fuzionproductions about Geet:-Sundeep sharma

anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Geet made a mark because of Maan And Geet's chemistry -Sundeep Sharma

By FUZE - Mon Jul 23, 3:10 am

TV is a grand media which is available in each house today.People get attached to TV actors more than any Bollywood super stars due to the deep attachment they have with them. Fuze got in touch with director and actor Sundeep Sharma, a very well known name in Indian television, to tell us more about his career and also to talk about TV as a media…..

1- How did directing happen to you?

I came to Mumbai in 1992 to be an actor. Within ten days I got to know, ki boss aisa nahi chalega…will have to earn something to survive in this city and which can inherent my acting skills. First I thought of camera, then I decided that only direction part inherents my acting skills, because in direction assistants do the lines with actors, cues, rehearsals etc. so I chose direction.

2- You were an actor too, do you prefer being in front or behind the camera and why?

Two different works, both full of creativity, now these days I am enjoying direction, because it gives me lot of satisfaction, it gives an opportunity to create and through direction I act also while narrating my actors, but definitely after 2-3 years I will definitely act. Acting is my love and passion.

3- Indian television today is getting a lot of attention around the globe, What do you think is the reason behind it?

See TV ki reach badh gayi hai. Aaj TV sab taraf available hai.agar kahin direct nahi to kafi log through net dekh paa rahe hain. yahi karan hai ki its getting attention.

4- We all have ideal people which we follow in our life, anyone in your life you feel made a change to you?…

Yeah, here in India there is an organisation called S S Y(SIDH, SMADHI, YOGA), this gave me a strength to feel positive, be positive, so I live my life with full of joy.

5- People today connect your name with Geet… How is that and why you feel this show made a mark in people's heart?

Because of Geet and Maan, their beauty, their chemistry, their spontaneity, their characters………Aur usse bhi aage kuch deewane logon ka pyar .

6- A wish you aim to fullfill?…

I want to be a successful film maker.

7- Message to your fans at http://fuzionproductions.com/

Hanso – hansao,  jeeyo jee bharke.

We wish Sundeep all the best on his future projects.

Reporter and Author: Zainab

Editor: Hina

Read more: http://fuzionproductions.com/wordpress/dundeep-sharma/#ixzz21QMTW5PI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great interview and he is right re maaneet 😳
fiavanghee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank maaneet chemistry  top r the world 
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice

"kuch deewanay logon ka pyaar"

mushi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the interview! :) agree With his regarding geet! Maaneet/gurti had the best chemistry!!! :))
Adorable-Dia thumbnail
its old interview of sandeep... Anyway TFS
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxxx...for awesome interview..👍🏼
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.