Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 87)

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by coolgal270

I have never seen a better Monday...Or maybe Coz i expected worse!
Such a turn around in events..

The Friday end scene with Arnav- Anajali...w all thought where it will go.. it was so obvious! So very obvious...we were, atleast I was so sure of the course it will take...
But aaj kya hua? Ek dum complete opposite!

That scene was beautiful.. Anjali was genuinely happy yaar...she was happy that finally her chotte found the "saansen ruk jayengi" moment...
Does it make me shallow that I was totally scared on friday and abt to dislike Anjali..and today I loved her...
I did ask ppl why they thought Anji has turned into a vamp...

Sandy meri Jaan... My character analysis of Anji so far is right na?Big smile

Judge saahab... Thank you...Smile

Kopal i still think Anji will turn vamp... for sure.. I feel it strong...
she will not turn herself.. but will be made to turn...the effort will be like Arnav's kidnapping will look successful but will not be...Smile see the way she is being swayed... that's what the Cv's are trying to hit home...
Or maybe.. She will be swayed into shyam's entry.. But when Shyam will try feeding her lies this time.. She will listen to them with a pinch of salt... And she ll pretend to agree to Shyam... 
One dialogue... Nobody can come between u and me... Was very important... She will remember this when Shyam manipulates... What say? 
maybe... most likely she will be played by Shyam on the fact that Chote needs to be away from Khushi for the latter's well being..."acchi jeevan sathi nahi chuni" track... she will do Shyam's bidding but mid way start seeing things with a pinch of salt and gradually realize what a blunder she has comitted...will try to set things right...I still stand by Anjali a.k.a.Anakin Skywalker..Smile
Maybe... But I feel when he starts with those talks.. She will start feeding him lies... It will be an interesting twist.. Remember he says ur innocence is what I love...
Pehle Khushi ne bevakoof banaya.. Ab Anji banayegi... It will be loved by all...
Cos today Chhote told her that he can not live without Khushi... She has seen khushi's sincere love... And hopefully she will remember.. 
Though they have made shyam's re entry even more difficult IMO...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99namedxChitraF

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Starplus article

------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav and Khushi have had their ups and downs in life and Arnav now seems to be realising Khushi's importance in his life. At the same time though, he has drifted apart from Anjali, for whom life hasn't been less cruel too.

Our source from STAR Plus tells us,"Arnav tells Anjali that Khushi is the special girl in his life which Anjali always used to talk about. Anjali is a little relieved to know that. Khushi decides to go to Buaji's house on the pretext of Buaji's health. Something happens between Anjali and Khushi as Khushi is leaving. We'll have to wait and watch to see what happens"

Ask Anjali and she says," I have always wanted that Arnav and Khushi should be happy in their married life. As brother and sister we had some misunderstanding and things are getting sorted out.I had actually brought Arnav and Khushi close to each other in the past. But things are now different "

Will Anjali be relieved when Arnav tells her that Khushi is the special girl that Anjali used to talk about? And what about Arnav, will he finally manage to bring a smile to Khushi's face?

Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Mon-Fri on STAR Plus at 8PM to find out if the ice finally melts between Anjali and Khushi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavngeetmaanluvnamedxChani123coolgal270areeba_blossom

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Whoa whoa .. SERIOUSLY .. u gotta be KIDDING ME .. 

Way to Go GUL aunty Big smile
[/QUOTE]

See I told you..General viewers want "in your face"...Anjali characterization these days muddled up the viewers big time...Grey or not-that was the sole query and it kinda got settled today..

But I still am not convinced..She got that reassurance when Arnav made it sure that it was all because of HER that he married Khushi...that SHE was still the most important woman in his life and that Chotey still remembers what SHE said to him about love..
[/QUOTE]

SO whats ur take on anji ?? Big smile
[/QUOTE]

I dunno..She isn't an arche-type VAMP period..But that control-freak in her is very much alive...Moreover Shyam is set to make his entry..No wonder Anjali will again be molly-coddled into believing what isn't true..But it is one bad googly..If I wasn't on REDUX,I would ve been super happy by now..But being here makes me look deeper into the scenario..Now maybe I'm still a lay viewer but dil hain ki maanta nahi...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270namedxredwine1ChitraF

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">Look it's not so easy...Anjali got that reassurance from Arnav that all is well..But don't forget Shyam is all set to return..And she might again be coaxed into believing what is not true...Though I must confess that it was a nice googly..Big smile</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">PS:The resident feminists of the forum are pissed off with Arnie for saying that he married Khushi for AnjiD'ohI knew that would happenWink</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sammy .. whats the forum view on anji</font>
[/QUOTE]
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">"I love you Anji"...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">"I'm sorry DB.."</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">"Mujhe maaf kar do Anjali.."Big smile</font>
[/QUOTE]

LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..areeba_blossom

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Starplus article

------------------------------------------------------------
Arnav and Khushi have had their ups and downs in life and Arnav now seems to be realising Khushi's importance in his life. At the same time though, he has drifted apart from Anjali, for whom life hasn't been less cruel too.

Our source from STAR Plus tells us,"Arnav tells Anjali that Khushi is the special girl in his life which Anjali always used to talk about. Anjali is a little relieved to know that. Khushi decides to go to Buaji's house on the pretext of Buaji's health. Something happens between Anjali and Khushi as Khushi is leaving. We'll have to wait and watch to see what happens"

Ask Anjali and she says," I have always wanted that Arnav and Khushi should be happy in their married life. As brother and sister we had some misunderstanding and things are getting sorted out.I had actually brought Arnav and Khushi close to each other in the past. But things are now different "

Will Anjali be relieved when Arnav tells her that Khushi is the special girl that Anjali used to talk about? And what about Arnav, will he finally manage to bring a smile to Khushi's face?

Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Mon-Fri on STAR Plus at 8PM to find out if the ice finally melts between Anjali and Khushi.

This is more confusing as ever! @Red: ab ye kya naya suspense hai!

Thanks for sharing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8ChitraF

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Folks !!

I'd felt on Friday that the dialogues were leading to make Arnav confess about the circumstances leading to the marriage, and it did happen.

Anjali has not embraced the dark side, Chhote has explained how important she is , so she has taken u-turn.
   ASR didn't say the complete truth.

At the time of marriage he was not in love with her, he was hating her

But just before marriage, he was about to confess his feelings of love to her.

Khushi- Arnav are in love ! So what's new?

Khushi has learnt to live without ASR in spite of being in love. For her, it was always Rajkumar and Shaitan together so she who is pure and much matured for her age ( as per Nani), could mange her unrequited feelings very well.   How ASR will cope up with his feelings? He will make the ends meet to win this deal!!

Looks like this is paving the way for redemption. Slowly Anjali will come to know the harsh truths of Arnav-Khushi marriage and it will be Arnav's redemption led and guided by Anjali. During this journey she will learn and will believe Shyam's truth and also during this journey, there may be shift in Anjali- Arnav relationship. No, this bro-sis relationship will not dwindle but in Arnav's life there may be a new dimension - Khushi- Arnav relationship which will dwarf all the previous relationships.

I hope Nani's dialogue "Chhotey aap ko chhod denge (to GH )" was written just only to enjoy the beauty of alliteration ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270vasirajuwin7sunshine99Chani123areeba_blossomChitraF

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

anjali is mentally sick. she needs to be treated Ouch

You felt it today?
I always felt it from the beginning of the show LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju..mrinalini..ChitraF

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Look it's not so easy...Anjali got that reassurance from Arnav that all is well..But don't forget Shyam is all set to return..And she might again be coaxed into believing what is not true...Though I must confess that it was a nice googly..Big smile

PS:The resident  feminists of the forum are pissed off with Arnie for saying that he married Khushi for AnjiD'ohI knew that would happenWink

Sammy .. whats the forum view on anji 

"I love you Anji"...
"I'm sorry DB.."
"Mujhe maaf kar do Anjali.."Big smile

Whoa whoa .. SERIOUSLY .. u gotta be KIDDING ME .. 

Way to Go GUL aunty Big smile

See I told you..General viewers want "in your face"...Anjali characterization these days muddled up the viewers big time...Grey or not-that was the sole query and it kinda got settled today..

But I still am not convinced..She got that reassurance when Arnav made it sure that it was all because of HER that he married Khushi...that SHE was still the most important woman in his life and that Chotey still remembers what SHE said to him about love..
[/QUOTE]

Hi. I feel disconnected with today's episode. Something is not right. Is it that they shot this one to counter anti anjali sentiments in a jiffy? Anjali -Arnav convo didnt make sense to me, she didnt show any reaction when Arnav told her the reason to marry khushi. something should be shown..disbelief, anger, disgust...kuch to ho! Looks like she was completely at ease. Also Khushi's exit didnt make sense as of today's epi. No monologues is big drawback..now that nani told her that Anjali is haveing any negative feeling for her..the only reason remaining is contract and that should have come as her monologue.  
[/QUOTE]
OMG i am happy some one with me on same page LOL..

yep ASR and anjali Convo was pale..she didn't given much importance to ASR kushi marriage her only goal is to here That Kushi is not his world..no one come between  You and me ..her only interest is to listen those words ..its kind of emotinal blackmail.

Coming to kushi leaving the i really  felt Dragging of postponing Arhi romance..no perfect reasoning nothing..just to make us wait some more they did that..which i hated most today.

Edited by vasiraju - 23 July 2012 at 9:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin70Ash_Rajendra8TheFaerieQueen..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

Go to top