Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 88)

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by redwine1

Whoa whoa .. SERIOUSLY .. u gotta be KIDDING ME .. 

Way to Go GUL aunty Big smile

See I told you..General viewers want "in your face"...Anjali characterization these days muddled up the viewers big time...Grey or not-that was the sole query and it kinda got settled today..

But I still am not convinced..She got that reassurance when Arnav made it sure that it was all because of HER that he married Khushi...that SHE was still the most important woman in his life and that Chotey still remembers what SHE said to him about love..
[/QUOTE]

SO whats ur take on anji ?? Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I dunno..She isn't an arche-type VAMP period..But that control-freak in her is very much alive...Moreover Shyam is set to make his entry..No wonder Anjali will again be molly-coddled into believing what isn't true..But it is one bad googly..If I wasn't on REDUX,I would ve been super happy by now..But being here makes me look deeper into the scenario..Now maybe I'm still a lay viewer but dil hain ki maanta nahi...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

What CVs have done now is they have made Arnav relaxed about Di...I feel if he knew Di is still not understanding, is still having doubts on him lying to her or his closeness to khushi, he would have made efforts like never before to mend it...and then maybe Anjali would have realy got convinced abt shyaam...Because there are only 2 people she listens to...

But now, in his mind, all is well...no need to make di understand anything coz she has already understood! And then shyaam makes re-entry to poison her mind and completely influence her...

Maybe yaar, I dont know...Just speculating!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajusunshine99..mrinalini..Chani123TheFaerieQueenChitraF

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal270

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Starplus article

------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav and Khushi have had their ups and downs in life and Arnav now seems to be realising Khushi's importance in his life. At the same time though, he has drifted apart from Anjali, for whom life hasn't been less cruel too.

Our source from STAR Plus tells us,"Arnav tells Anjali that Khushi is the special girl in his life which Anjali always used to talk about. Anjali is a little relieved to know that. Khushi decides to go to Buaji's house on the pretext of Buaji's health. Something happens between Anjali and Khushi as Khushi is leaving. We'll have to wait and watch to see what happens"

Ask Anjali and she says," I have always wanted that Arnav and Khushi should be happy in their married life. As brother and sister we had some misunderstanding and things are getting sorted out.I had actually brought Arnav and Khushi close to each other in the past. But things are now different "

Will Anjali be relieved when Arnav tells her that Khushi is the special girl that Anjali used to talk about? And what about Arnav, will he finally manage to bring a smile to Khushi's face?

Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Mon-Fri on STAR Plus at 8PM to find out if the ice finally melts between Anjali and Khushi.

This is more confusing as ever! @Red: ab ye kya naya suspense hai!

Thanks for sharing!

No suspense at all my dear, thats why I said wait and watch.You  may have to eat back your wordsWink abt Anj.

May be there would be some conversation between Anj and Khushi which is not showed to us but will be revealed later as the story progresses , could be kept as suspense. Actual reason behind Khushi leaving RM will be shown in upcoming episodes.(much lately)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270ChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

OMG i am happy some one with on same page LOL..

yep ASR and anjali Convo was pale..she didn't given much importance to ASR kushi marriage her only goal is to here That Kushi is not his world..no one come between  You and me ..her only interest is to listen those words ..its kind of emotinal blackmail.

Coming to kushi leaving the i really  felt Dragging of postponing Arhi romance..to perfect reasoning nothing..just to make us wait some more they did that..which i hated most today.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was done to pacify the rumpus and argy-bargy among the audience...

But two important things were revealed in the convo..One would definitely be that the control-freak in Anji is very much active and second would be Arnav committed a serious blunder by divulging half truth to Anji..Arnav always loved Khushi and he knows that well..But in the future this can turn out to be menacingDead

Edited by sampin - 23 July 2012 at 9:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Erika1ZoyafangeetmaanluvTheFaerieQueencoolgal270vasirajuChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I dunno..She isn't an arche-type VAMP period..But that control-freak in her is very much alive...Moreover Shyam is set to make his entry..No wonder Anjali will again be molly-coddled into believing what isn't true..But it is one bad googly..If I wasn't on REDUX,I would ve been super happy by now..But being here makes me look deeper into the scenario..Now maybe I'm still a lay viewer but dil hain ki maanta nahi...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Ok One suggestion .. it was all there in the episode itself .. go c it again .. pay attention to anji's expression when arnav is talking .. catch the point where the expression changes .. also pay attention to the entire dialogue exchanged ...
Secondly .. pay attention to anji's exchange with Khushi .. pick the nuances from there .. Big smile

U'll get the plot & the scene ... Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1ZoyafanTheFaerieQueenLizzy2012..mrinalini..coolgal270ChitraF

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jusah

Folks !!

I'd felt on Friday that the dialogues were leading to make Arnav confess about the circumstances leading to the marriage, and it did happen.

Anjali has not embraced the dark side, Chhote has explained how important she is , so she has taken u-turn.
   ASR didn't say the complete truth.

At the time of marriage he was not in love with her, he was hating her

But just before marriage, he was about to confess his feelings of love to her.

Khushi- Arnav are in love ! So what's new?

Khushi has learnt to live without ASR in spite of being in love. For her, it was always Rajkumar and Shaitan together so she who is pure and much matured for her age ( as per Nani), could mange her unrequited feelings very well.   How ASR will cope up with his feelings? He will make the ends meet to win this deal!!

Looks like this is paving the way for redemption. Slowly Anjali will come to know the harsh truths of Arnav-Khushi marriage and it will be Arnav's redemption led and guided by Anjali. During this journey she will learn and will believe Shyam's truth and also during this journey, there may be shift in Anjali- Arnav relationship. No, this bro-sis relationship will not dwindle but in Arnav's life there may be a new dimension - Khushi- Arnav relationship which will dwarf all the previous relationships.

I hope Nani's dialogue "Chhotey aap ko chhod denge (to GH )" was written just only to enjoy the beauty of alliteration ...

I agree with you on the context of redemption and but Anjali, the way she ha begged Arnav to get everything back to normal is what happening! Today he got her Chotte back and she's still the most important person in his life.  Next, she'll want Shyam back and thus, she's trying to get the perfect world she had back. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70Ash_Rajendra8vasirajuChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[/QUOTE]

Ok One suggestion .. it was all there in the episode itself .. go c it again .. pay attention to anji's expression when arnav is talking .. catch the point where the expression changes .. also pay attention to the entire dialogue exchanged ...
Secondly .. pay attention to anji's exchange with Khushi .. pick the nuances from there .. Big smile

U'll get the plot & the scene ... Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I'll watch the epi again...Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up    Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1geetmaanluvLizzy2012

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well, Well, its good to know that the male lead did not love his wife post marriage, and here we were all thinking he did.
No continuity in the episode on Friday and today, I suspect the PH edited the brother and sister scene slightly.
redwine can you tell me what you are talking about.

Edited by Erika1 - 23 July 2012 at 9:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuChitraF

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by coolgal270

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Starplus article

------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav and Khushi have had their ups and downs in life and Arnav now seems to be realising Khushi's importance in his life. At the same time though, he has drifted apart from Anjali, for whom life hasn't been less cruel too.

Our source from STAR Plus tells us,"Arnav tells Anjali that Khushi is the special girl in his life which Anjali always used to talk about. Anjali is a little relieved to know that. Khushi decides to go to Buaji's house on the pretext of Buaji's health. Something happens between Anjali and Khushi as Khushi is leaving. We'll have to wait and watch to see what happens"

Ask Anjali and she says," I have always wanted that Arnav and Khushi should be happy in their married life. As brother and sister we had some misunderstanding and things are getting sorted out.I had actually brought Arnav and Khushi close to each other in the past. But things are now different "

Will Anjali be relieved when Arnav tells her that Khushi is the special girl that Anjali used to talk about? And what about Arnav, will he finally manage to bring a smile to Khushi's face?

Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Mon-Fri on STAR Plus at 8PM to find out if the ice finally melts between Anjali and Khushi.

This is more confusing as ever! @Red: ab ye kya naya suspense hai!

Thanks for sharing!

No suspense at all my dear, thats why I said wait and watch.You  may have to eat back your wordsWink abt Anj.

May be there would be some conversation between Anj and Khushi which is not showed to us but will be revealed later as the story progresses , could be kept as suspense. Actual reason behind Khushi leaving RM will be shown in upcoming episodes.(much lately)

Hmm...I get your drift! 
I m going to see the epi again and see  Anjali's reaction to everything!
One thing that I noticed immediately was her spontaneous reaction of being happy coz he remembered what she told him long time back. .that much only tells us something abt her!! Big smile

Edited by coolgal270 - 23 July 2012 at 9:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8sunshine99areeba_blossomChitraF

Go to top