Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 85)

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal270

Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Episode was good.

There is more than what meets our eyes(Anj here ). I guess Khushi has sensed it .Everything is not as rosy as it looks on surface.Earlier  CVs have shown this side of Khushi who pick vibes.She was not convinced with nanis explanation  and also Anj cold shoulder was sensed.

Khushi is struggling and fighting her feeling towards Arnav - "hum jathe hai". Arnav sensed change in Khushi behavior by tomorrow or day after  he'll find the reason .

Arnav communicates best when Khushi is asleepLOL.

BTW, why did Arnav lie today, that he loved her after marriage ? CVs pay attention and refresh your memory before writing  - sasien rukh jayage moment was before marriage (ambulance scene )  ASR telling lie LOL and entire scene b/w arnav and Anj did not make scenes even when Arnv said abt Shyam and Khushi there was no reaction , all sudden happy when he said i married coz of you and you are my priority always - Delusional again ! Wacko . I felt it was just added last min with some changes which did not serve the purpose of episode, It felt like ,CVs not sure what to do with anj-arnav here(Anj in particular)

Looking forward to tomorrows episode.Smile

I guess at that moment, all Anjali could think was that she is his priority...and there will be no one coming in between them...and see, when he tells her abt "saansien ruk jayengi" thing, her first reaction was that he remembered what she told him long time back! she was so happy then and even asked him "Tumhein yaad hai chotte"?... So its again abt her being the most important in his life which is reiterated by Arnav today...and she is happy with him finally finding "the" woman..

Nothing new, she only wants to hear and take what she wants to as usual very delusional , thats all Big smile

When he explained abt Shyam and Khushi ,what and where was the reaction?

All I'll say is , just wait and watch Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamareeba_blossomChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

Look it's not so easy...Anjali got that reassurance from Arnav that all is well..But don't forget Shyam is all set to return..And she might again be coaxed into believing what is not true...Though I must confess that it was a nice googly..Big smile

PS:The resident  feminists of the forum are pissed off with Arnie for saying that he married Khushi for AnjiD'ohI knew that would happenWink

Sammy .. whats the forum view on anji 

"I love you Anji"...
"I'm sorry DB.."
"Mujhe maaf kar do Anjali.."Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa .. SERIOUSLY .. u gotta be KIDDING ME .. 

Way to Go GUL aunty Big smile
[/QUOTE]

See I told you..General viewers want "in your face"...Anjali characterization these days muddled up the viewers big time...Grey or not-that was the sole query and it kinda got settled today..

But I still am not convinced..She got that reassurance when Arnav made it sure that it was all because of HER that he married Khushi...that SHE was still the most important woman in his life and that Chotey still remembers what SHE said to him about love..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8geetmaanluvcoolgal270JRiaChani123ChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

anjali is mentally sick. she needs to be treated Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8meghavn..mrinalini..vasirajunamedxredwine1DiamondLifeChitraF

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Look it's not so easy...Anjali got that reassurance from Arnav that all is well..But don't forget Shyam is all set to return..And she might again be coaxed into believing what is not true...Though I must confess that it was a nice googly..Big smile

PS:The resident  feminists of the forum are pissed off with Arnie for saying that he married Khushi for AnjiD'ohI knew that would happenWink

Sammy .. whats the forum view on anji 

"I love you Anji"...
"I'm sorry DB.."
"Mujhe maaf kar do Anjali.."Big smile
[/QUOTE]

yup.. i didnt like the reverse oedipus of anjali on fri but today im happy. i also think arnavs selective truth telling will bite him in the ass. he lied well told her what she wanted to hear ... to get her calm. shyam knows that arnav was sweet on khushi before marriage. 

i liked arnav's portrayal . ... smart man will have his cake and eat it too. 
[/QUOTE]

Harward brain is showing its effect Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvnamedx..mrinalini..ChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

anjali is mentally sick. she needs to be treated Ouch

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx..mrinalini..ChitraF

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

anjali is acting.. the moment Khushi wanted to go n hug, she moved away... its fishy...LOL

You have a point thereWink
the scene shows... Khushi wwas sincere but anjali was not Ouch now even Khushi leaves no one can say bcoz of anjali as she spoke to her b44 she left.. anjali is planning BIG time

And upar se, Arnav bitwa bhi bahut khush hai...ki di has understood everything and all is well...and he is super relaxed...later, he will not know what has hit him!Bechara!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamgeetmaanluvnamedxpixiegirlChitraFareeba_blossom

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa .. SERIOUSLY .. u gotta be KIDDING ME .. 

Way to Go GUL aunty Big smile
[/QUOTE]

See I told you..General viewers want "in your face"...Anjali characterization these days muddled up the viewers big time...Grey or not-that was the sole query and it kinda got settled today..

But I still am not convinced..She got that reassurance when Arnav made it sure that it was all because of HER that he married Khushi...that SHE was still the most important woman in his life and that Chotey still remembers what SHE said to him about love..
[/QUOTE]

SO whats ur take on anji ?? Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedx..mrinalini..Chani123ChitraF

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270vasirajusunshine99namedxredwine1Chani123areeba_blossompixiegirlChitraF

Go to top