Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 83)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Look it's not so easy...Anjali got that reassurance from Arnav that all is well..But don't forget Shyam is all set to return..And she might again be coaxed into believing what is not true...Though I must confess that it was a nice googly..Big smile

PS:The resident  feminists of the forum are pissed off with Arnie for saying that he married Khushi for AnjiD'ohI knew that would happenWink
[/QUOTE]

Sammy .. whats the forum view on anji 
[/QUOTE]

"I love you Anji"...
"I'm sorry DB.."
"Mujhe maaf kar do Anjali.."Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnChani123redwine1susan7sarra0ChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

anjali is acting.. the moment Khushi wanted to go n hug, she moved away... its fishy...LOL

Arnav did not mention abt 6 months contract to Anjali...Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 23 July 2012 at 9:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynmeghavnZoyafan..mrinalini..Chani123coolgal270vasirajusunshine99redwine1DiamondLifesarra0ChitraF

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Anjali is again building up illusionary world around her. All she needed was her her chotte to be with her and that she got! the thing thats irking her since beginning was that how can Arnav just believe Khushi like that! Now, that she has chotte back, she's back to normal!

@ Bold: You make sense and it may turn out dangerous nobody would suspect it.She has won Arnav confidence and Arnav was also made to believe that Di has understood.(fishy , entire scene b/w arnav and anj)

If we go by Mishtis spoiler then Anj meeting shyam will make sense aswel no sense.(both)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan..mrinalini..areeba_blossomDiamondLifeChitraF

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

anjali is acting.. the moment Khushi wanted to go n hug, she moved away... its fishy...LOL

You have a point thereWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8AerynDiamondLifeChitraFriyya6

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello Romance Pankhas...Smile
How was the googly by Cv's?
Hey koel.. Only IPK could bring a happy beginning to a tragic cliffhanger... Big smile

Man..These people excel at throwing googlies and slaps at usDeadTotally "in your face" for the bashers...Big smile

Sammy,I think there is a reason why Anjali was shown to behave like this...

REMARRIAGE: it will be be with the consent of ANJALI and she will ask for it...also "Chhota Darwaza " coming into picture...Mami -mama  ko leke aao jaldi GHBig smile

Now when she will meet Shyam, then she will be manipulated and turn a little grey...that will be digested easily by the audience.

But dint u all notice when she was talking to Khushi...didnt she sound a little control freak but coated with sugar.

kya bouncer diya hai CVs ne...aaj toh...TRP Maata ki JAI HO!!!!!

Look it's not so easy...Anjali got that reassurance from Arnav that all is well..But don't forget Shyam is all set to return..And she might again be coaxed into believing what is not true...Though I must confess that it was a nice googly..Big smile

PS:The resident  feminists of the forum are pissed off with Arnie for saying that he married Khushi for AnjiD'ohI knew that would happenWink

I think the only thing that could have irked people was him saying he didnt love her when he married her...
But rest, was true...Abt people being pissed abt that, kya kar sakte hain..D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Originally posted by coolgal270

I guess at that moment, all Anjali could think was that she is his priority...and there will be no one coming in between them...and see, when he tells her abt "saansien ruk jayengi" thing, her first reaction was that he remembered what she told him long time back! she was so happy then and even asked him "Tumhein yaad hai chotte"?... So its again abt her being the most important in his life which is reiterated by Arnav today...and she is happy with him finally finding "the" woman..

Exactly what I was thinking !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal270..mrinalini..riyya6

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by meghavn

BIG time chaata on viewers face from CV's... still reeling from the episode...LOVED IT!

Hw many with me on Anji turning vamp... on shades of Shyam? Wink

i am still with Anji being a vamp..today because chotte assure her being priority she is back to normal..lets wait when shyam returns..

Megha, Shastra  .. ditto here.. still I am thinking Anji being a vamp... the discussion btwn brother and sister did not make much sense to me today... Arnav saying he did not loved Khushi, before marriage and no reaction from Anji, when he says, he believed Shyam-Khushi... I felt, it was shown only to satisfy viewers, who were shouting against Anji...

the episode was total bumper..no connection..sudden this much normality..samaj ke kya rakha hai viewers koAngry
Now, forum bashing will shift to khushi leaving RM..wihtout monolguesLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Aerynmeghavn..mrinalini..vasirajusunshine99ChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

You have a point thereWink
the scene shows... Khushi wwas sincere but anjali was not Ouch now even Khushi leaves no one can say bcoz of anjali as she spoke to her b44 she left.. anjali is planning BIG time

Edited by riyya6 - 23 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavnZoyafangeetmaanluvcoolgal270..mrinalini..sunshine99redwine1DiamondLifeChitraF

Go to top