Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

Who is vicious

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

viewobs

viewobs

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I believe Neelam and Panna only fight and insult each other when situation demand s it. But Heera is the only one who make the former's lives miserable.
She is the most malicious of the three I think.
Give your views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mockingjay1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is vicious" in Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
ya i agree wid u completely heera and her husband bharat are really vicious and the most greedy among the brothers both heera and bharat compliment each other bt on the other side ram is vicious an neelam is dumbo and similarly panna is clever and lakshman behaves as a hen-pecked hubandCry

viewobs

Mockingjay1

Mockingjay1

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I think Neelam and Lakshman kind of want the family to be together as seen in the Diwali episode. 
But Ram, Heera, and Bharat dont let it happen. 

Especially Heera. She's evil.

viewobs

viewobs

viewobs

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Remember when she bharofys the other's ear when fighting. Also she spoiled Neelam's dishes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.