India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rant and confusions

pooja0978 Groupbie
pooja0978
pooja0978

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I think there's duty and then there's an obligation! The current track of IPKKND seems to be about khushi fulfilling her duty, as she perceives it, towards the bond of the brother and sister.  Not once has she considered the impact of her decisions on the man who has done everything he possibly can to show her how much she is loved! 

In her quest to fulfil her obligations to one, she has forgotten her love for another and her duty towards that relationship.

As far as the cvs and ph are concerned, they have to keep the serial going forward somehow!!! But in doing all this, do these guys ever review the responses received for the track they've approved! Obviously the current track has not garnered any favours with the audience and while actors and writers are only doing their jobs, I feel emphasis needs to be paid to the feelings of audience.  It will of course be reflected in the trps and then where would we be? With an extremely promising show that has been brought down into the dumps and has to be shut down immediatel because of declining trp and viewership.

No disrespect intended, but whilst the premise of the show might have been did ko sauten, star plus asked the production house to come up with a different name and concept as well. On one hand they say that this is not a female oriented show like all others, refer Gul's interview, but the name and the current track suggests that it is. 

Anyways, with the current shows like Divya aur baati and ehmmbh, doing extremely well with tightly woven scripts and subjects that are close to viewing public's hearts such as cancer and support for cancer patients, support for education, support for one's partner, IPKKND seems to be going in completely opposite direction. The inconsistencies in the script are mind boggling! 

I understand that Anjali's character is one of a traditional woman who worships her husband, but is she also required to play an absolutely dumb person! You can be traditional, but she did mistrust her husband initially. There were inconsistencies in his behaviour which she questioned, where is all this now? 

Why is no one concerned, including arnav himself, about his kidnapping?

Mamiji's issue is more that she didn't know the final part of the puzzle of arnav's kidnapping and therefore the anger. But she knows what khushi went through to get him back, then why the hostility now? Why is she not even willing to consider what the two gupta girls are saying? Which brings me to akash. What is his problem. I can understand him being unhappy about being kept in the dark, but he seems to also have one dimensional view only. After Friday's episode, I think Payal should leave him and go. There is no point in staying with a person or family that continuously undermines you, and your confidence.

Naniji has guts to understand what khushi has gone through and will hopefully support her. 

Shyam's the only character that has remained consistently evil! 

Star Plus' premise of 'rishta wahi, soch nayee' cannot be viewed here at all with constant mistreatment of the two girls, and complete baseless faith of Anjali, and behaviour of both the Raizada brothers from time to time... 

Enough of my rant... What do you think!

Edited by pooja0978 - 22 July 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun9

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top