Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
THURSDAY UPDATES

sam sandwich over to meenu akka daa laksh 🤣 naan essu ayithen. Thank for the updates meenu akka 😳 nengalum essu pola dhimsu terror romance 🤣🤣

Sam goes fast and with the BGM of Puli orumuthu, Vettai Karan music.

He tells Komaru that you keep the body and tells everyoe not to give the money. Then He slaps Kumaru. kaja wakes him up from dream seeing him waving the hand. Sam says sorry I dreamed of slapping him. To that kaja says if you have done that then you will be the one lying there.

Both Komaru and Amma hot the dead body. Sam telsl to Gopi ponathaiye inda adi adikkaranga appo Paramuva yeppadi adippangalo...

Next.
Push talks to Maha about her experience and maha is all praise of the school and happy that kids call her Maha teacher.Pushpa is happy too. She gets up and prays to God that Maha should be better slowly.

At the time Deivanai comes and Pushpa is mad. Deiva apologizes, Pushpa cries. Deiva enquires about Maha working she seems not liking it. She asks about pandi coming in dream. Pushpa stops her. Deiva wants to know what pandi tells in Maha dream. But Pushpa stops her telling not to remind her of pandi.

Deiva is sad saying look at my situation. Pirai comes there and scolds her, why did you come here, your husband said like that Maha is Rasi illadavannu,  and why did you come here. Pirai gives left and right to Deiva saying Pandi's behavior. He tells I brought my daughter as a devadai. The way when pandi came everything spoiled for her. He scolds her and ask her to leave. Deiva cries and leave.

Next(S&D Romance)
They check into a hotel. Hotel manager asks them to write their name and D writes Selvarangam and Divya Selvarangam. S is worried looking at hit. The guy gets S's id card and takes his license plate a copy and send them to room.

In Sokku house
Gopi & Co talk to them and tell about their atrocities. Meena figures out that lady is related to them. Sokku says let us go talk to them. Meena is hesitant. Gopi further adds about the death of Kumar's first wife and says if Paramu marries him, then she is as good as dead. So you should go tell them the girl was already arranged for NA son.

But Sam says before that lets talk to paramu as she cares about money. If she wants it then we can't do anything. They agree to it and Sam decides to talk to Paramu secretly without Mayil or Deiva's knowledge. He says it is my responsibility and I will take care carefully.

Gopi says why this Josiyar doing like this? he has to be killed.

On Cue josiyar comes. Sokku sends Gopi inside asking for money. Then he goes and scolds Sokku saying why did you find such an alliance and if this marriage happens you will ot live ehre and only live in Sudukadu. He and Sam warns him.

After they leave jos decides to pottu kuduthufy this matter to Mayil.

In the hotel room, D & Romance. S says I am very happy that you agreed to abort the baby. only after that I felt a breather. D asks him - can I ask something? Were you shocked like that when your wife maheswari said expecting and shows a psycho look. S is shocked.

Thodarum...
Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
THURSDAY UPDATES

sam sandwich over to meenu akka daa laksh 🤣 naan essu ayithen. Thank for the updates meenu akka 😳 nengalum essu pola dhimsu terror romance 🤣🤣

Sam goes fast and with the BGM of Puli orumuthu, Vettai Karan music.

He tells Komaru that you keep the body and tells everyoe not to give the money. Then He slaps Kumaru. kaja wakes him up from dream seeing him waving the hand. Sam says sorry I dreamed of slapping him. To that kaja says if you have done that then you will be the one lying there.

Both Komaru and Amma hot the dead body. Sam telsl to Gopi ponathaiye inda adi adikkaranga appo Paramuva yeppadi adippangalo...

Next.
Push talks to Maha about her experience and maha is all praise of the school and happy that kids call her Maha teacher.Pushpa is happy too. She gets up and prays to God that Maha should be better slowly.

At the time Deivanai comes and Pushpa is mad. Deiva apologizes, Pushpa cries. Deiva enquires about Maha working she seems not liking it. She asks about pandi coming in dream. Pushpa stops her. Deiva wants to know what pandi tells in Maha dream. But Pushpa stops her telling not to remind her of pandi.

Deiva is sad saying look at my situation. Pirai comes there and scolds her, why did you come here, your husband said like that Maha is Rasi illadavannu,  and why did you come here. Pirai gives left and right to Deiva saying Pandi's behavior. He tells I brought my daughter as a devadai. The way when pandi came everything spoiled for her. He scolds her and ask her to leave. Deiva cries and leave.

Next(S&D Romance)
They check into a hotel. Hotel manager asks them to write their name and D writes Selvarangam and Divya Selvarangam. S is worried looking at hit. The guy gets S's id card and takes his license plate a copy and send them to room.

In Sokku house
Gopi & Co talk to them and tell about their atrocities. Meena figures out that lady is related to them. Sokku says let us go talk to them. Meena is hesitant. Gopi further adds about the death of Kumar's first wife and says if Paramu marries him, then she is as good as dead. So you should go tell them the girl was already arranged for NA son. 

But Sam says before that lets talk to paramu as she cares about money. If she wants it then we can't do anything. They agree to it and Sam decides to talk to Paramu secretly without Mayil or Deiva's knowledge. He says it is my responsibility and I will take care carefully.

Gopi says why this Josiyar doing like this? he has to be killed.

On Cue josiyar comes. Sokku sends Gopi inside asking for money. Then he goes and scolds Sokku saying why did you find such an alliance and if this marriage happens you will ot live ehre and only live in Sudukadu. He and Sam warns him.

After they leave jos decides to pottu kuduthufy this matter to Mayil.

In the hotel room, D & Romance. S says I am very happy that you agreed to abort the baby. only after that I felt a breather. D asks him - can I ask something? Were you shocked like that when your wife maheswari said expecting and shows a psycho look. S is shocked.

Thodarum...
Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday 19th march 2012 Episode 489

aal of u...Ready?...Ready...start...  

Divya and dimsu scene...(😭😭...idhu divya and dimsu kaneer illai...mine and my poor lappy's kaneer).....Divya aks dimsu...what is ur decision??...dimsu says i'll levae mahesu...u r important for me divya...i'll die without u...(we r dying becos of u...inha paavam ellam ungala summa vidathu solren😭)....Divya says u need only 1/2 night to kahatti vittufy ur wife??(enna ehzavu kostin idhu😡)...Divya kku varudhu arivali doubt...u love me or my money??i'll never ever believe u aambalais...(yemma divya un purushan (original) KMM or KPM?(KPM-kalyanathukku mun mental..KPM-kalyanathukku pin mental aa?)....Dimsu says iam scared abt their family members...Divya says i'll take care of that...First u bring mahesu here to our guest house...We will plan something ...That plan will lead mahesu to give divorce to u...Dimsu confused...Divya says naan solren...nee namba mattengara??...dimsu finally agrees...Then comes shame shame puppy shame uvvva  scnene...Divya hugs dimsu🤢

Sokku's house...Sam tells sokku...Paramu namma sie maamu...she wnats to marry ramseu...not that komaru...(innuma andha paramuva nambarainga indha phamily??)...Sokku says i'll not bebeive paramu...She always wanted to marry a rich man...Sokku calls meenakshi and asks her opinion ....(why sokku uncle...unga dialogue paper kaanama pocha??)....Meenakshi says they will go and talk to that komaru family...Sokku agrees and gopi says he will also come with them...Sokku says vendam...naangalae poittu varom...

Dimsu gets permission from divya's inlaws and he leaves...Shanthi calls and divya's mamiyar attends the call...Divya's mamaiyar tells her abt dimsu bringing mahesu...Shanthi tries to call dimsu...his cell is switched off...Shanthi labo dhibo shouting...

Moorthy's house...Moorthy maaps avasarama kelambings...Kaamu pinnadiyae running and tells him to wait for some time...Nelli comes there and tells moorthy to go to office...moorthy leaves...Nelli asks abt paramu to kaamu...Nelli says why this rendam thaaram kalyanam for paramu??...All beco of that joisyar ...says kaamu...Kaamu says amma,appa and also paramu ellarukkum sammadam...Nelli says if paramu wants to marry ramesh...naan kalyanam senju vaikaren...nelli shcoked...(oru paramu kku kalyanam panna 1 maasama plan panrainga...andha pullaiya vitrundha innerathukku 1000  kalyanam and 999 divorce panniyirukkum).....

Sokku and meenu at komaru's house...meenu aaa nnu opens her mouth seeing komaru's baungalow...meenu says some thillu mullu senju rich aayirukanga...(aama...indha amma kku avaru vootukar and her son mattumdhaan uthamars and uhaipalis)....

Komaru's mom comes nad meenu introduces herself...Komaru's mom and her dummy piece husband welocmes them...Komaru's mom velaikarangala veluthu vaangings with adi and udhais...(OMG...OMG...makkalae...parthadhaan andha effect puriyum...dhool sornakka's maru avataram..)...Meenu kku stomach la puli mixing...Sornakka phone la vera merattings...Sornakka asks meenu...enna matteru sollunga...sscene shifts to sokku and dummy conversation...

Sokku crying...Dummy crying...reason...Sokku ottufying his paasamalar movie..Dummy overa feeling vittings while sokku continue otting his and mayil's paasa porattam movie...

Story aa thavira ellam katraru director...thalaiezhuthu😡

Next..

Tamizh la enakku pidikadha orey vaarthai...

Thodarum🤢
Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wednesday - 😡🤢Dimsu Vandi is starting from Sokku palace to trichy🤣🤣🤣 (Loading all possible passengers)

Dimsu arrival to sokku palace..all are welcoming him..Dimsu is telling that he would like to take mahesu with him..as its very tedious for him to travel between to ooru's..sokku rechecks by telling come again..dimsu tells that mahesu also will be happy n even me solli samalifies the situation.There comes Shanti n Co n kolapifies the kuttai by asking too many why's .. n tells noone will take care of mahesu there solla ..sokku says meen's n rag's will accompany them nu solli oru twist kudukuraru..dimsu mennu mulungi says ok n ask them to get ready for travel.. n takes shanti n co out n tells that becoz of sottai velu only kobi got his address n now becoz him only meen's also joining to the new home nu solluran..n adds that dirty only asked to bring mahesu to trichy..n ask them to check more details with dirty itself solli takes them back to home..Sokku tells that SR is doing 😡😡🤢BIGGG service so he will get more reward nu solluraru..Vel😡 tells yes ofcourse..both 😡brother n😡 sis murachifying him..malar notice this very well.. Shanti n co samalchufies n comes out telling that they need to goto trichy to take care of prepration nu solli go out..after coming out shanti gives nice pat on vel's head nu leave🤣🤣.

KNG comes back from bank with all formalities done for finance company..its on roh's name n proprietor is ashok (periya kuliya irrukae.. but this jag's needs this.. dumbo man)jag's tells not to put ashok as prop becoz he dont know anything nu solluraru..mrs.ashok face ellum kollum vediching.. but KNG as usual continues his drama n tells ashok will bcom big man very soon nu solluran..roh's is very suspicious at him.. jags was very happy at his mappu(Jag's unnakku seekramae KNG vaika poran appu🤣🤣🤣)n ask him to go freshen up..roh's follows him.. jag's tell his DIL See hoe good mappu.. you have to be very happy about mappu..n be happy nu solluraru..in backyard roh's are you changed so much .. KNG continues his drama n tells he is family attached person(super duper joke of the day🤣🤣🤣)..roh's was very happy leavesfrom there.. KNG Smirk with evil smile.

Back to Sokku palace, mahesu,meens n Rags are leaving...meen's is uncomfortable leaving sokku n going n tells that this is the 1st time am leaving this man n going alone some where out nu solluranga..malar suggest sokku also to go with them⭐️..but sokku refuse it as paramu matter meter is going here😆..sokku nags n change the situation n sends her off..meen's leaves telling malar to take care of sokku..after they left..sokku is polambifying that meen's is very possesive towards him only, she didnt even bother to goto her mother place..becoz of her love towards me nu solluraru..malar says she have told out n went but you are keeping it inside you nu sollura⭐️..

Screen freezes..

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
THURSDAY UPDATES

Starts with Kumar and mother coming to Mayil house. Kumar mother says she insults the house and the condition while he reminds his mum that Paramu is raasi for him. Both goes in and Paramu opens the gate.. goes back in and stands behind a door. KM(Kumar mother) ask why is hiding and Kumar replies saying she is feeling shy. Both starts their drama. KM says ivalaku enna vekkam.. already had love going on with 2 boys and further has been engaged to another guy. Paramu gets hurt and cries. Kumar comes near her and Paramu goes into her room and wipes her tears.

Paramu tells him parents are not in and he says its okay. He came here as her Sokka and wife has come and messed up his mother mind and Kumar too feels upset. He tells her that she is raasi for him and no one can ever come in between them again.  He admirers her back figure 🤢🤢 Kumar ask Paramu not to worry, it does not matter who says what, she will still be his wife. Only his mother is not happy when she heard about the engagement. Soon after marriage. he will give her a kid in 10 months 🤢🤢🤢 and shut those mouth who had talked bad about this marriage. He says "aitan sonnadhu saritannae.." (aitan vaa 😲🤣) He tells Paramu everyone calls her Paramu but he will give her a chella peer... he will now only call her Pams 😲 

He comes out and mother looks at him "ennadha ... idhu oru polapu nu petha attavae benchulae okkara vaichiruka...
🤣🤣thali katti kuttindhu vaa avalae anji puduren anji ..🤣 Mother walks out. Kumar goes back to paramu room and whispers.."pamss... byeee" nee tata showing loosu Kumar  and runs out ... Paramu cheche Pams 😆 crying ...

Kumara car coming with BGM music mama unn ponnu kudhu
stops his car and gets down. Mother ask why and notices Mayil and Devanai walking back. KM says "adhanai.. kadavalae savarende kumbudhu kuptalum varadhu ...saniyan nenicha podhum next minute vandhu adumalae 🤣🤣🤣Mayil rombha happy to see mapilla.. muchu ku muchu mappila mappila nu 🤣🤣 Kumar straight forward ask about Nelli proposal and he says his upset as he was not told earlier. They knew about this through sokku ..Mayil Devanae gets angry. But Kumar tells them that Sokku also had informed them saying Nelli is still going to go ahead with this wedding. Kumar ask Mayil Devanae to get into the car and they are going to return back all seru gave by neeli family during the engagement and tell them directly that Pams Ramesh engagement is cancel. Mayil and Devanai feels bad in doing so and KM shouts at them while Kumar hits one of his staff asking sonna kekumatheiya nu... Mayil Devanai like cartoon gets scared and immediately gets into the car

Maha starts her new day. Class students kudha introduction time.. ellaram stands up and tells their name. Golu Golu nu ore kutty paiyan keeps looking outside the class. Maha ask for her name annalum he remains quite at first. Maha numerous time keeps asking for his name. Golu golu paiyan "edhuku peer kekurenga.." 😆 Maha says because she is new here. "Ungga peer enna.." he ask. Maha tells her name Mahalakshimi nu... Immediately he gets up and says "ungala ennaku pidikalai" 😲 in anger tone and goes out.  Maha tries to stop him but he bites her hand 😲 .. Another male teacher comes and beats him 😲 and makes him to kneel down. And the teacher goes to Maha and valayiran saying "indha school lae naan oru Udal kalvi teacher" ... while trying to show his hand and body to Maha
He says she can call him Rams and valiran to her so badly 😆 Maha gets very annoyed but control herself. He leaves. Maha goes to the golu golu boy and says sorry on behalf of that male teacher. She ask for his name again and he says PANDI 😲 Maha gets emotion...

sumi ku pidhikadhu varthai...thodarum 😆

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friday naanedhan - Sun TV uncles Sun TV uncles Pl. have special programme on that day for Gudi Padva or ugathi. .

Friday 23.3.2012 - Ugathi Special concert by Kirukku Komaru & party

1st scene.

Moorthy going on an official tour for a week.  Doesn't want Kamu to stay alone in Trichi ' insists on her to go to Karaikudi & stay with her in laws in spite of Kamu's repeated requests to manage alone in Trichi. [ This is the whole gist of 1st segment. Matter over in 5 seconds.  But  director  took  whole 5 minutes ,used  all the possible permutation combination to say this matter with 'your house -my house 'occupying the centre  stage.]

Karaikudi Lolayee house. As usual archanai of Kamu going on ' comes to an abrupt stop by the arrival of a SUV at their gate. Mayil / Deiva alight from the car followed by new sambandi & mapillai ' self intro by Komaru ' " I am the new second[hand] mapillai of Mayil family. Paramu enakke enakku mattumthan. Idhila endha matramum kidayadhu. So take back your Nischyam pannina thattu. Komaru asks Mayil & Deiva to return the plate to them. Lolayee is  supremely happy. Once they leave Lolayee starts 'Kamu Kamu ' your appan is not an ordinary kirukkan , but kirukkan number one , selected a super kirukkuNi mapillai for daughter , duck walk Sam is much better than this karuppuk kannadi  Mayandi mappu . ellam dabbu paduthum padu . paNathasai pidichu Mayil peyattam aading , thaLLing petha peNN in padu kuzhi. Care two hoots for the 1st daughter , had  he some consideration  , would  dare not  have insulted the 1st sambandhi by returning the Nischaya thattu. Pokes fun at Moorthy about his would be rowdy BIL. Kamu does that she is adept at ' crying.

Karasev couple coming to meet Divya.  Divya takes them aside on the pretext of showing the  house. Outlines her plan of action ' wants Selva to divorce Mahesu , but the initiative must come from Mahesu ' Mahesu should find out Selva- Divya illegal relationship & opt for divorce. Sottai is not amused  - warns wife who outright vetoes him. Tells him to better follow Divy's order

Most irritating scene.

Mayi ' Deiva get dropped at their house by their new varungala mappillai.  Mapillaiku Paramu ponna paarkanumam  - petition poding to mummy darling , vekka pattundu kalala kolam poding on the ground ' parka sagikkalai ' Mayil calls Paramu who comes out , Komaru kekka bikenu iLiching , asks  her to call him ayithan & bid tata bye bye. [chi veLiya poda naayenu paramu  oru look vitting & goes inside]. Next maapu wants to go to Sokku's house , asks for direction , Deiva shouting ' you should not go there. Maapu gets angry ' kabardhar athai 'kai neeti pesaradhu is my sole right ,dare not ever talk to me like this understand. Talks in a menacing tone .  Deiva  kap chup .   Scared Mayil gives the address.

Kumaru mom has little suspicion on Paramu , feels the girl is not agreeable to the marriage.  Komaru is undeterred ' says Paramu is after all a Baliyadu ' pujari is ready for sacrificing , why should we bother about goat's sammadam.

The TATA Sumo's next halt ' Josi compound.

TM's ishta vaarthai ' THODARUM

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Archives Copy

Monday 26th march 2012 Episode 494 Update

Extremely sorry for the delay...

Yemen vaganam coming (sorru yemen jiaarva kolarula ezhuthitten)...inside yemen vaganam komaru and mummy komaru  along with them are their adiyals...komaru and his mom eneters sokku's house...sokku welcomes them...komaru says ellarkittayum pesiyachu...sokku happy...introduces malar to komaru and co...sokku goes on praising komaru...🤢

Finally komaru pottu uaiching the truth...says paramu super happy to marry me and also we went to nelli's house and informed them abt my marraige with paramu and cancelled their son's engagaement with paramu...Sokku shocked...

komaru warns sokku to stay away from his personal life...tells sokku not to disturb him...he is very busy with wedding preparations...but we know our sokku mama...immediate aa ok sonna avaru character enna aagradhu..as ususal he says no...i'll not beleive this...u come with me...we all will go and meet paramu...i'll ask her...if he says yes infront of me i'll beleive...komaru angry...

Mummy komaru starts shouting...komaru stops her...the he says ok ayya...i dont want paramu...but ungalukku dhaan 2 daughters irukke...adhula onna enakku katti kudunga..😆😆(sokku kku idhuvum venum innum konjam ton ton aa venum...yeppa komaru...pesiyae konnuruvaniga indha phamily...be carepul)...

sokku says no...komaru mummy and komaru starts vasavu paading...Komaru calls sokku yov...i'll kidnap paramu and will marry her...malar tells sokku to stop...mayil and paramu ellarukkum ok...ungalukku enna??...malar tells komaru that they will not interefere in this matter hereafter...komaru and co leaves...(indha parmau kku imbuttu importance konjam over dhaan...irritating)...

josiyar comes there and komaru and komaru mummy velutthu vanging josiyar...reason...paramu engagement marachadhukku...dandanakka music playing...then komaru's adiyals turn to beat josiyar...

Back to sokku's bakbak...🥱sokku says we will discuss this with gopi and then we will take a decision...

Kaau and vanitha comes to meet paramu...paramu crying...kaamu shpcked...(konnepuduven kaamu unnai...ennamo un family kku ahugavae theriyadha maadhiri...first time azhugara maadhiri shock kudukara).....Paramu tells kaamu abt komaru's romantic torture...kaamu says seruppa kahatti komaru kku adi kudukka vendiyaadhu dhana (adengappa...advice solra aala parungayya...nee first adha pannuma...oru adi un husband kku and one for ur lola maamiya)....

paramu says appa will die akka...adhaan naan poruthu ponen...vanitha says dont worry paramu...my dad is with u...and also my brother...he wants to marry only u...so dont worry...ur marraige with komaru will not happen...let appa come back...pls ont cry...ellam nalaldhe nadakkum...(marubadiyum mudhalla irundha🤢)....

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Divya and dimsu...Divya pottufying pathini vesham infront of meenu and mahesu...praises dimsu...meenu and mahesu vaayila E poradhu kooda theriyama listening...mahesu perumaiya looks at dimsu...divya says mahesu is like my sister ma...dont worry abt mahesu ma...i'll take care of her...meenu and mahesu inturn praises divya...

shanthi and velu lands up there...konjam kooda time waste panama starts shouting...shanthi starts giving saabams...says nalla paal kaichum fn vaikareengalae kari naal la...meenu and mahesu shcoked...looks at divya...

Thodarum...

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wednesday - 😲😲.. Kadalavulae.. YYY meee😭😭😭... NA Going Back Rowdy Avatar👏 & 🤢😡Dirty Icing the Mahes n Co

NA arrives Sokku Palace,Malar ask her him beseated n informs Sokku..Both sambathi's discuss on Komaru's Visit.Malar tells since she have told that henceforth they will not intervene they left in peace otherwise they might endup in mess nu sollura.. NA says let ur family dont interfere i will take care of it.. Since becoz we have more rights towards paramu(Intha oolaga alagi ku ivalo peruu competition na .. enna koduma thirumugan ithu)as we made engagement 1st nu solluraru.. malar says they found to be like rowdies so pls handle with care nu sollura..NA Sonnathuthan highlight They are Like Rowdy👏.. now They will meet the real Rowdy👏 nu sollitu kelambiporaru..Josi comes there ..😆😆NA starts his investigation with him in his style.. Rendu podu poduraru🤣🤣🤣..Josi tells him pls beat me aside not in front of sokku palace nu solli takes him out🤣🤣🤣.

YAAAYYY🤢🤢😡 Trichy Dimsu place,Meens n rags tells that house is very good , even you were there in karaikudi u would not get this luxury life nu solluranga..rags says dirty has even got the hair dryer nu sollura.. there comes🤢 dirty gives her  rava paniyaram to mahes n keep some ices that 🤢dimsu always talks abt mahes nu sollura meen n daughtys very happy on it n finally dirty gives car keys n ask dimsu to take family out for picnic around trichy nu sollitu ..some put more soap to family n tells that she will take care loosu hubby n leaves.. afer entering home..🤢😡she forcefully keeps her loosu hubby's hand in her neck n acts like he is trying kill her n call for Dimsu help vera enna all pamily there seperates loosu from dirty..n then they leave to out house.. 🤢dirty smirks with success smile😡..All are back to home.. ⭐️Meen's tells dimsu to leave this job n come with them back to karaikudi👏..but he says have u notices he accepts only me..so he will not harm nu solluran.. this is been heard by 🤢😲dirty from outside n leaves from there..maha at school looks for kutti pandi in class n got to know that he is on leave  so leaves from there .. n get to see that Jollu man ..he blabbers to her n tells that he got to know her situation nu ..maha ignores him n leave..

Back to trichy ⭐️sokku arrives to dimsu place.. dirty tells that there is an way thru house also nu sollura..but sokku ignores that n leave thru outside passage..all are happy to see him.. meens mouth full ore EEE😳...sokku greets mahes n dimsu.. n all singing dirty bhajan .. rags takes everyone in except old romantic couple😳..sokku n meen😳😳 kusalam vicharichufying each other in person for a while... then realise that are alone out😆😳 n tries to go in .. alll family back to varanda n tease them😆... sokku accepts that he found it difficult  without meen's😳😳 so he came to meet her n mahes😳😉..all are naging them n goes in.. 😡Dirty pulls dimsu out n tells him even at this age ur inlaws are so close to each other thier daughty😲 would be also similar kind🤣.. so i think it would be difficult for me to seperate her from you(Seekramae nee Comedy piece😆😆 aka porra dirty⭐️👏 Sokku Pamily malayavae muligittu silent ah irrupanga😆😆 neeyellam nothing to our Sokku pamily🤣)..n ask for his suggestion..dimsu i always obey u solluran..she ask him to leave now..left in thought..😍NA With josi reaching komaru place.. 😆komaru n mom at entrance checking with josi still he is not receovered from y'day othai😆😆..n tells u told NA is big dhadha..but he didnt react till now nu solli nakkal pannuraru namma komaru mapp's(AApu  ready akiruchu Komaru unnakku) 😍NA self introduce himself..both mom n son looks at him with small shock..

Screen freezes

Cracker Party to ratna👏👏
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.