Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 90)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi..
Me back.. What an episode.. Had everything in it for ppl.

Lizzy get ur source to confirm pls ... have big time confusion today .. with Payash .. what the scene with the wedding budget ????

i am going to be pleasantly surprised by Gul maata looks like LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanLizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraF

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Hello hi..

Hiya LizzyBig smile

So are ya happy with Anji??!!
Old wine in a new bottle.. Big smile.. Am happy with her

Ash_Rajendra8sunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by jusah

Folks !!

I'd felt on Friday that the dialogues were leading to make Arnav confess about the circumstances leading to the marriage, and it did happen.

Anjali has not embraced the dark side, Chhote has explained how important she is , so she has taken u-turn.
   ASR didn't say the complete truth.

At the time of marriage he was not in love with her, he was hating her

But just before marriage, he was about to confess his feelings of love to her.

Khushi- Arnav are in love ! So what's new?

Khushi has learnt to live without ASR in spite of being in love. For her, it was always Rajkumar and Shaitan together so she who is pure and much matured for her age ( as per Nani), could mange her unrequited feelings very well.   How ASR will cope up with his feelings? He will make the ends meet to win this deal!!

Looks like this is paving the way for redemption. Slowly Anjali will come to know the harsh truths of Arnav-Khushi marriage and it will be Arnav's redemption led and guided by Anjali. During this journey she will learn and will believe Shyam's truth and also during this journey, there may be shift in Anjali- Arnav relationship. No, this bro-sis relationship will not dwindle but in Arnav's life there may be a new dimension - Khushi- Arnav relationship which will dwarf all the previous relationships.

I hope Nani's dialogue "Chhotey aap ko chhod denge (to GH )" was written just only to enjoy the beauty of alliteration ...

I agree with you on the context of redemption and but Anjali, the way she ha begged Arnav to get everything back to normal is what happening! Today he got her Chotte back and she's still the most important person in his life.  Next, she'll want Shyam back and thus, she's trying to get the perfect world she had back. 
why do i think anjali next move is to act Nicely with Kushi and when time comes she will blame kushi that she is the one who played with her life and Chotte's Life...

i felt the way she started communicating with kushi is Going be worse for kushi in future

That can be the case especially with Shyam coming back and manipulating her. He would want to have his name cleared in front of Anjali and would blame Khushi for that! 

and there was something fishy about Anjali communicating because when khushi moved forward, she immediately left !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8vasirajuChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi..

Lizzy get ur source to confirm pls ... have big time confusion today .. with Payash .. what the scene with the wedding budget ????

Have you not seen the epi yet?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hello hi..

Tell me about it..If it's gonna be a unique wedding...What's the need for a hefty budget??Or is it gonna be a big-fat Indian wedding??Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvLizzy2012

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

SO whats ur take on anji ?? Big smile

I dunno..She isn't an arche-type VAMP period..But that control-freak in her is very much alive...Moreover Shyam is set to make his entry..No wonder Anjali will again be molly-coddled into believing what isn't true..But it is one bad googly..If I wasn't on REDUX,I would ve been super happy by now..But being here makes me look deeper into the scenario..Now maybe I'm still a lay viewer but dil hain ki maanta nahi...Big smile

Ok One suggestion .. it was all there in the episode itself .. go c it again .. pay attention to anji's expression when arnav is talking .. catch the point where the expression changes .. also pay attention to the entire dialogue exchanged ...
Secondly .. pay attention to anji's exchange with Khushi .. pick the nuances from there .. Big smile

U'll get the plot & the scene ... Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ruby, thoda hint de do? repeat dekhne mein abhi exactly 1.5 hrs hai. Please. 
[/QUOTE]

Sarika .. Khaali dekho .. sach mein koi hint ki zaroorat nahi padegi .. what u understand from the scene is what the CV wants to convey .. trust me ... agendas are not hidden so deep .. ke one has to sit & decode with all brain power .. i mean jo banda .. aake public forum main bolta hai .. dekhna hai toh dekho .. woh kitna deep scohta hai .. woh soch lo Wink

Edited by redwine1 - 23 July 2012 at 10:06am

TheFaerieQueenLizzy2012..mrinalini..areeba_blossom

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

why do i think anjali next move is to act Nicely with Kushi and when time comes she will blame kushi that she is the one who played with her life and Chotte's Life...

i felt the way she started communicating with kushi is Going be worse for kushi in future

Yes and I also feel that there is some conversation happened between Anj and Khushi which is not disclosed to us tonight.(suspense)

It was only after Khushi conversing  with nani last night ( as shown in the epi today) next day morning suddenly khushi comes up with  this fake call abt buaji not well.

So something has between the two (Khushi and Anj) sort of bargain ? which is not shown to viewers.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 23 July 2012 at 10:07am

vasirajusunshine99areeba_blossomChitraF

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I think Khushi's departure to GH had be shown and done.

Else if  CVs don't want to create ( and nor do we) another serious MU between Arshi, then one thing was certain   "CON..."  , sooner or later. How many days they can postpone it?

Miya-Bibi raazi to kya karega Kazzi 
Tongue
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitraF

Go to top