paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Here's what we know
1. He will be a rich man working as a legal adviser to a firm
2. He will have one of his sons with him

Here's what I want to see
1. Kunal as a successful but not ruthless lawyer. I want to see his professional rise in flashbacks
2. Kunal as a loving and involved father. He should be his son's primary caregiver with assistance from Seema and Veena

Here's what I will tolerate
1. Kunal being bitter with Siddhi. Come on you cant blame the guy. I am sure Siddhi will do some cruel things to distance him from her. But behind the bitterness he should continue loving his Siddhi

Here's what I wont tolerate
1.RICHA as a part of his personal life. As a friend/ companion/ wife
2. Any woman in his life
3. His son being bitter towards Siddhi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSbharoDrivemecracyGayathri_MSKSilamburainbowgirlMehek25

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Here's what we know
1. He will be a rich man working as a legal adviser to a firm
2. He will have one of his sons with him

Here's what I want to see
1. Kunal as a successful but not ruthless lawyer. I want to see his professional rise in flashbacks
2. Kunal as a loving and involved father. He should be his son's primary caregiver with assistance from Seema and Veena

Here's what I will tolerate
1. Kunal being bitter with Siddhi. Come on you cant blame the guy. I am sure Siddhi will do some cruel things to distance him from her. But behind the bitterness he should continue loving his Siddhi

Here's what I wont tolerate
1.RICHA as a part of his personal life. As a friend/ companion/ wife
2. Any woman in his life
3. His son being bitter towards Siddhi

@green : Sum up with all.. What we knew till now was holding something good.. Kunal professional growth inclines. and there will b son-dad relationship (which is awaiting) and going to be turn as the most adorable scenes...

@ Blue : Kunal bitter with siddhi is like, its not new to us.. Until he comes to know the real reason behind siddhi's behaviour, he sometimes behave in the same manner, we have experienced it. That can be bearable to certain limit. But inside he should never stop loving siddhi, as you said.

@Red : As per my guess, richa wont be a part of kunal's life. Not any other woman... Coz... Previously was siddhi been his breath and ultimate source to live.. Now the son is gonna be. He doesnt bother about any other relation.(i mean a woman in his life).
I dont think so his son bcm bitter towards siddhi, due to kunal's behaviour. He never ever exploit siddhi badly infront of world, though she is wrong at sometimes. Bu there are chances to occur this are might be due to VEENA...

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 23 July 2012 at 12:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSbharoDrivemecracy

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
IF KUNAL AGRESS TO MARRY WITCHA DUE TO PESTER FROM VEENA FOR SON'S SAKE?THEN WHAT TO SAY?Angry
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Sorry am totally confused with this show..dont know what to expect from future track...Sinal's love life was too short-lived for my liking...Let them show whatever they want to show...If we like it then fine...if we don't then also fine...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Paradigm I agree with most of what you have said but most strongly with waht you said you won't tolerate!Angry
If they have any sense at all they will eliminate RICHA!Angry
I know they want drama surrounding SINAL union but even without Richa it is going to hard.7 years of question, answers, worries!Its a real long time.Plus the kids also pose a problem, to date each of them haven't met the other have been showered love by single parent , now they have to learn to share!They are bound to possesive and cranky!ConfusedThat is drama enough!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmGayathri_MSKrainbowgirl

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
we are in the state of something is better than nothing...kunal wont marry richa after all what she did for him...he can forget that but he will fear that she may kill the child...and he cant marry any other girl richa wont allow any girl in kunals life...as for as veena he may tell for u i have married once i wont do that again...so i hope no remarriage...

bharo

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

@green : Sum up with all.. What we knew till now was holding something good.. Kunal professional growth inclines. and there will b son-dad relationship (which is awaiting) and going to be turn as the most adorable scenes...

@ Blue : Kunal bitter with siddhi is like, its not new to us.. Until he comes to know the real reason behind siddhi's behaviour, he sometimes behave in the same manner, we have experienced it. That can be bearable to certain limit. But inside he should never stop loving siddhi, as you said.

@Red : As per my guess, richa wont be a part of kunal's life. Not any other woman... Coz... Previously was siddhi been his breath and ultimate source to live.. Now the son is gonna be. He doesnt bother about any other relation.(i mean a woman in his life).
I dont think so his son bcm bitter towards siddhi, due to kunal's behaviour. He never ever exploit siddhi badly infront of world, though she is wrong at sometimes. Bu there are chances to occur this are might be due to VEENA...

I will kill Veena if she tries to poison Kunal's son against his mom Siddhi Angry

bharo

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Paradigm I agree with most of what you have said but most strongly with waht you said you won't tolerate!Angry
If they have any sense at all they will eliminate RICHA!Angry
I know they want drama surrounding SINAL union but even without Richa it is going to hard.7 years of question, answers, worries!Its a real long time.Plus the kids also pose a problem, to date each of them haven't met the other have been showered love by single parent , now they have to learn to share!They are bound to possesive and cranky!ConfusedThat is drama enough!Angry

Exactly the fact that each kid has grown up with a single parent is enough to create drama. Even after Siddhi and Kunal have resolved their differences; one or both kids may feel bitterness towards his absent parent and twin. 

They could develop a great storyline around how these four individuals Siddhi, Kunal and their twins come together, face ups and downs and finally become a happy loving family

bharo

Go to top