Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 42)

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by -sylph-

Hea ladies..

Divs...I like this idea girl. 

At this point if khushi gets a divorce she gets half of arnav's residential property as per the new divorce law amendment. That would make khushi kind of millionaire. She can start her Dubba service and live without much taunting from anyone. Can marry NK or HP or kiddu bhayya or happiji whoever she wants.Thumbs Up

Remaining money RMwaasi's can divide. 

Anji gets her share and shyamu can live well with the cry baby and their mansion forever. Invest in a pool and play water sports.Thumbs Up

Akash will have some cash in his pocket (thank god, his frustration will be over) and then can go for spine growth treatment.Thumbs Up

Payal can finally join a gym with the money.Thumbs Up

Maami can do whatever she wants with a new BF may be. Maama is missing.Thumbs Up Gutter intended.

Laxmiji can finally go to a pet spa.Thumbs Up

I am loving it.Day Dreaming

ROFL Missed you Sree Hug

How is the new project going? So what does Arnie do?marry a hot supermodel from somewhere?LOL

LOL
Came in for a quick hello hi bye bye.
Project is going well.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaabaviiritztrintringLizzy2012ChitraF

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Hea ladies..

My akhri kwahish from this CVs.

why nt show one decent convo between Arnav and Kushi and they decide to divorce, kushi anyways remembers only the pain he gave where as Arnav doesnt even recall all those asli zindagi athyachar she did on him, few even want kushi NK to patch and thats a great idea , they can marry and stay happily ever after, Arnav needs to write all his property to all his money suckers and move away elsewhere as anyways no one loves him and he can live alone , he is still alone though surrounded by so many ppl.

Anyways when has CVs ever read me.. wish they wud atleast grant me this Big smile

At this point if khushi gets a divorce she gets half of arnav's residential property as per the new divorce law amendment. That would make khushi kind of millionaire. She can start her Dubba service and live without much taunting from anyone. Can marry NK or HP or kiddu bhayya or happiji whoever she wants.Thumbs Up

Anji gets her share and shyamu can live well with the cry baby and their mansion forever. Invest in a pool and play water sports.Thumbs Up

Akash will have some cash in his pocket (thank god, his frustration will be over) and then can go for spine growth treatment.Thumbs Up

Maami can do whatever she wants with a new BF may be. Maama is missing.Thumbs Up Gutter intended.

Brilliant idea sree. Finally they can scrap of ASR character by showing him with a painful past, much more painful and ridiculous present, becoming a swamiji in Himalaya or somewhere and never show him back at all. i will never return to this show after that Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotairitzabavisree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

You gals seem to be super mad with the proceedings in the showLOL

Hugs Divs and sreeHug

No Yaar. I am not angry yet about the show and the arhi chemistry as of now. In fact I would say the coffe and tea fight one one of the intense arhi moments, why would I crib against it?LOL

I am pissed of with the backstage drama of anji baby and DB and a little pissed of with anjali's character changes. But its ok I know where to skip the scenes for my own good.

NareshkotaabaviiritztrintringZuzanaChitraF

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Hea ladies..

why nt show one decent convo between Arnav and Kushi and they decide to divorce, kushi anyways remembers only the pain he gave where as Arnav doesnt even recall all those asli zindagi athyachar she did on him, few even want kushi NK to patch and thats a great idea , they can marry and stay happily ever after, Arnav needs to write all his property to all his money suckers and move away elsewhere as anyways no one loves him and he can live alone , he is still alone though surrounded by so many ppl.

Anyways when has CVs ever read me.. wish they wud atleast grant me this Big smile

Super !!! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchikacdcNareshkotaabaviLizzy2012trintringZuzanasree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Hea ladies..

Brilliant idea sree. Finally they can scrap of ASR character by showing him with a painful past, much more painful and ridiculous present, becoming a swamiji in Himalaya or somewhere and never show him back at all. i will never return to this show after that Day Dreaming

Nooo Lets send him to Isle esme with his laptop. LOL
I loved that place in twilight.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitznivedha84abaviLizzy2012trintringChitraF

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hey ZuHug

I hv given up Zu.. I watch the show for ASR/Arhi. And when ArHi's relation makes no sense to me why wud i sit and watch a vodafone hutch dog either wooing his di or wifey when i cant even understand bth the women. For me and my mum the show makes no sense now.

NareshkotaabaviLizzy2012trintringZuzanasree07

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Tants,  Nice analysis! - The mud pot associated with family roots - Nice connection! U-turn back to the past- but its going to take a toll on ArHi's love! Gloomy times ahead... But hope the CVs make it a interesting watch! but If I have to point a finger at where it could all be changed and taken more smoothly, I would point it to Arnav! He needs to know his priorities isnt it?
He knows he has wronged his wife, but a little sensitivity towards his sis who has been sun until he acknowledged his wife to have a equally important role, should be there right?

I mean when the girl understands it, when you have a supportive wife, who can understand and play along when it comes to your family, why try to please her when she is already so?

Kushi volunteered to go out and stay at GH for the greater part of the day during her B'day. She knows Payal knows its her Birthday, she quiets her. She thinks if she is there and if others (from NK or Arnav) come to know about it, they might want to celebrate which didnt want to in a situation like this... and Arnav wants to make it special... fine with it.. But why keep thinking of how to gift her what to do to make her smile when there are other important things to be taken care of at home?

He who has always been the head of the family simply is insensitive towards his sister's emotion... I am not saying her shouldnt enjoy with his wife, He needs it, she needs it and all teh more they have payed heavily for it.. But shouldnt he take care of more improtant things like, what needs to be done next about his sisters life, What about his kidnap track? He has left all those and is going behind making his wife smile, who is more matured when it comes to all this, who is thinking actually to better the situation at home...

PS: I know I am tredding over a landmine with this topic .. Dont blow me up! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotawin7Lizzy2012

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Chalo guys me off. Duty callingParty

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaabaviiritztrintringZuzana

Go to top