Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

HT Article (Page 2)

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?AngryAngryAngry
Well, there is always room for more mockery isn't it? Anyway, looks like no one is listening to us. I agree that the story line need to evolve but they are just going to fast with the leap. At the most I can accept 4-5 years. Anything more is absurd  in my opinion. But I guess what  they want to use the boys as bait to bring SINAL together. And why  7 years old.? Coz they are the only who can talk clearly and act. Anything Five and below, can't act . So it would defeat the purpose and hence I believe the 8 years leap. Well, I hope they don't show Kunal with grey hairs and Siddhi like an auntie. Cant say I embrace this new twist with open arms. Still fuming with madness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSrainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?AngryAngryAngry
Well, there is always room for more mockery isn't it? Anyway, looks like no one is listening to us. I agree that the story line need to evolve but they are just going to fast with the leap. At the most I can accept 4-5 years. Anything more is absurd  in my opinion. But I guess what  they want to use the boys as bait to bring SINAL together. And why  7 years old.? Coz they are the only who can talk clearly and act. Anything Five and below, can't act . So it would defeat the purpose and hence I believe the 8 years leap. Well, I hope they don't show Kunal with grey hairs and Siddhi like an auntie. Cant say I embrace this new twist with open arms. Still fuming with madness.
Silambu they cheated us out of a story!!!Angry We waited for a year to see Kunal Chopra evolve professionaly and what are they going to show us now A leap and he is suddenly rich? And his love story we saw evolve in 1 year is being struck down?Just how long are they going to keep up with the Richa crap?This new Richa has a major role in bringing down TRP's yet she is there , the man who has and can bring the show good numbers is missing!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl-Swetha-

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
What were they showing in the current track-logic n sense!
It's better nt 2 xpect much then if they give a jhatka like current 1 one wnt b frustratd ,while if it runs better than xpectation one will b happy.
I dnt believe in forced upon tracks.
What is ekta speaking abt sinal-half their life were spend making errands to court, hsptl, fighting against goons n jail n what character did kunal chopra portray in 1 yr?The leap is nthng but a means of covering up the mess they creatd.
:-(

Im nt xpecting anythng frm parichay nw n thnk God that other kid is with kunal.

Edited by Shehnaz.K - 23 July 2012 at 1:15am

rainbowgirl-Swetha-

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Chitra, They have proved that, they will show what they wanted to.. But not what the viewers want to see. So losing our temper doesn't make any sense and I feel,All our efforts went in vain. Let them picturize what they want to.. We will stick to our words & wish what we feel to do.

Gayatri I understand but what I am saying is we should not sit back and wait for them to get more senseless, lets ask for what we want to see , if they still persist in ignoring us -I am bidding adieu to the show like I am sure many others would!Ouch

I can understand , that's what we are doing and the same i told... we will stick to our words and will continue the same.

rainbowgirl-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Wonderful fekta..!Clap
u let one of the kids of SiNal be with psycho richa..Thumbs DownAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Wonderful fekta..!Clap

I didnt get you dear... so you guess that kunal + one son will b wid richa???
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Silambu

Silambu they cheated us out of a story!!!Angry We waited for a year to see Kunal Chopra evolve professionaly and what are they going to show us now A leap and he is suddenly rich? And his love story we saw evolve in 1 year is being struck down?Just how long are they going to keep up with the Richa crap?This new Richa has a major role in bringing down TRP's yet she is there , the man who has and can bring the show good numbers is missing!Angry
Yes, Chitra, I know but looks like the Ekta and CVs have forgotten about it rather too conveniently for I am sure they had no idea  how to work on it. So rather than to focus on it, they quickly jump, faster than a Kangaroo leap, to eight years where we see now a successful Kunal with no questions asked. We are left to assume on our own that he has made it although god knows how. But I am sure they will show this miraculous success in one single episode when we have been waiting for a year now just to shut us up.. And as for Richa nonsense, I guess they are having writers mental bloke on how to introduce a new female villain .So to be safe, they keep playing with Richa in different roles. Say, if I were Richa, I would have vanished after being rejected so many times by the man. But then I guess the CVs have made a very thick skin woman who cannot take NO for an answer. I fully agree on her single handedly bringing the TRPs down. Gosh she scares me whenever I see her on my screen. My dog rans away from room when she talks...LOL So what do we do now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Wonderful fekta..!Clap

I didnt get you dear... so you guess that kunal + one son will b wid richa???
in promo.. it shown that only na..!
ki richa runs away with one of the kids of SiNal..!

ab toh this child will surely b a spoilt brat , etc..

reminds me of Kasamh se..

how bani was seperated from kids, meera married ram , brought up bani's kids fuelin hatered in their heart for their biological mother bani, n meera even had a kid with ram , a son..Dead

Go to top