Saravanan Meenatchi

DOTW Yamini Sha & Saro Meenashi

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Looks like the kalyanam battle is going to continue this week. Oru pakkam ponnu mappilai alaipu... SM 😳 innoru pakkam only ponnu alaipu πŸ˜› Yamini ...

The thing is, Will Sha lie for Yamini ? And what is the lie about? Can't say Yamini pregnant as she already admit its old technic nu .. then what? πŸ€” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for this thread ratna akka
even i am confused of the lie and lock what he is going to do nu ???
waiting for that moment and ..hope sha will not cheat saro ...
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Ratna akka...DOTW...nice akka..
Lie antha lie thaan goin to change the episode...athu enna va irukkum nu kooda guess panna mudiyala ka
hopper_ocean thumbnail
lols ive been cracking my head wondering enna andha lie nu πŸ€£
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Ratna akka for this discussion thread..πŸ‘

Wedding will happen or not ore confusion thaan..πŸ˜•

I feel there will be some kidnap plan which is only midnight operation pola with Sha and Yamini
and tat suspense lock will be attached to it...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kidnap plan does not seem right here πŸ€” as yamini said avana vandhu thali kattuvan nu ... i somehow remembered Yamini fainting once and Saro running towards her during the pall kudham. Yamini might have been testing Saro .. to see if he cares for her.. and that idiot on the day did rush to Yamini and tried to wake her up 

So i think Yamini is going to act as drank poison .. Sha is going to run to saro and  tell him bout it.. Yamini thinks Saro is going to run to save her but i think something else is going to happen nu ...

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes akka well said u may be right neenga sonna madhiri kooda nadakalam..πŸ˜ƒ

But why i said kidnap plan can happen coz Yamini said na unnale thaan andha midnite operation nadaka poghuthu to Sha so i guessed like tat..😳

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Kidnap plan does not seem right here πŸ€” as yamini said avana vandhu thali kattuvan nu ... i somehow remembered Yamini fainting once and Saro running towards her during the pall kudham. Yamini might have been testing Saro .. to see if he cares for her.. and that idiot on the day did rush to Yamini and tried to wake her up 

So i think Yamini is going to act as drank poison .. Sha is going to run to saro and  tell him bout it.. Yamini thinks Saro is going to run to save her but i think something else is going to happen nu ...

akka😳..kalakringaπŸ‘...intha idea niceπŸ˜ƒ..pakalam yamini will follow ur idea or notπŸ˜‰
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Day by day wedding tension thangalapa..πŸ˜• Indha Yamini torture romba over-a poghuthu..😑 Enna solla edhu solla onnum puriyala..πŸ˜†
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure that wedding will go on for S & M only...

but what is that trump card...this yamini is killing all of us with???