loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kawaii_geet

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
That was an awesome update ...

Ofcourse why would Geet celebrate in a disc if not for Maan... Glad that prem, roops and aryan understands her all the time... and i just love this aryan character... especially when he tells her that she is an angel and would set her free if she just tells a word... i guess he is one of my fav...

but this was a short updateCry... eagerly waiting for the next one... and woh bhi lamba wala... LOL

cant wait for the mumbai trip ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisokawaii_geet

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

wow painful update dear...geet was happy for my maan and celebrating his sucess..im crying for her state...really realyy very emotional update... my maan seeing his princess and feeling empty, dont worry maan soon ur geet will cum to fill ur emptiness..i love te update so much dear.

kawaii_geet

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Ash not sure who hurt you so much...pls dont stop writing bcoz of some people who have no other work other than to criticize... I and a lot others love your ff

Yes i do understand that maan and geet are together, but since the story has anisha, nothing wrong in it...this is the way story is progressing, pls dont feel offended for some comments of few chosen ones who have no other work...

my sincere request is pls dont stop writing Smile

coming to the update I was sad to see geet, and i know aryan feels the same...

hope maan and geet meet up soon and also eager to know what happened with maan and get in the past

kawaii_geet

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
nice one ash, continue soon. aryan is so sweet.

kawaii_geet

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hey Ash...

this is something different FF I agree but from a wonderful writer and Maaneet fan like u I didn't expected this type of treatment for Maan-Geet...

why are u so upset with negative comments...yes when comments pass their decency limits...I understand it hurts and there u r right...but negetive comments without any indecency u should accept...u very well knew that u r writing FF on Maaneet then how u expect that Maaneet fans will like Maaneet to be separated and u created that Anisha character as very beautiful, very angel like...

when there was famous misunderstanding track shown in GHSP serial... u must be knowing how Maaneet fans went crazy...and that forces GHSP cvs to change storyline and then they showed Maaneet back again working together in Indian Paints...

when a writer gets very less comments then they write in their notes that ---please comment how u feel this FF...whether negative or positive but please comment...and when readers comment in negative u say u r going to discontinue...why...

I am also really hurt with turn of events but because it is Maaneet FF and u r the writer so I am waiting for something good to happen with Maaneet and I am sure that u will give proper justice to Maan-Geet characters...

now for update----

why Geet so much changed...she loved Maan...ok...but it was her choice that she was happy with his happiness then why she is sulking now...

what is the fault of Aryan that he is getting so much pain for loving her...  why she can't understand that as much pain she is suffering Aryan is suffering from pain more stronger than her...

where is Anisha...is she dead or she left Maan by choice...

why Maan's daughters are remembering Geet as angel...

what Geet did for them to be called their angel...

why Maan never try to search Geet...is that so hard for a wealthy businessman like him...or he never try to search her bercause he was so engrossed in his happiness that he didn't care...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

kawaii_geet

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
geet.. she's so deeply in love wid maan tht she has almost lost herself!!
she's even celebrating his victory!!

wonder wht happened in d past!!

love d dimensions u ve added to geet's character!!
love her!!

PS:
plz dont make dis ur last ff
u're a grt writer..
n ur work hels keep maneet magic alive..

kawaii_geet

kavya.sravya Goldie
kavya.sravya
kavya.sravya

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hey! nice update! why are you bothered about the replies... we are all in love with maneet...so cannot see them apart or somebody  between them. this is our craze for maneet.  with your display of emotions, geet's pain , the distance created ,  all of this has taken a toll on us. so donot bother about negative remarks. your are a wonderful writer and we love your writing. I am sure most of us cannot pen a sentence of such beautiful stories which kept maneet alive even today in our hearts.  really looking forward to more and more updates and more and more ffs on maneet .
and yes, do enjoy your college life to the full.  

kawaii_geet

Go to top