Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 94)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi..
Me back.. What an episode.. Had everything in it for ppl.

Lizzy get ur source to confirm pls ... have big time confusion today .. with Payash .. what the scene with the wedding budget ????

i am going to be pleasantly surprised by Gul maata looks like LOL
Confirm what winey??.. See payash rift will come out from khushi's mouth ,I guess..she doesn't know it was solved  ..wedding budget will surely find out..today's news came from some unconfirmed source.. So will do an asr hereLOL

Looks like gul maata is out to please allBig smile

Geet thoda explainiyayiye pleejBig smile
Anjali characterisation is amazing,isn't it?? Is the explanation u will get.. To get clues watch arnav and anji interaction. Watch arnav and khushi interaction... The words used by khushi to rm wasis when she left and the words she told arnav when she left himation GH . 

I got that the way Khushi left RM and Arnav it was as if final goodbye. Couldnt catch Arnav Anjie conve though:(( NOw trying to revisit Anjie khushi...anjie asks kya hua hai buaji ko, kushi says unki tabiyat thik nahi,. anjie says oh nashta krke jayiyega..and when khushi just starting to walk towards anjie she says hum apne kamre mein ja rahe hai aaram karne ki liye...D'oh
Go on u are on the right track 

Is it only to show Arnav?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaZoyafanLizzy2012areeba_blossom

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

why do i think anjali next move is to act Nicely with Kushi and when time comes she will blame kushi that she is the one who played with her life and Chotte's Life...

i felt the way she started communicating with kushi is Going be worse for kushi in future

Yes and I also feel that there is some conversation happened between Anj and Khushi which is not disclosed to us tonight.(suspense)

It was only after Khushi conversing  with nani last night ( as shown in the epi today) next day morning suddenly khushi comes up with  this fake call abt buaji not well.

So something has between the two (Khushi and Anj) sort of bargain ? which is not shown to viewers.
what would be that ..why Anjali wants Kushi leave the house..i mean wht will she acheive if she send kushi back..that to on a lie which will not hide for long run..

anjali knows very well that ASR loves kushi now ..

may be she wanted ASR to feel that when o loved once leave you how do you feel that exactly she is feeling now Confused..

she wants to show how badly she loves Shyamu

i think , its has to be with shyams entry to  RM.both khushi and shyam cannot be under same roof.

What if, after knowing truth from chotte abt their marrage (arhi) , anj tells khushi saying "meri vaje se aap donao ka shaddi huva ye, ae baat yaad rakhie khushi, bache/baby  thing bhah bhah "   - (suspense for viewers)

Since she is delusional,she would have not payed attention/heard  to arnavs "khushi vahi ladki hai , aur mei uss se bohat pyaar kartha hoon"

She wants arnav which she got, now she wants shyam which she will get.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 23 July 2012 at 10:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvZoyafanvasirajuLizzy2012coolgal270areeba_blossom

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi..
Me back.. What an episode.. Had everything in it for ppl.

Lizzy get ur source to confirm pls ... have big time confusion today .. with Payash .. what the scene with the wedding budget ????

i am going to be pleasantly surprised by Gul maata looks like LOL
Confirm what winey??.. See payash rift will come out from khushi's mouth ,I guess..she doesn't know it was solved  ..wedding budget will surely find out..today's news came from some unconfirmed source.. So will do an asr hereLOL

Looks like gul maata is out to please allBig smile

Geet thoda explainiyayiye pleejBig smile
Anjali characterisation is amazing,isn't it?? Is the explanation u will get.. To get clues watch arnav and anji interaction. Watch arnav and khushi interaction... The words used by khushi to rm wasis when she left and the words she told arnav when she left himation GH . 

I got that the way Khushi left RM and Arnav it was as if final goodbye. Couldnt catch Arnav Anjie conve though:(( NOw trying to revisit Anjie khushi...anjie asks kya hua hai buaji ko, kushi says unki tabiyat thik nahi,. anjie says oh nashta krke jayiyega..and when khushi just starting to walk towards anjie she says hum apne kamre mein ja rahe hai aaram karne ki liye...D'oh
Go on u are on the right track 

Is it only to show Arnav?

And the blank call from shyam was not blank call but some convo happened between husband wifeShocked

OMG...yeh serial toh humein CBI ke layak bana ke chodegaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

why do i think anjali next move is to act Nicely with Kushi and when time comes she will blame kushi that she is the one who played with her life and Chotte's Life...

i felt the way she started communicating with kushi is Going be worse for kushi in future

Yes and I also feel that there is some conversation happened between Anj and Khushi which is not disclosed to us tonight.(suspense)

It was only after Khushi conversing  with nani last night ( as shown in the epi today) next day morning suddenly khushi comes up with  this fake call abt buaji not well.

So something has between the two (Khushi and Anj) sort of bargain ? which is not shown to viewers.
what would be that ..why Anjali wants Kushi leave the house..i mean wht will she acheive if she send kushi back..that to on a lie which will not hide for long run..

may be she wanted ASR to feel that when o loved once leave you how do you feel that exactly she is feeling now Confused..

i think , its has to be with shyams entry to  RM.both khushi and shyam cannot be under same roof.

What if, after knowing truth from chotte abt their marrage (arhi) , anj tells khushi saying "meri vaje se aap donao ka shaddi huva ye, ae baat yaad rakhie khushi, bache/baby  thing bhah bhah "   - (suspense for viewers)

Since she is delusional,she would have not payed attention/heard  to arnavs "khushi vahi ladki hai , aur mei uss se bohat pyaar kartha hoon"

That what I said earlier. She today got her Chotte back in control today and next she'll want Shyam back. She's trying to recreate her illusionary world.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Zoyafancoolgal270

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Can i put a qsn here...!!!
Has Nani-Khushi convo ny link behind Khushi's leave...???
I mean whn Nani said abt anjili always wanted her with arnav...thr Khushi looked sad must be cause of 6month contract(FB was needed)...!!!..
She may be feel hurting thr feelings...i rlly cant understand why thy dont show clear scene 4 khushi...just becoz she lovs Jalebi...!!!...:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
ok guys...since we are Reduxians, its better to watch todays episode and I guess for the upcoming few more episodes till Shyam's entry... keeping in mind 2 things:

• take-away of the layman who is not a netizen...on your face approach
  • take away of the Reduxian who has a hang of whats store in the future...layered approach
and the logical way for the CVs to arrive at it...they are slowly arriving at the "Balance" word

coolgal270sunshine99areeba_blossom

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Now I understand, you mean when female lead was going to approach her she stop her and said something. Right REDWINE!!

So the sister still does not accept her, she is just doing this for her brother.

Edited by Erika1 - 23 July 2012 at 10:34am
vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Agree 100 %..

No doubt in that...But i dodn't think anjali directly Influenced kushi to leave the house...

may kushi heard something when she was talking to shyam Photo ..through which Kushi decisides to leave the house..

Ash_Rajendra8Erika1areeba_blossom

Go to top