how did contract get over that soon?????? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
The same way Khushi has gone from 18 years old to 25 years old in one year.

The same way a 7 month pregnant woman has a perfectly flat belly.
arre bhai...these ppl are pretty weak in Math..don't ask anyone's age, months of pregnancy, marriage anniversary of any IPK character...confusion...confusion...
Originally posted by kaymail

There is no time logic in SP serials... I just watch for the awesome chemistry ðŸ˜ƒ and the almost kisses ðŸ˜³
I agree that searching for logic is just a waste of time..I too watch this story for Arshi...But somethings has to be justified na...they said that 3 months was over when they went to gupta house..then hardly they spent some 8-10 days there and then the kidnapping track for 15 days and now they say 6 months is over😲
Originally posted by rajii8809

if i am not wrong payash exchanged valentines gifts on the day of their marriage..till then only 5 months could be considered...
Yes u r rite maybe in show the 6 month is over.
Originally posted by Jennadsouza

I Agree if it is six months already!🤔 Where is the BABY?😕
it might have gone along with Shyam😆
Originally posted by hade

If 6 months are over, leave about baby bump, Anjali should have her baby...
COZ
When Arnav reveals the truth behind the marriage he says when the baby and Anjali are safe after 6 months, he will throw khushi out of his life..

So end of 6 months means Anjali should have her baby at least as per the CVS orignal plan unless this is another Blooper.
it doesnt mean that she would deliver d  baby by the time contract is getting over..But ofcourse she should be at her 6th or 7th month of pregnency???So d baby bump???????????????
ipkknd is on a fastfrwd mode when it cums to seperatn ...n slow mode when it cums to romantic scenes...n miracle mode when it cums to showin baby bump(zero-sized baby)!!!!!!!!😆😆 dis is ipkknd logic!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Punkin22

The same way Khushi has gone from 18 years old to 25 years old in one year.

The same way a 7 month pregnant woman has a perfectly flat belly.

agreed!!!!🤣🤣
change in story line i guess...

Two months were still left acc. to SBB
Originally posted by JUHI.HI

ipkknd is on a fastfrwd mode when it cums to seperatn ...n slow mode when it cums to romantic scenes...n miracle mode when it cums to showin baby bump(zero-sized baby)!!!!!!!!😆😆 dis is ipkknd logic!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
oh so this is what they call a perfect dramatic story😆all in one😉so thats great