Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

@Silambu : My plan is keep voicing my concerns , if they ignore I quit! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
its disgusting...ekta are u copying a black and white movie in 2012.Angry...what an improvement...dont worry kunal wont remarry...bcoz i have seen the film...the hero in the film didnt marry anyone after seperation...and ekta is also didnt mention about any new entry for kunals remarriage...now the twins will meet in one summer camb or something...and they are willing to see their parents reunion and they will work for it...anyways sinals love strory totaly damaged...oh god...but i didnt get why all of them calling her as a queen of tv...is she faster than a computer in copying...Dead...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.KSilamburainbowgirl

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
The professional success track is what we had been waiting for all along! And we won't get to see that. If at all, the CVs may show the start of it and rest in FB's... I don't think that anyone in BT has the capability to show anything different other than a family drama!

Having publicised this so much, I feel PH will not change the major track, I hope they don't get the twin boys they are searching for, so that they can show the pre-leap phase that of Kunal's professional life better!

This article does confirm one thing though that the child will not be with Richa but with Kunal!

The reason for showing 7-8 year child is that in all probability the children will meet in school or school event!!!

Ria123Shehnaz.Krainbowgirl

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Hi SuperV

Thanks for the article. All of us who are writing int his forum to save the show has only one passionate  motive. To SAVE PARICHAY from going down as we are loyal fans of Parichay since it was aired .

As you can see from the forum, there are many working professional, students and others  watching the show cause it depicts the daily normal life of middel class family compared to other shows with heavy makeup, obsecne richness,  and far fetched story lines , almost fairy tale like. In a nutshell, we can relate to it because of its uniqueness, differentiaton with a heavy touch of intelligence and strong acting by Samir Soni and Keerti. Let's not forget the magical chemistry between SINAL which also drew us to this show for their screen presence which  is so mesmerizing, superb and big pull factor to the success of this show, We cannot tolerate this super couple being separated.

Off late, the tracks have been made illogicial. But even then we still remain positve and optimistic. But the latest news about leaps, separation, divorce does not go well from what we wanted , promised to what will be shown by the CVs without taking into consideration the feelings, emotions and intelligence of the fan base.

Some of us here are very sincere about the shows that we just want put our message across to the CVs, Ekta not to take the leap, divorce and separation. Yes, the story need to evolve.So Show us Kunal's career  progression gradually which we are all waiting for and not the other way around.. They have got it all wrong. We will never get to see how Kunal's succeeded in his career now with the eight year leap. I am sure EK will show all in FB in one single episode to quieten us down.But its not enough. The show is about Kunal's second chance with Siddhi and his kids. There are so many angles where this story could have moved without any leaps, divorce and separation. Why must Kunal and Siddhi suffer more when they have just got back together fighting the demons of their past. The happiness is here within their grasp but now with the new twist and turn, it is snatched away very cruelly by EKTA and the CVs for they don't know what to do with the mess they have created with the so many unsuccessful tracks which they have been showing lately. And now as cherry on the cake, she is going to  leave the show in the hands of two 7 years old  to reunite their parents. This is called Evolution of Kunal and Siddhi  relationship part two? Sorry dear, I am not buying this story even though I love kids.
Lastly we are not over reacting but just want the CVs and Ekta not to go ahead with the new move as this would surely will not go well and will end up just like any other show. Just my POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123Shehnaz.Kchitsssrainbowgirl

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Wonderful fekta..!Clap
u let one of the kids of SiNal be with psycho richa..Thumbs DownAngry

I didnt get you dear... so you guess that kunal + one son will b wid richa???
in promo.. it shown that only na..!
ki richa runs away with one of the kids of SiNal..!

ab toh this child will surely b a spoilt brat , etc..

reminds me of Kasamh se..

how bani was seperated from kids, meera married ram , brought up bani's kids fuelin hatered in their heart for their biological mother bani, n meera even had a kid with ram , a son..Dead

No dear... That kid will end up of kunal. Thats what they hav mentioned in the article.
Definitely he will spoiled and will start to hate his mother, but due to veena. (its my guess only.. )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

@Silambu : My plan is keep voicing my concerns , if they ignore I quit! Wink

I am with you. I try my level best  to bring the best of best to our show. Its our show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?AngryAngryAngry
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

The professional success track is what we had been waiting for all along! And we won't get to see that. If at all, the CVs may show the start of it and rest in FB's... I don't think that anyone in BT has the capability to show anything different other than a family drama!

Having publicised this so much, I feel PH will not change the major track, I hope they don't get the twin boys they are searching for, so that they can show the pre-leap phase that of Kunal's professional life better!

This article does confirm one thing though that the child will not be with Richa but with Kunal!

The reason for showing 7-8 year child is that in all probability the children will meet in school or school event!!!

shweta since they are done copy pasting from their old shows now they will copy paste the story of parent trap movie...where the twins will meet in summer camp, initially the kids will hate each other but will make up once they realise that they have same parents. then they exchange their house to see mom/dad...later bring them together...blah...can these ppl not think of something new.

I was favoring MC but i feel cheated...i wanted SINAL to be together when the babies were born...wanted so much to see the emotions of KC & SC on becoming parents...wanted to see how they handled the baby...now all we'l get is mournful SINAL miles apart coz of Richa Angry

Shehnaz.KGayathri_MSKSilambu

Go to top