Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 34)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Yanka- don't know how amma will come to know..so will Try digging deeper

My Ques.. pls help me out since i can't get my mind around this .. 

Why is it significant for GH to know now? .. specially with the return of Shyam on screen ?? where wud this lead to ??  & whats the impact of this revelation & where after GH knowing the tracks leads to .. on TRP 
See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..

LOL

Going back to the old adage .. Wait & Watch . .. .. Gul has a very interesting way of story telling .. lets c if she veers from there .. or sticks to course .. Big smile 
Winey.. I am not convinced about this myself.. Me only related the spoiler.. So will wait and watch along with u as to how gul will take it from here on

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitzredwine1..mrinalini..DoodleChitraF

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hello all beautiful s..

I read all the analyses and to every one Well done..
Special appreciation to Doodleberry.. you are awesome M'am..

This is my peace on the whole last week episodes...

It is always understood that people love to see emotional drama and when we (writers/ directors) making films or serials try to involve all the emotional elements and also heroism to attract all kinds of audience..

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon attracted me for the same reason because of the balance and characters mainly. Right now they are trying very hard to please the audience and it is visible...

This week actually should have belonged to Arnav and Khushi but it was hijacked by Anjali all the way. It is always her dilemma her illusion her collapsed dreams and very thing relate to her. What about others then others who are others do they have personal lives? do they exist? For Anjali no. It is always her world that matters to her. We saw first hint of that when Anjali literally blackmailed Khushi to educate/ train Lavanya to become a deserving Raizada bahu.. We also saw how she can utilize her chotte to her advantage.. What Arnav needs or what Arnav always takes a second step but still will be accepted because she needs her brother to be happy to be in her world..

Right now we are seeing the repercussion of realization that world was false and Chotte is moving on.. Right now she needs her world back again. Khushi is the person who is seeming to be in between her so called perfect world and illusion of happiness.. First she needs answers, second she needs Arnav back as her chotte.. Third she needs Shyam back.

Where does khushi fits.. No where. So Anjali who herself thought her perfect world will be more perfect with the addition of Khushiji.. is now thinking she is the throne and needs to be thrown out first. Indirectly she is indicated through out the week that she want her brother to believe her and be on her side all the time not on her Opposite side as per her perception. She wants her brother to believe her husband She thinks what all he does is right.. But she can't deny that she doubts her husband as well.. And at some corner of her heart she knows Khushiji is right.. Need to see how much we will get to see this week...

Payal and akash...

They deserve each other??????? My take is big no.. They need to travel in this relationship through a lot of phases until they can reach to a mutual understanding. They will and are needed to be separated. 

Arnav and Khushi:

We saw reluctant Khushi and possessive Arnav past week. I said possessive because Arnav can't accept that Khushi may not love him.. If she does or doesn't it  doesn't matter. All that matters
he loves her and she will reciprocate some day. Actually he knows she do love him but right now because she is the denial mode he has to force her and that's why he is applying my above said statement.. Any how because Anjali is craving for attention Khushi will have to be a scape goat once again..

But she will really be the Scape Goat? Will ASR be able to make peace with both his worlds?

This week will answer all those questions.. Emotional week ahead...

Thank u friends for reading..

So true where Anjali is concerned adn it is quite surprising to see the views are same regardless of gender difference where Anjali is concerned..That she is ruthless, manipulative , self indulgent and self centred was never in doubt but now she is also becoming selfish.. how far will she travel on this route has to  be seen ..

Short, concise  but states what had to said...

Thank You, Naresh..Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004maaziaNareshkotalalsunvidgeetmaanluvnivedha84Doodleanjani-pagliZuzanatrintringsarra0ChitraFsbk2

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Why is it significant for GH to know now? .. specially with the return of Shyam on screen ?? where wud this lead to ??  & whats the impact of this revelation & where after GH knowing the tracks leads to .. on TRP 
See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..

Geet...Buaji will know at some point, maby not initially. Otherwise how will I get my dream sequence??? Buaji and Mami dhulafying Shyamu...Oh CVs I don't want romance, mujhe yeh scene de do please!!!
Me too same.. Want Shyam to beaten black and blue

Nareshkotairitztrintringanjani-paglitwisted_beenz..mrinalini..

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
now question time LOL

doods if at all Khushi comes to know that it was ASR dad that make her orphan... Will this change their r//ship...Ouch

NareshkotaDoodletwisted_beenztrintringZuzanatanthya

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

Geet...Buaji will know at some point, maby not initially. Otherwise how will I get my dream sequence??? Buaji and Mami dhulafying Shyamu...Oh CVs I don't want romance, mujhe yeh scene de do please!!!
Me too same.. Want Shyam to beaten black and blue

oh I will take that anyday instead of jhali tears

Nareshkota..mrinalini..Lizzy2012trintringsbk2riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

tanthya : ur analysis Clap 

Doods : ur analysis: Clap ur genius...

All other analysis: Lizzy2012, Anna, Arhimaniac, & all... sorry cant quote all here... Clap

Hug can see tanthya here, doods around, & all others 2

Thanxx riyya Big smile

Hug     Hug

Edited by tanthya - 23 July 2012 at 1:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..anjani-pagliLizzy2012riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

now question time LOL

doods if at all Khushi comes to know that it was ASR dad that make her orphan... Will this change their r//ship...Ouch

It definitely has  to show a change in dynamics ...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNareshkotalalsunvidgeetmaanluvDoodletrintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..Zuzanariyya6

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
me logging off ladies... raat walon ko Good night,,, din walon ko see you in the evening

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitznivedha84trintring..mrinalini..Doodleriyya6

Go to top