Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Hi hello ,my girlie,

So GH track shuru aur  winey.. Sorry am in and out of redux.. 
Winey.. Am seeing geet .. Have reached the scene when maan enters geet's life

Hope the GH track is interesting...any predictions on GH track...BTW when will they show Teej on IPK..

Last year teej was just awesome...it was that track that hooked me to the show..
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Am seeing geet now.. Have reached the place where maan enter geet's life..asking her to sign papers

Oh its wonderful now .. once Maan entered the story was rocking .. BTW this current track is also from GEET only ðŸ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jeesa

Hope the GH track is interesting...any predictions on GH track...BTW when will they show Teej on IPK..

Last year teej was just awesome...it was that track that hooked me to the show..

Teej will not be celebrated this year on a big scale  but there willbe a small teej this time around.. If it is in the GH .. Much better😃
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail

Teej will not be celebrated this year on a big scale  but there willbe a small teej this time around.. If it is in the GH .. Much better😃

I agree Teej in GH is much much better...Actually A-K in GH is better than A-K in RM...

PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
I like Buaji interactions with both Arnav and Khushi...individually and together...

I hope they show Buaji more often
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

Oh its wonderful now .. once Maan entered the story was rocking .. BTW this current track is also from GEET only ðŸ˜†

Okies.. Will find out where it is from..if I am going in this rate I will finish soon.. I see it when I am doing work.. Cooking😆
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amarb

</div>
<div>
bet between sandy and me...

Monday ko romance nahi hoga - my take

Monday ko romance hoga - sandy's take

When I win sandy will do kuch bhi... I will ask for proof... Need wild ideas

Ask her to write t a wild ss
Lizzy2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeesa

I agree Teej in GH is much much better...Actually A-K in GH is better than A-K in RM...

Tell me about it.. Arnav- khushi in GH don't pretend.. They are free to behave as they want..and buaji adds to the rollicking fun😃
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swapna08

Ask her to write t a wild ss

too easy
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail

Tell me about it.. Arnav- khushi in GH don't pretend.. They are free to behave as they want..and buaji adds to the rollicking fun😃

I wish Arnav catches on Khushi's game and then comes and stay with Khushi in GH...now that would be awesome and fun and so so romantic...

Also in Arnav's absence Shyam can slither back into RM...is this how the track is going?
Edited by jeesa - 11 years ago