Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Ruby...Kai sa ho...

Did you get my PM on the First installment...

Thank you so much yaar...learnt the difference between the Dir's role in a movie and a serial...

Ne time love .. 

abhi jab dimaag thikane aayega .. wil pen down the workings of a PH as well .. abhi toh my dimaag is a firm blank .. ðŸ˜ƒ
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

C guys  .. the chances of a Di coming here & disturbing us .. when v r penning scenes for Chotte are 0 .. so yahan to we can make them do as much of romance as possible .. ðŸ˜‰

toh Koel & Nivi bring it on ðŸ˜ƒ

RM ho ya GH rukawaton ke sath chalte  chalte manzil tak Arhi ka carvaan pounch hi jayega..😊
redwine1 thumbnail

Ok...Iam happy with that...😃

I think all the required passionate scenes are over... Sorry I am just trying to keep the expectations as low as possible

You...You...you...You...😭

I can't do anything to you...😆

But agree with you...We might have a little bit more...yaar...😊

And then even if they separate...he will make sure...that she continues with her work...like Dabba service...something like that...

Bitwa cannot be without Khushi...for a day...So if not at RM...then at work...Hopefully Anji's ghost doesn't come there...😉

If there is romance I will be the happiest person on earth.. but for so many instances we have had KLPDs that I have lost hope

Ok Ok Girlz logz ... 

Pls .. thoda back track karo .. 

Romance toh HO GA  .. no 2 ways about that ... the bet as i understood between Sandy & beens is .. ke Monday (today) episode main Romance nahi ho ga ???
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchikacdc

Hi All,

Just read doods analysis.  SHe said Khushi is responsible for Arnav's mother's death.  But how come.  didn't  get it.

Please tell me.

Indirectly responsible...If the truth wasn't out...then Arnav's mom wouldn't have witnessed the whole truth...Therefore She might have lived...

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ne time love .. 

abhi jab dimaag thikane aayega .. wil pen down the workings of a PH as well .. abhi toh my dimaag is a firm blank .. ðŸ˜ƒ

If you do that...Please share...

twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok...Iam happy with that...😃

I think all the required passionate scenes are over... Sorry I am just trying to keep the expectations as low as possible
[/QUOTE]

You...You...you...You...😭

I can't do anything to you...😆

But agree with you...We might have a little bit more...yaar...😊

And then even if they separate...he will make sure...that she continues with her work...like Dabba service...something like that...

Bitwa cannot be without Khushi...for a day...So if not at RM...then at work...Hopefully Anji's ghost doesn't come there...😉

[/QUOTE]

If there is romance I will be the happiest person on earth.. but for so many instances we have had KLPDs that I have lost hope
[/QUOTE]

Ok Ok Girlz logz ... 

Pls .. thoda back track karo .. 

Romance toh HO GA  .. no 2 ways about that ... the bet as i understood between Sandy & beens is .. ke Monday (today) episode main Romance nahi ho ga ???
[/QUOTE]

exactamente...that is the bet.. bet is only for monday
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
edit.Edited by aishu30 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchikacdc

Hi All,

Just read doods analysis.  SHe said Khushi is responsible for Arnav's mother's death.  But how come.  didn't  get it.

Please tell me.

She is indirectly responsible for it... Her parents accident brought back young Aranv's family from the temple visit... where his dad and his 2nd wife were caught by Arnav's mom... similar to the incident that played out on friday...it  toppled the family of Arnav and Anjali with disastrous results... Had the accident not happened  Arnav's dads deeds would still be under wraps for his family..😊

HTH
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

She is indirectly responsible for it... Her parents accident brought back young Aranv's family from the temple visit... where his dad and his 2nd wife were caught by Arnav's mom... similar to the incident that played out on friday...it  toppled the family of Arnav and Anjali with disastrous results... Had the accident not happened  Arnav's dads deeds would still be under wraps for his family..😊

HTH

What is HTH ?
sunshine99 thumbnail

What is HTH ?

Hope this helps..