Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saams thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely updates.
Geet and Anisha's state of mind was nicely described.
Now eagerly waiting for the finals..
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will geet realize her love for him when she will see him with her?

the update was indeed beautiful with the wordings of the song
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

OMG both anisha and geet were lost in maan…anisha is very excited about she wil express her love in front of maan and could not hold back anymore….but it was geet who planned this surprise for maan that too at her finals….geet ye tum kya karne ja raho ho…tum apne feelings kab samjhogi…even her mom too noticed  change in herand realsided maan must be behind her change…

Maan came to meet her to free her from her tension and no words required for him to understand her restlessness even geet could sense him when he arrived at her room…..superbly written….well expressed…

Precap se dar lag raha hai…..geet wins…or geet looses…..may be geet wins the finals and looses maan to anisha….me crying thinking about what will happen next

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the way u compared their feelings...
but i feel like sumthg bad s going to happen..
😔
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing update 👏👏👏👏👏👏
hope geet will not be hurt bcoz i feel sumthing gonna happen..

waiting to know abt maan feelings
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know ur story is different...

u are trying to show ur readers that Geet is different and Maan priorities are different from the Maan and Geet we know until now...

very beautiful update...

Geet's and Anisha's first feelings of love...what they are thinking, what they are feeling and above all how Geet is slowly realizing what is love...U described everything very beautifully...

but to be true I don't care what Anisha is feeling or thinking...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful the way u expressed anisha & geets feeling
really amazing
👏👏👏👏
btw how can she have ice-cream.. gala karab hogaya tho😕???
precap.. me nervous now😲
Edited by muskanp - 11 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ash u are amazing writer i can say.u described both anisha and geet feelings very well.
 i really like that maan understood that geet is restless.

i will bet geet wont tell to everyone about her feeelings.especially to maan.AS SHE IS NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING.just to love him,to see his smile,to be with nearer ti him.

and precap

GEET will FINAL but will loss MAAN.i can say that.so she have to be in happymood by watching his happiness being with anisha.

eagerly waiting for ur next upadate

Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan(for my geet)
Blushingqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ausum yaar
this is my favourite part
i loved it'
sooo true jab kisi larki ko pyaar hota hai too ayse hi hota hai
G0d me t0o in l0ve wid this update
sooo true feeling
i m speechless noo wordzz coming out for thiz update...

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Ash...I just loved the update...if it was raining, even I would have gone out and twirled in it...i got so excited after reading the update...just wanted to feel it...

Anisha is so excited and loving the feel of beeing with Maan. But it is not only just him but him being the reason for giving her freedom from his princess golden cage. I wonder if she would have still felt the same if she had other way out or worse if Maan was some prince too with similar traditions. So what is important? Is it a mere illusion? Does she really love him without expectations...definately not. She already has expectations out of this relationship, one of which is her freedom.

Geet...without realising, without expecting is in love. Why? not because she is physically feeling much for Maan...not even in her dreams. What strikes in her dreams is her own peace and security she just feels by his presence. She is happy and contented just with her deams. And more impotantly, her hapiness lies not in getting Maan or achieving her dream but in his happiness and dreams. She still wants him to meet Anisha because his hapiness matters to her the most. His mere words "i'll be there" is enough for her to win wars.

Maybe because she loved him always...innocent childhood love and stayed away from him for his growth...she never had any expecations...not even in the past

O re manwa tu to bawra hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai
Baware

Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte
Jo barsein sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond
Nainon ko moond moond
Jo barsein sapne boond boond
Nainon ko moond moond

Kaise main chaloon
Dekh na sakoon