Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 7)

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Ok...Iam happy with that...Big smile

I think all the required passionate scenes are over... Sorry I am just trying to keep the expectations as low as possible
[/QUOTE]

You...You...you...You...Cry

I can't do anything to you...LOL

But agree with you...We might have a little bit more...yaar...Smile

And then even if they separate...he will make sure...that she continues with her work...like Dabba service...something like that...

Bitwa cannot be without Khushi...for a day...So if not at RM...then at work...Hopefully Anji's ghost doesn't come there...Wink

[/QUOTE]

If there is romance I will be the happiest person on earth.. but for so many instances we have had KLPDs that I have lost hope
[/QUOTE]

Ok Ok Girlz logz ... 

Pls .. thoda back track karo .. 

Romance toh HO GA  .. no 2 ways about that ... the bet as i understood between Sandy & beens is .. ke Monday (today) episode main Romance nahi ho ga ???
[/QUOTE]

exactamente...that is the bet.. bet is only for monday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
edit.

Edited by aishu30 - 22 July 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchikacdc

Hi All,

Just read doods analysis.  SHe said Khushi is responsible for Arnav's mother's death.  But how come.  didn't  get it.

Please tell me.

She is indirectly responsible for it... Her parents accident brought back young Aranv's family from the temple visit... where his dad and his 2nd wife were caught by Arnav's mom... similar to the incident that played out on friday...it  toppled the family of Arnav and Anjali with disastrous results... Had the accident not happened  Arnav's dads deeds would still be under wraps for his family..Smile

HTH

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcNareshkotaDoodletwisted_beenz

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi All,

Just read doods analysis.  SHe said Khushi is responsible for Arnav's mother's death.  But how come.  didn't  get it.

Please tell me.

She is indirectly responsible for it... Her parents accident brought back young Aranv's family from the temple visit... where his dad and his 2nd wife were caught by Arnav's mom... similar to the incident that played out on friday...it  toppled the family of Arnav and Anjali with disastrous results... Had the accident not happened  Arnav's dads deeds would still be under wraps for his family..Smile

HTH

What is HTH ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlesunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi All,

Please tell me.

HTH

What is HTH ?
Hope this helps..

yankaDoodletwisted_beenzredwine1

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Ok...Iam happy with that...Big smile

I think all the required passionate scenes are over... Sorry I am just trying to keep the expectations as low as possible
[/QUOTE]

You...You...you...You...Cry

I can't do anything to you...LOL

But agree with you...We might have a little bit more...yaar...Smile

And then even if they separate...he will make sure...that she continues with her work...like Dabba service...something like that...

Bitwa cannot be without Khushi...for a day...So if not at RM...then at work...Hopefully Anji's ghost doesn't come there...Wink

[/QUOTE]

If there is romance I will be the happiest person on earth.. but for so many instances we have had KLPDs that I have lost hope
[/QUOTE]

Ok Ok Girlz logz ... 

Pls .. thoda back track karo .. 

Romance toh HO GA  .. no 2 ways about that ... the bet as i understood between Sandy & beens is .. ke Monday (today) episode main Romance nahi ho ga ???
[/QUOTE]

Yep Romance tho ho Ga...If not in RM...then at GH or at his work...Big smile

He will make sure...she works for the dabba service or for him...again...

I already answered ...on the first or second page of this redux thread...on Monday's episode...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidnivedha84twisted_beenzsunshine99redwine1

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

GM girls!! Big smile

What is this that I am reading... once again someone is hopeful of a romantic episode today... and has gone ahead with a bet too Shocked

Arrey koi romance nahi... we are back to tears, anger and sacrifice in RM ... but hopefully with K back in GH ... things will brighten up... 

lalsunvidredwine1sunshine99ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

GM girls!! Big smile

What is this that I am reading... once again someone is hopeful of a romantic episode today... and has gone ahead with a bet too Shocked

Arrey koi romance nahi... we are back to tears, anger and sacrifice in RM ... but hopefully with K back in GH ... things will brighten up... 

tears, ,anger,sacrfice and romance is the order of the day... need not be mushy or flirty...there is enough scope for a poignant one...for your heart to cry out for the love birds... u need to set a tone for the imminent short term departure..

yankanivedha84redwine1ChitraF

Go to top