Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

HT Article (Page 4)

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by shweta_r

The professional success track is what we had been waiting for all along! And we won't get to see that. If at all, the CVs may show the start of it and rest in FB's... I don't think that anyone in BT has the capability to show anything different other than a family drama!

Having publicised this so much, I feel PH will not change the major track, I hope they don't get the twin boys they are searching for, so that they can show the pre-leap phase that of Kunal's professional life better!

This article does confirm one thing though that the child will not be with Richa but with Kunal!

The reason for showing 7-8 year child is that in all probability the children will meet in school or school event!!!

shweta since they are done copy pasting from their old shows now they will copy paste the story of parent trap movie...where the twins will meet in summer camp, initially the kids will hate each other but will make up once they realise that they have same parents. then they exchange their house to see mom/dad...later bring them together...blah...can these ppl not think of something new.

I was favoring MC but i feel cheated...i wanted SINAL to be together when the babies were born...wanted so much to see the emotions of KC & SC on becoming parents...wanted to see how they handled the baby...now all we'l get is mournful SINAL miles apart coz of Richa Angry

Hey ramya, I remember some old telugu movies with your imagination.. Kids meeting in summer camp and exchanging their place, might b that is the reason Ekta is searching for Identical twins...

Oh my god.. she strted to copy nt only her shows but also old movies.

The most expensive and awaiting moment is that... the expressions of sinal while becoming parents. (remember the scene, they came to know about pregnancy). I cant be comparable with any other expression... Missing it due to BTAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 23 July 2012 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hi

they have messed the show big time, so many loose ends, confusions and i feel all articles and segments are misleading us, so we stop our rants. 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
This happens in every BT soap. I had hoped against hope that our Parichay would be spared Cry

Go to top