Nowadays getting regular updates.
Me happy. Thank u so much.

BEAUTIFUL UPDATE.

Amazing
Yayee Geet cleared quater final. She had to do
As Maan said it.
Aryan now understanding the situation that Geet
Likes Maan.

Gayatri feeling insecure for her daughter.
Geet delighted to see Maan. That made her day.

Anisha back...
Precap looks interesting.

Continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kawaii_geet

AG_asma Senior Member
AG_asma
AG_asma

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Awesome!

kawaii_geet

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
lovely dear 

kawaii_geet

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Waiting 4 d nxt updt

kawaii_geet

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
sounds like this is the story of kutch kutch hota hai-where hero heroine best childhood friend kajol was tomboy both didnt realise love for each other kajol was acting like boy only and than come rani and srk fall for her immidietly why as she look feminine -here kajol find out she loves him and she run to tell him but before she tell him srk told he loves rani kajol being heart broken moves away from there time pases kaJOL BECOME QUITE MATURED AND HER MOTHER ARRANGE HER WEDDING WITH SALMAN KHAN AND AGAIN BY DESTINY THEY MEET IN SCOOL KEMP WHERE SRK'S  SON CAME and they meet each other there where she came to knew that rani is no more and she was wanted kajol to take her space and look after her son ,in the end they meet and salman steps away ,but what do you think is it right decision?
salman was in equal love with her.
here our geet says she dont like to be no 2 but main poster says everything maan is definetly going to get merry to alisha and she might die and than maan ask geet to take her space is geet will agree?i don't want he to agree -it is better to pass life alone but for her self respect she should not agree and go far away from him and should get merry to other than only maan can realise what he lost but too late.

kawaii_geet

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Ashu.. Another beautiful update..

Now Aaryan has realised the love Geet harbors for Maan but he sumwhr knws dat she might get hurt in d process of keepin others happy..

Maan did hv a sensation looking at Geet's milky skin and when she ws on him.. For d 1st tym, Maan felt the tickle n d sensation but he avoided it..
If Jasmeet wudnt hv sent Geet away, I dnt think Anisha wud hv existed for Maan. If Geet wud hv been thea, I dnt think Maan wud hv got a chance to fall for sumone.. Dats wht made me think afta seeing d whole scene..

Gayatri.. Umm shes protective bout her daughter but i dnt think dat given her a right to point her finger at Geet... She thought Geet ws shamelessly hanging on Maan's back.. Mrs. Gayatro.. Cudnt u see hw Maan ws holding her on his back.. Duh!

It ws actually sweet to see dat Maan did call up Geet to tell her dat he cudnt cum n infact gave her d biggest boost she needed.. Wht ws sweeter ws hw he finished his meetin early n came to pick her up.. I loved dat.. Also he ws thea for her semi-final performance lyk he had promised... For Maan, Geet means a lot more dan he himself knws...

Anisha is back still in her dreamland.. Aware of the advancements..
I jz hope Geet doesnt get hurt in all dis...

Have wanted you,
Beside me always,
Have needed you,
Boosting me away,
Presence of you,
Elates my insides,
Smile of you,
Arises some tides,
Feeling you here,
In my wide arms,
Holding you near,
My heart just calms.
Always wait for ur comment and loved ur pov and poem too. ur comment always give me new insight of d story Clap

Edited by hermoso - 31 July 2012 at 11:49pm

kawaii_geet

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

sounds like this is the story of kutch kutch hota hai-where hero heroine best childhood friend kajol was tomboy both didnt realise love for each other kajol was acting like boy only and than come rani and srk fall for her immidietly why as she look feminine -here kajol find out she loves him and she run to tell him but before she tell him srk told he loves rani kajol being heart broken moves away from there time pases kaJOL BECOME QUITE MATURED AND HER MOTHER ARRANGE HER WEDDING WITH SALMAN KHAN AND AGAIN BY DESTINY THEY MEET IN SCOOL KEMP WHERE SRK'S  SON CAME and they meet each other there where she came to knew that rani is no more and she was wanted kajol to take her space and look after her son ,in the end they meet and salman steps away ,but what do you think is it right decision?
salman was in equal love with her.
here our geet says she dont like to be no 2 but main poster says everything maan is definetly going to get merry to alisha and she might die and than maan ask geet to take her space is geet will agree?i don't want he to agree -it is better to pass life alone but for her self respect she should not agree and go far away from him and should get merry to other than only maan can realise what he lost but too late.

well...as many ppl guessed its kuch kuch hota hain...but i'd rather say..yes and no also!!!
it feels like kkhh at this point and the banner...but it is not kkhh either!!! how and why...i request you to please have patience and read further..
and as for self respect wala thing... i do agree with you..but its not the case in this story!!!!!
der is a lottt more to it...because the title is parineeta... it has a very divine feleing..and i want to justify it... and geet will not step away seeing anisha and maan's  love dearie!!! please have patience!!!!Wink

Go to top