India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

os arnav: i hate you

mayukatta Goldie
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
  well i enjoyed your response for my first os.. you people are really sweet.. Smileso i cant resist myself and came up with this..Smile this is just a random one.. nothing to do with present situations 
It is a late night..
Arnav is working on the laptop just about to finish.. kushi just changed and is getting ready to sleep
.. she sat on the bed legs crossed.. joining the hands saying a prayer to her devi maiya ,,
arnav saw kushi and he smiled.. smiled because he felt happy.. happy because he felt kushi.. there is shine in his eyes.. as if someone appreciating something which is his own.. looking at her for a second he said
Arnav: i hate you
kushi who is praying for her laad governers happiness opened her eyes.. kya? he actually said what i heard.. he said that..
kushi:ab maine kya kar diya?!
she is thinking of all the things happened today.. any thing that can upset him.. hard to guess.. these days he gets restless for silly things like.. she is not beside him when he woke up.. hadnt taken the sit next to him at breakfast.. not answering the call at the second ring.. and many.. but today nothing of that sort happened..
 oh god!! she looks even pretty even she is confused.. her eyes not focused.. may be seeing something beyond.. bitting her bottom lip.. that was dangerous she shouldnt do it unless she want some pain there..
coming of the thought he said
Arnav: jab thumse i love you kehatha hua maine iss saval nahi suna..
 he added his arrogant smirk.. kushi may miss the teasing smile well hidden behind it.. but we got him.. we know the true meaning for the spark in his eyes.. he loves teasing her..
kushi: hum uska javaab janthe hai..
she said as a matter  of fact
Arnav: oh really!! then tell me..
arnav said getting up and moving towards her
Kushi: pehele aap..
he sat down in front of her..never loosing his arrogant attiude.. which kushi appreciates secretely..
Arnav: Kushi kumari gupta , singh raizadha tumhari naam ko add karne se thodi na tum mera jitna successful deal maker banogi.
he said pointing at her temple.. as if asking her to not the point,,
yeah right wat iam doing here trying to win a deal over asr.. laad governor.. she thought.. but she want to know  why he said that..
Arnav: kushi!!
ok 
kushi:kyun ki...!!!
wooo!! that was a blast.. of course she knows the answer rather she beleived she knows it.. what the!! i dont know why he loves me.. i never thought of it because i  was some how sure of the answer may be all this she was sure that he loves her and never ever bothered to ask "why"
Arnav:kyun ki..
he is excited now... he want to know the answer from a long time .. he serached for it in many occasions but never can come up with one that suits.. finally kushi knows the answer..
kushi: kyun ki
think kushi think.. she ordered herself..
Arnav: emm..
 he said smoothly touching her finger tips not exactly holding them..
oh this is not gonna help having him this close.. feeling his touch and being aware of his stare,, his eyes.. who come the most expressive eyes can hide so much..
Kushi: kkyun ki .. aap ko pyaar humse hua hai..
that was dumb .. he wants a answer i have given it.. he never asked for logical one.. she is telling her self feeling confident that she has done her part..  
 wow!! that simple i  love her because its she i love.. but she doesnt look satisfied with that.. she is just mocking some confidence.. kushi!
oh god.. searching for the answer made her feel unsecured.. he got no reason to love me.. now she is so desperate to hear the words i love you from him.. may be that could help her..
Kushi:tho?
she is worried .. lines forming on her forehead .. can i erase them with a kiss... he never likes to see worried..
Arnav:i hate you so much.. for making me love you ..like this!!
he said holding her her hands.. lifting them up.. slowly brushing his lips to her fingers..
is it for  the words he said or the gesture he said.. she cannot say.. think.. nor imagine.. all she is sure of is.. she wants to hear it one more time.. just say it for me ..I HATE YOU
 hope you people like this one too..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkBecomingarshi1986VkjThomsuniLuvYellowriafna

iLuvYellow Goldie
iLuvYellow
iLuvYellow

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Lovely OS!
Its amazing!!
Cute!
I loved it!
Smile