Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 97)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by mommamia

For me the epic scene was Bro-Sis convo!! I really did shed a tears or two. I know many are mad that Arnav did marry Khushi out of love. And he said that no one can come between me and you. But I think its all justified. Every relationship has unique flavors and it calls to stand on its own. If you mix and match... life will be in doldrums.. He has sorted it out. He loves Khushi a lot.. he cannot live without her.. and Di is his surrogate mother. So there also he is justified.. I bet if Anji says anything negative abt Khushi .. he wont take it lying down.. And I am pretty sure one of these days mami is gonna get it from him.. He is watching.. Wink

My argument in Arnav's defense... He did love Khushi... But he had not realized the depth or meaning of it.. He had not given a name to what he felt.. Before he could.. The terrace happened... 
And all thoughts of love forgotten... 
Deep down he married for khushi's sake also... But even he did not know that... So he was not lying when he told Anji that... 

I really want him to shut mami up... And Akash to again defend Payal... Big smile
As of now Di has been placated amicably ..next destination... mamiji... she gets from both ends... akash and Arnav... I hope I get to see the royal treatement this week.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafanLizzy2012mommamiaChani123

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanLizzy2012sunshine99Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Geet thoda explainiyayiye pleejBig smile
Anjali characterisation is amazing,isn't it?? Is the explanation u will get.. To get clues watch arnav and anji interaction. Watch arnav and khushi interaction... The words used by khushi to rm wasis when she left and the words she told arnav when she left himation GH . 

I got that the way Khushi left RM and Arnav it was as if final goodbye. Couldnt catch Arnav Anjie conve though:(( NOw trying to revisit Anjie khushi...anjie asks kya hua hai buaji ko, kushi says unki tabiyat thik nahi,. anjie says oh nashta krke jayiyega..and when khushi just starting to walk towards anjie she says hum apne kamre mein ja rahe hai aaram karne ki liye...D'oh
Go on u are on the right track 

Is it only to show Arnav?
[/QUOTE]
I will counter it by asking.. What do u think?why do think a woman in anji's position did a complete volte face
[/QUOTE]
Heya All..Me back!! Geetu.. Anji is walking carefully now!! She is not vamp or grey.. She still loves Shyam. She wants things to settle down. She has no intention of hurting any one is my thinking. She will meet Shyam and will want him back. That she will be very adamant. Might be that will be the cause of rift between brother and sister. And she will be the one who will take Arnav's proposal along with Nani ji . For the wedding to happen Anji has to be in right frame.. Di dukhi atma rahegi tho bitwa will never be OK. So for him to enjoy his wedding.. we need his Di to be sukhi.. Ab baat yeh hai ki Shyam kab entry marega.. Is it during teej they will meet. and after wedding he will come.. Or before that. My bet is after wedding.. 
[/QUOTE]
I think... Anji said na.. That he will come on teej.. He has never broken his promise.. So there he will be standing in shadows... For rain sahiba... Reinforcing her faith in him... Then some bs abt I can't live without u rani sahiba... 
As far as why Anji left when Khushi walked towards her.. It's not possible to go to their old self over night... It will take time to make things alright... 
I am still hoping that this time Anji brings Shyam home only to punish him...
[/QUOTE]
Kopal.. exactly she retracted.. But thats so natural know.. how can you just let bygones be bygones.. This is too huge to call it quits in milli second. She will bring Shyam out of Love.. For him to redeem. But we know the story Thank you Doods... So its easy guess for us Reduxians.
[/QUOTE]
It is very natural... She is trying... 
I felt the emotions and reactions were genuine... I may be wrong... Well GH and gul are hell bent on proving us wrong..

Remember the dialogue from harry potter... Help will be provided to those who show their true loyalty to the hogwarts...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aerowanaZoyafanLizzy2012sunshine99mommamiacoolgal270

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Originally posted by Erika1

[QUOTE=mommamia]For me the epic scene was Bro-Sis convo!! I really did shed a tears or two. I know many are mad that Arnav did marry Khushi out of love. And he said that no one can come between me and you. But I think its all justified. Every relationship has unique flavors and it calls to stand on its own. If you mix and match... life will be in doldrums.. He has sorted it out. He loves Khushi a lot.. he cannot live without her.. and Di is his surrogate mother. So there also he is justified.. I bet if Anji says anything negative abt Khushi .. he wont take it lying down.. And I am pretty sure one of these days mami is gonna get it from him.. He is watching.. Wink

No no, go back and see the scene with sister and KKG conversation, its very telling. Something is not right.
1. Khushi ji Buaji ko kya hua
2.Unka BP bad gaya hai
3.Oh achaa.. think think think
4.Accha aap breakfast karke jayiga
5.Khushi approaches to mend the differences
6. Anji retreats ( She has not yet forgotten or forgiven.. its just a peace treaty)
 Because of Arnav.. And honestly if she was Vamp she would have gone full blown and hugged Khushi to impress her brother.. But she was fully in control. She let out things only what she felt to..May be I am wrong.. but its what I analysed as Anji.. For me she is not a bad person. 

[/QUOTE] Sandy u reminded me of the dragonfly analysis... 3 good souls who have been played by Shyam.. two have pyed their due... it is time for the third to do so...Smile

Ash_Rajendra8Erika1ZoyafanLizzy2012Chani123mommamia

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Erika1

For me the epic scene was Bro-Sis convo!! I really did shed a tears or two. I know many are mad that Arnav did marry Khushi out of love. And he said that no one can come between me and you. But I think its all justified. Every relationship has unique flavors and it calls to stand on its own. If you mix and match... life will be in doldrums.. He has sorted it out. He loves Khushi a lot.. he cannot live without her.. and Di is his surrogate mother. So there also he is justified.. I bet if Anji says anything negative abt Khushi .. he wont take it lying down.. And I am pretty sure one of these days mami is gonna get it from him.. He is watching.. Wink

No no, go back and see the scene with sister and KKG conversation, its very telling. Something is not right.
1. Khushi ji Buaji ko kya hua
2.Unka BP bad gaya hai
3.Oh achaa.. think think think
4.Accha aap breakfast karke jayiga
5.Khushi approaches to mend the differences
6. Anji retreats ( She has not yet forgotten or forgiven.. its just a peace treaty)
 Because of Arnav.. And honestly if she was Vamp she would have gone full blown and hugged Khushi to impress her brother.. But she was fully in control. She let out things only what she felt to..May be I am wrong.. but its what I analysed as Anji.. For me she is not a bad person. 

Very often, my friend will have another friend who I really don't like, but I will be cordial to that person simply to keep my friend happy and to prevent that person from harbouring ill-will against me...it's part of Anjali's nature to prefer peace over animosity...

Erika1Zoyafansunshine99Chani123sunflower52mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafansunshine99Chani123

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Ash remember that we are talking about Shyam.. he is a scorned Pyscho at best now.. he has been deceived, humiliated and what not.. So he will never lust Khushi. Thats out of question. He will be very vengeful now.. He might not show it out.. But ulterior motives are harm Khushi and kidnap the baby..

@Bold: I agree but too far to play out ,all depends on TRP mata.
Not to forget,  he is a man after all.He may also  try to prove Anj still that khushi is behind him (may be or not )

OR

Once a skirt chaser always a skirt chaser.He has to slip and it has to be witnessed by Anjali. I dont think kidnap thing will be proved any time soon.

He is the only proper villain in show who has connected with viewers.So this element will remain.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 23 July 2012 at 11:16am

ZoyafanLizzy2012Chani123mommamia

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

My argument in Arnav's defense... He did love Khushi... But he had not realized the depth or meaning of it.. He had not given a name to what he felt.. Before he could.. The terrace happened... 
And all thoughts of love forgotten... 
Deep down he married for khushi's sake also... But even he did not know that... So he was not lying when he told Anji that... 

I really want him to shut mami up... And Akash to again defend Payal... Big smile
As of now Di has been placated amicably ..next destination... mamiji... she gets from both ends... akash and Arnav... I hope I get to see the royal treatement this week.Tongue
She deserves it... 
But u know... Arnav should explain to her.. Poor mami was so worried abt him... He should respect her for that...

Zoyafansunshine99mommamiacoolgal270

Go to top