how much are you missing Shiv?

michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
since Shiv entered BV n saved Anandi like, i dunno, a million times, i've been insanely jealous of the character and the actress! but now i miss her terribly coz it seems that without her, my daily ogling at Sid is in trouble!! i hope there is atleast one Shiv scene tonight... on a scale of 1 to 10, i miss Shivu at 100... ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i miss both as i feel show is spineless without them ,really magical they are for show ansh come back
shivani_bv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

i miss both as i feel show is spineless without them ,really magical they are for show ansh come back

I agree completely on this. I too miss both of them. They have become the soul of this show and any episode without them feels incomplete. I really hope we get to see them from today .
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani_bv

I agree completely on this. I too miss both of them. They have become the soul of this show and any episode without them feels incomplete. I really hope we get to see them from today .

i miss anandi but i loved the relaisation n the dawning of the deeper impact of the wrong decsion of bv!! shiv for me is not the soul of the show yet, prolly since i have been watching it since the start and iknow it will always be more towards mp social isses rather than romance btwn leads so no siuch expectations either. i feel happy when ansh are shown coz - for the onyl meaning is that anandi had somethnig good happennig to her, however now i want to see even shiv being used ofr sometihng other than merely resucing anandi and being in love?
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
a lot... missing both Anandi and Shiv... 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
For me the soul of BV is Anandi.
But I do wish they would show Shiv as more than just as the man in Anandi's life.
If they show him as collector of Jaitser we could have seen more of him.
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing shiv a lot.. hope we soon get to see shiv and anandi together.. missing u Shiv..
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have missed den a ton  basically Shiv coz  he has to be dere anandi well shes ill so she has to rest  i have been missing him a lot !!😭
sunitasharma thumbnail
I miss shiv  little bit as I have downloaded all his scenes videos and watch them atleast a 100 times a day.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitasharma

I miss shiv  little bit as I have downloaded all his scenes videos and watch them atleast a 100 times a day.

excellent idea... i'm gonna do that too ðŸ˜†