Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* GURMEETIANS #5 *!! (Page 91)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

hello everyone...already 90 pages...wow...I remember when It was 11 here maybe we started using this...hihi...

I just told this reshu and she says she wanna finish this thread by 12 am...like then the thread would have existed from 12 am to 12 pm...LOL
thats exactly what Vanita was saying hehehe

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

hello everyone...already 90 pages...wow...I remember when It was 11 here maybe we started using this...hihi...

I just told this reshu and she says she wanna finish this thread by 12 am...like then the thread would have existed from 12 am to 12 pm...LOL

LOL Means I Shold be Available here at 12 Pm and 12 Am ROFL
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.


Hai I too have Done Btech, Bachelor of Technologies in Information Technology Big smile
In this Way U r my Junior LOL
hehe oh woww i will have to take tips from u den haan u will be my guru loll so r u doing Masters now 
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

@varni
where did u get?
It was counselling for only andhra yaar.i think may be in end of july i will get my clg

NIT Madhya pradesh Big smile
AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 6808

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@varni
wow.congrats yaar
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by Varnita.


Hai I too have Done Btech, Bachelor of Technologies in Information Technology Big smile
In this Way U r my Junior LOL
hehe oh woww i will have to take tips from u den haan u will be my guru loll so r u doing Masters now 

Ohh SUre, Feel Free to take any type of Tips and Advise, i Will be Glad to help u Smile !!
I Just Havent Started Masters Till Now, the Colg is Gonna Start from 6th August !!
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by Supransi

@varni
where did u get?
It was counselling for only andhra yaar.i think may be in end of july i will get my clg

NIT Madhya pradesh Big smile
Congrats Congrats where in MP bhopal kya
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by Varnita.


Hai I too have Done Btech, Bachelor of Technologies in Information Technology Big smile
In this Way U r my Junior LOL
hehe oh woww i will have to take tips from u den haan u will be my guru loll so r u doing Masters now 

Ohh SUre, Feel Free to take any type of Tips and Advise, i Will be Glad to help u Smile !!
I Just Havent Started Masters Till Now, the Colg is Gonna Start from 6th August !!
OHHH wow good luck thenSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index