Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hai! this the first time I am commenting on your story. you know I am really scared to read your updates. hey donot take me wrong . I love parineeta but you keep making me cry with each of your update.  god geet, she is an angle. her character is so beautiful. why are you breaking her so badly yaar.  I donot want to cry first thing in the morning you see.  but but thanks for the beautiful potrayal of characters. cannot even curse anisha as you took innocent faced jennifer for her.  god the way you write! soo beautiful.no other words.
but one request- please donot make maan's character like sharukkhan in kkhh. really hated him(sorry for his fans) till his love was alive he didnot feel the attraction or love. suddenly after his wife's death and her make over with sarees  he realised his deep love for her . I soo wanted kajol to marry salman in that movie though am a great fan of srk and kajol jodi.  the realisation of love should be gradual and realistic right!  please do take care of maan's character in our love story. with you as writer , really looking forward  for maan and geet's wonderful love.  sorry for such long comment but couldnot stop myself. 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
cant say how much i liked thsi part or not 
just tell me one thing is it maaneet FF or not 
i hate thatr anisha to the core if it ws in my hands 
i woudl ahve killed her with my bare hands 
still my anger from her wont less
i hate that girl very very very very very very much 😡

just answer my question is it maaneet FF or not😒
lehr thumbnail
Lovely update dear 👏👏👏👏👏👏. Yaar i really want maneet together. Maan is happy about geet and aaryan 😡. please please make maan jealous to see geet and aaryan together. he should realise his love for geet soon. Please update soon dear.
preeti.1 thumbnail
awesome update ...but very painful ...rote hue comment likhing 😭
plz yaar ye maan ko kya kuch feel nahi hua geet ko aryaan k saath dekh k i think maan bhi geet ki tarah hi he mann me to sochta he k geet to hamesha us k saath he har haal me saath rehti he to isisliye usko us dard ka ehsaas nahi he jo realization k baad usko feel hoga ...jaise ff k start se le k abhi tak geet bhi maan aur anisha ko milwane me busy thi ye soch k bhale hi maan anisha ko pyaar karta he par rahega to usk saath hi par jab usne maan aur anisha ko saath dekha tab usko us dadr ka ehsaas hua aur shayad pyaar ka bhi k ab maan uska nahi raha aur ab wo maan aur anisha k liye utni important nahi he ...ohhh god aish tu kaise likhti he ye updates mujhe to khud ka comment likhne me rona aagaya ...heads off to u dear ...plz update soon
sheetalahlawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me not liking it...😭   Kya kar rahi hain aap? Anisha ko itna footage kyon de rahi hain? She is so sweet ki I can't hate her. But at the same time I can't see her with Maan. I know I know... you are right to portray their closeness...to set the story on the right track... but I want more of Maaneet and not Maanisha. plzzz plzzz plzzz pretty plzzz .
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Very sad….very emotional part….. I am crying ofr geet…feeling too bad for her…. I hate this maan and anisha…they are engrossed in their love…

First time she felt some pain in her heart…can she recognise that she is in love with him.. I think now she will totally change into other girl unlike chipry, chulbuli gundi geet…may be she will stay away from maan and anisha…

Even aryan was feeling sad for geet…trying to be with her in her sorrow…understand what she was going thru'… I feel that he should with her for sometime to support her emotionaly.

How can they assume that aryan and geet are seeing each other…why maan …cant you recoginse your gundi..

Arayn is singer too…and hided this from his friends..

Please make something that maaneet could come close or make feel maan jealous

T4pm

Cont soon

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i m sad for geet and aryan ... omg poor guys... 

mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly I m sooo sorry doll for not commenting...

Part 18:

I loved it soo much specially geet and maan there...

And geet apne hi pairo pe kulhadi maar rahi hai

but wo bhi kya kare she is unaware from her feelings...

Grrrhhh I hate gayatri mother of anisha... huh...

but It was sooo superb update... and geet won...

Part 19

Grrhhh I had tears in my eyes after reading it...

I So much into it... and was feeling vry sad for geet...

and for aaryan as well re... He is such sweet friend...

How I wish me aaryan and geet ko ek kar deti...

dono bhi same boat main hai na... par meko jute padenge... lolz

It was beautifully written update...

Continue soon dear...

and again SORRY for late commenting...

Luv ya sooo much...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He didn't even have a pinch by seeing her in other man's arm.
Beautifully written ...awesome update
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know wat should i say..

shd i be happy for maa or sad for geet..

but m angry on maan tat he failed to stand with geetr during her performance and how could anisha tell him to come out when the performance was going..

aryan.. m sad for him..

this heartbreak.. where will it take geet.. will ever maan realise anything or not