Posted: 11 years ago
Ekta Kapoor

To cast the perfect identical twins, producer Ekta, along with the channel, has launched a hunt for 10-year-old siblings to play the role of Siddhi's young sons. Ekta says, "We are doing an all-India search, with our casting agents. And we are also reaching out to people through ads on Colors. We are looking for identical twins and it would be fun if we get a pair of boys who are talented and want to act."

Talking about the need for a leap in the drama series, she says, "After a successful first stage of the show, we are putting in all our efforts for the second stage of Samir's character Kunal and Siddhi's story. Every relationship in real or reel life goes through many stages and so has Kunal and Siddhi's relationship. It will be the act two for the show."

Currently, in Parichay, Siddhi is serving a jail sentence for a false charge by Soni Singh's character, Richa. For now, the show will take a leap of five months, followed later by an 8-year jump. Aruna Irani will enter the show next week, playing the role of Sulekha Dewan, who meets Siddhi in the jail. Sulekha is a rich woman, who will help Siddhi restore order to her life and even raise one of her sons, as the other twin will end up with Kunal.

GUYS IT IS BETTER WE STOP OVER REACTING AND WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES. COME ON THEY WILL NOT SHOW SOMETHING SENSELESS!!!!!!

hmm so the other twin ends up with Kunal? But where does richa fit into all this?
Originally posted by superV

Ekta Kapoor

To cast the perfect identical twins, producer Ekta, along with the channel, has launched a hunt for 10-year-old siblings to play the role of Siddhi's young sons. Ekta says, "We are doing an all-India search, with our casting agents. And we are also reaching out to people through ads on Colors. We are looking for identical twins and it would be fun if we get a pair of boys who are talented and want to act."

Talking about the need for a leap in the drama series, she says, "After a successful first stage of the show, we are putting in all our efforts for the second stage of Samir's character Kunal and Siddhi's story. Every relationship in real or reel life goes through many stages and so has Kunal and Siddhi's relationship. It will be the act two for the show."

Currently, in Parichay, Siddhi is serving a jail sentence for a false charge by Soni Singh's character, Richa. For now, the show will take a leap of five months, followed later by an 8-year jump. Aruna Irani will enter the show next week, playing the role of Sulekha Dewan, who meets Siddhi in the jail. Sulekha is a rich woman, who will help Siddhi restore order to her life and even raise one of her sons, as the other twin will end up with Kunal.

GUYS IT IS BETTER WE STOP OVER REACTING AND WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES. COME ON THEY WILL NOT SHOW SOMETHING SENSELESS!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing... Its something good over is... one of the kid will be with kunal.
Yes as u said.. We can have a ray of hope expecting a better twist in the story...
As ekta said, its really good to see another phase of kunal, his professional life alongwith the attachment of his son.

Originally posted by paradigm

hmm so the other twin ends up with Kunal? But where does richa fit into all this?

Richa will not fit into this.. If my guess is right.. AFter seeing richa with just born baby, Kunal will get to know that kid is his baby.. He may do something & might be leads to richa's role end over in between short and long jumps (leaps)
Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago
tfs. okay so i think it is going to b interesting for me as the twin would end up with kunal! i had never wanted to leave the show as i knew that cvs don't want their show to b a disaster afterall. it is alwys good to accept change, and i think its time for change in the show, so please guys welcome it, be positive and everything would turn out to be good with our support 😊 Edited by unusual - 11 years ago
They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?😡😡😡
Originally posted by chitsss

They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?😡😡😡

Chitra, They have proved that, they will show what they wanted to.. But not what the viewers want to see. So losing our temper doesn't make any sense and I feel,All our efforts went in vain. Let them picturize what they want to.. We will stick to our words & wish what we feel to do.

Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Chitra, They have proved that, they will show what they wanted to.. But not what the viewers want to see. So losing our temper doesn't make any sense and I feel,All our efforts went in vain. Let them picturize what they want to.. We will stick to our words & wish what we feel to do.

Gayatri I understand but what I am saying is we should not sit back and wait for them to get more senseless, lets ask for what we want to see , if they still persist in ignoring us -I am bidding adieu to the show like I am sure many others would!
Originally posted by chitsss

Well, there is always room for more mockery isn't it? Anyway, looks like no one is listening to us. I agree that the story line need to evolve but they are just going to fast with the leap. At the most I can accept 4-5 years. Anything more is absurd  in my opinion. But I guess what  they want to use the boys as bait to bring SINAL together. And why  7 years old.? Coz they are the only who can talk clearly and act. Anything Five and below, can't act . So it would defeat the purpose and hence I believe the 8 years leap. Well, I hope they don't show Kunal with grey hairs and Siddhi like an auntie. Cant say I embrace this new twist with open arms. Still fuming with madness.
Originally posted by Silambu

Well, there is always room for more mockery isn't it? Anyway, looks like no one is listening to us. I agree that the story line need to evolve but they are just going to fast with the leap. At the most I can accept 4-5 years. Anything more is absurd  in my opinion. But I guess what  they want to use the boys as bait to bring SINAL together. And why  7 years old.? Coz they are the only who can talk clearly and act. Anything Five and below, can't act . So it would defeat the purpose and hence I believe the 8 years leap. Well, I hope they don't show Kunal with grey hairs and Siddhi like an auntie. Cant say I embrace this new twist with open arms. Still fuming with madness.
Silambu they cheated us out of a story!!!😡 We waited for a year to see Kunal Chopra evolve professionaly and what are they going to show us now A leap and he is suddenly rich? And his love story we saw evolve in 1 year is being struck down?Just how long are they going to keep up with the Richa crap?This new Richa has a major role in bringing down TRP's yet she is there , the man who has and can bring the show good numbers is missing!😡