Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

HT Article

superV Senior Member
superV
superV

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 635

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor

To cast the perfect identical twins, producer Ekta, along with the channel, has launched a hunt for 10-year-old siblings to play the role of Siddhi's young sons. Ekta says, "We are doing an all-India search, with our casting agents. And we are also reaching out to people through ads on Colors. We are looking for identical twins and it would be fun if we get a pair of boys who are talented and want to act."

Talking about the need for a leap in the drama series, she says, "After a successful first stage of the show, we are putting in all our efforts for the second stage of Samir's character Kunal and Siddhi's story. Every relationship in real or reel life goes through many stages and so has Kunal and Siddhi's relationship. It will be the act two for the show."

Currently, in Parichay, Siddhi is serving a jail sentence for a false charge by Soni Singh's character, Richa. For now, the show will take a leap of five months, followed later by an 8-year jump. Aruna Irani will enter the show next week, playing the role of Sulekha Dewan, who meets Siddhi in the jail. Sulekha is a rich woman, who will help Siddhi restore order to her life and even raise one of her sons, as the other twin will end up with Kunal.


GUYS IT IS BETTER WE STOP OVER REACTING AND WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES. COME ON THEY WILL NOT SHOW SOMETHING SENSELESS!!!!!!




The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ria0123Raksha13bharocooldipika.Boss.Gayathri_MSKvidhisalotMehek25su369sandy118_RiDdHi--Udhay--norzar-Swetha-

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Joined: 12 October 2008
Posts: 3436

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hmm so the other twin ends up with Kunal? But where does richa fit into all this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSK

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superV

Ekta Kapoor

To cast the perfect identical twins, producer Ekta, along with the channel, has launched a hunt for 10-year-old siblings to play the role of Siddhi's young sons. Ekta says, "We are doing an all-India search, with our casting agents. And we are also reaching out to people through ads on Colors. We are looking for identical twins and it would be fun if we get a pair of boys who are talented and want to act."

Talking about the need for a leap in the drama series, she says, "After a successful first stage of the show, we are putting in all our efforts for the second stage of Samir's character Kunal and Siddhi's story. Every relationship in real or reel life goes through many stages and so has Kunal and Siddhi's relationship. It will be the act two for the show."

Currently, in Parichay, Siddhi is serving a jail sentence for a false charge by Soni Singh's character, Richa. For now, the show will take a leap of five months, followed later by an 8-year jump. Aruna Irani will enter the show next week, playing the role of Sulekha Dewan, who meets Siddhi in the jail. Sulekha is a rich woman, who will help Siddhi restore order to her life and even raise one of her sons, as the other twin will end up with Kunal.


GUYS IT IS BETTER WE STOP OVER REACTING AND WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES. COME ON THEY WILL NOT SHOW SOMETHING SENSELESS!!!!!!




 Thanks for sharing... Its something good over is... one of the kid will be with kunal.
Yes as u said.. We can have a ray of hope expecting a better twist in the story...
As ekta said, its really good to see another phase of kunal, his professional life alongwith the attachment of his son.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

hmm so the other twin ends up with Kunal? But where does richa fit into all this?


 Richa will not fit into this.. If my guess is right.. AFter seeing richa with just born baby, Kunal will get to know that kid is his baby.. He may do something & might be leads to richa's role end over in between short and long jumps (leaps)
.


Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 23 July 2012 at 12:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigm-Swetha-

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 4103

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
tfs. okay so i think it is going to b interesting for me as the twin would end up with kunal! i had never wanted to leave the show as i knew that cvs don't want their show to b a disaster afterall. it is alwys good to accept change, and i think its time for change in the show, so please guys welcome it, be positive and everything would turn out to be good with our support Smile

Edited by unusual - 23 July 2012 at 12:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Joined: 03 February 2012
Posts: 3294

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsnancy1996Silamburainbowgirl-Swetha-

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 3696

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?AngryAngryAngry


  Chitra, They have proved that, they will show what they wanted to.. But not what the viewers want to see. So losing our temper doesn't make any sense and I feel,All our efforts went in vain. Let them picturize what they want to.. We will stick to our words & wish what we feel to do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSMehek25--Udhay---Swetha-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Joined: 03 February 2012
Posts: 3294

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Originally posted by chitsss

They won't show something senseless? Seriously you are saying that after they made a mockery of lawyers , medical practioners and how can I forget love and marriage?AngryAngryAngry


  Chitra, They have proved that, they will show what they wanted to.. But not what the viewers want to see. So losing our temper doesn't make any sense and I feel,All our efforts went in vain. Let them picturize what they want to.. We will stick to our words & wish what we feel to do.

Gayatri I understand but what I am saying is we should not sit back and wait for them to get more senseless, lets ask for what we want to see , if they still persist in ignoring us -I am bidding adieu to the show like I am sure many others would!Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSpalzsGayathri_MSKSilamburainbowgirl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
REVIEW: Parichay first episode (article)

2 3

Author: Pirated_Fun   Replies: 17   Views: 5696

Pirated_Fun 17 5696 05 January 2012 at 5:43am by AkkiHP
Article :Aarti Singh a.k.a Seema Bhabhi

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 3   Views: 2039

AkkiHP 3 2039 07 December 2011 at 6:12am by shumi.
Pls Guys..Comment..On TB Article

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 3   Views: 665

AkkiHP 3 665 30 November 2011 at 10:20am by shumi.
Gautam to enter opposite Mona-Article

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 0   Views: 846

Armu4eva 0 846 28 November 2011 at 2:56am by Armu4eva
Black In Fray:Article

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 0   Views: 832

AkkiHP 0 832 27 November 2011 at 6:44am by AkkiHP

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index