salman can do more better then this...my personal view...i dnt like there dance yesterday...
nor i think thy deserve perfect 30...may be 28 or 29...i guess judges are being partial

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpquarkyp3cubed.Sad.But.True.

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
They deserved the 30 they got for the trio act since it was brilliantly executed. It was not the best challenge they were given but Salman made sure he didn't take the easiness for granted and pulled off a brilliant pole dancing concept

The only performance which I believe didn't deserve a 30 was the puppet act which they did for the Fanaa song. It was more like a gymnastic act for me with not much dance movements. Well this is just my pov

My most fav act of these two are their initial act on "Pareshan' although it didn't get 30 due to that small error from Salman's end 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyquarkyMissPunjabichinky353Rapier-naureen786-nishu786purvaPentaminous.-MariaMars-.Sad.But.True.

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

i love isha n salman dance n concept...n i wait for them only...actully i watch only there performance with full attention...but i dnt like there dance yesterday a lot...tht was challange...but i guess salman can do more better then this...my personal view...i dnt like there dance yesterday...
nor i think thy deserve perfect 30...may be 28 or 29...i guess judges are being partial

@bold

Judges r not partial with Isha...They r partial with Ravi,they give him good marks & praise him for an ordinary performance...his choreographer do the dancing part.

Judges r partial with Jayati ji also...She got difficult task & judges also agreed that it will be tough for her,but she somehow completed the task,although it was not very good performance...but still she didn't deserved 6 marks from remo & Karan,bcoz the same judges were giving 7-8 marks to ravi when he don't do any dance at all...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsysohrobsanjeewi15megustajalebihridayhchocobearRapier-naureen786--Chandramukhi-purva-MariaMars-.Sad.But.True.-Eris--GayabCat-Starktastic

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Nishu I agree...Jayatiji didn't deserve a 6. And how on earth can Ravi get an eight. His performance was worth just 4 marksPinchIsha and Salman usually get what they deserve but Jayati ji has to bear the brunt as the creatives are planning to evict her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymegustajalebi-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.nishu786-Eris-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@Nis
Agree with you on Ravi's marks. How come he scores such good marks for giving sloppy performances? That's ridiculous 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear.Sad.But.True.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.nishu786

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
well guys it was just my pov...s i love isha n salman dance like nythng but i think this week thy dint had such a gud concept...
bout ravi i agree tht he dnt deserve even 20 for such a faltu act...
n bout jayanti...even i felt bad for her...coz i even think tht she really did hard work...atleast she tried
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpElvira22.Sad.But.True.Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Thank goodness i m actually seeing one post that is not bashing Isha and Salman 

I'm shocked too ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index