baby gargi ko pm kro..
Done di😃
Posted: 11 years ago
@kawaii_geet:  Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
Posted: 11 years ago
                     For the completion of
                                            2nd Thread...  
Posted: 10 years ago
Geet's developed feelings for Maan and it hurt her within 😭 Maan lost in Anisha, I like the couple though they won't beat Maan and Geet 😆. Geet used Anisha as an excuse to wake Maan up, loved how she distracted him. Oh my days Roops and Prem's war between themselves cracked me up 🤣, the way they tried to make each other jealous... 👍🏼
I loved how you described Geet's feelings for maan and Anisha's. But I would say Geet's love for Maan is a whole lot more from what we've been shown till now. Though she wasn't in love, all her actions were selfless and very much of love rather than friendship. Both their love for maan is quite different from one another. Geet is so selfless, despite having feelings for maan she helped Anisha plan on meeting maan on the day. Geet was so happy and she was singing looking at maan the whole time. 
Anisha and Maan's reunion was nice but I couldn't be happy because Geet's pain made me cry 😭. I did feel bad that he left half way into her performance. Aryan is soo sweet, love his character in this, he comforted her when she stood alone watching her love with another girl.
I'd honestly thought Maan would get jealous of Geet with Aryan but you showed something else altogether, maan you buddhu.. selfish dumbo 😡. These were the words that came to my mind at the time, I wanted to strangle him, he didn't feel anything at all? 
So Painful...

How much can she actually love this man? Seeing his smile it was enough to make her forget her heart ache and continue to act normal. 
Guess the gift given by Anisha came to use.

"There is no limit to
What I wouldn't do for you!
Just ask for it..
And it will be done!
NO MATTER THE MILES…
NO MATTER THE SACRIFICE!"

These lines did make me ache, plus the names she wrote. Geet & Maan. I agree they look better and sound a lot better. hehe 
Aww Aryan missing. Where did he head off to?
What? What? What? 5yrs went by... Lemme faint and revive back.

Okayy.. Oh God! Another heart attack. 

Geet engaged Aryan. I admit its alright since Maan had moved on why not her? So glad she's given him the chance.
Loved Aryan & Geet's scene. Aryan knows Geet more than her ownself, she couldn't even lie if she wanted to. 
Ek aur heart attack. I kinda expected there to be kids but still... ;( 

I'm guessing Anisha isn't anymore, so the 2 girls and dadima boss around MSK now. 
Dia sounds so cute, copying her sister. So they both know of Anisha And Geet.
Felt so sympathy for dadima here because somewhere she does love Geet more and does have that extra bit of care towards her.
Maan lost his wife, Geet isn't there with him anymore as well. So he must be feeling lonely but strangely I don't feel any sadness of grief, hehe. I'm so hearltess 
What a mahaan suggestion by prem! Aryan kidnapped??? Ulta hi sochta rehta hai
Geet threatening him if he doesn't help search for Aryan. waise yeh bandah kahan gayab hogaya.
Prem is so funny.. 🤣🤣
Oh so Aryan takes refuge in some night club or something.. Glad Geet gave him a kick up the back side to get him back on track. 
Geet now celebrating. but what? she's more like drowning herself so she can kill that little bit of pain within her. Despite everything, even after 5yrs her love for Maan leaves her paining. I feel so sorry for her. Aryan is just too sweet, hope he's not hurt in thr future but then again he's pained seeing Geet like this. 
So Maan wanting to fill this empty space in his daughter's lives. I'm sure Geet hi hogi.
Enjoyed each and every update of this thread and wish I could carry on but I'll be away for a month since ramadan is here so no comments from me. Will catch up with the FF once I'm back and leave my feedback. 😃

read till part 20 nd just can't stop my tears...

will write in detail after reading the whole thread
just completed this thread...

I have no words for the emotion you have brought...

beautifully done...

My View...

Maan and Geet are best friends... but as Geet could understand smallest need and feeling of Maan..

I found little more lost in himself... not that he would not have done anything for geet if he knew she needed... but here is the hole..

being her best friend he missed to see in her eyes and acts what he should have seen... he was soo lost in his world and Geet never let him realize...

Geet ay be one of most important in his life but Anisha was his first love... now even if Geet comes in his life... she will be second one ... after Anisha... I don't want her to be his 2nd love.. his love coz Anisha is not there...

this is the feeling that is hurting me most here... Maan is Geet's first priority but Geet... my heart badly goes to her...

lets see how you take it further...