India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Random thoughts about the storyline...

lsage Senior Member
lsage
lsage

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

I feel that we should just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. The CVs will write the story they want to tell. There will be characters that we love and characters that we'll hate. The story is still about star crossed lovers...but in order for them to be star crossed, they will need a strong supporting cast..some that throw hurdles and some that will help them along. That's what makes it an interesting story. 

To me all the relationships on this show are just beautiful. The development of Arnav's relationship with Khushi's family was an absolute joy to watch. And Khushi's relationship with Arnav's family was also beautifully done right from the beginning. But the whole happiness and harmony of the raizada family has been turned upside down and each character is reeling from the aftershocks. Some are taking it wisely (nani), some aggressively (mami), some feel betrayed (akash) and some are on the verge of emotional breakdown (anjali). All of these are ok...the story is still about how Arnav and Khushi will deal with all of this...for them to do that, each character will need to be given time to make their case.

Personally I hope Anjali is not shown as such an invalid. But I understand her need to depend completely on her brother. Anjali was never shown as an emotionally strong person and perhaps that's why Arnav and Khushi has always felt so protective of her. Currently the relationship is not as beautiful and positive as it was, but it is reeling from a very difficult blow...shyams betrayal and the fact that the love of Arnav's life is right smack in the middle of it (albeit unwillingly).

Anjali's relationship with her brother always felt maternal rather than anything else. I don't think she wants to be the first person in her brother's life. She's always encouraged and championed Arshi's love. It's only because of Khushi's role in Shyams betrayal that has her in a confused state. So I think we'll need to give time for this character to see what it evolves into.

Overall, I think the story is still very beautiful and I'm writing this after reading about all the negatively surrounding the current tracks. I would have loved one thing though...and that is for Arnav to finish kissing him wife.Smile I hope this happens soon. After all, as much as we love a good story...we are still hot blooded Arshians!!Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rudra250Arshi94arshi1986innocentgreen

rudra250 Groupbie
rudra250
rudra250

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.This is the answer to all who bashes the storyline.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top