Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 32)

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola Ladies.. moi bz...!!Hug

Reading spoilers and REDUX, my conclusion is Anji-ASR rift is on the cards!!

Call me sarcastic ...bt I am so looking forward to itEvil Smile

Doods!
u did nt read my pm.. moi very sadCry

Kaunsa PM??? Poem wala thread ke liye ??? I read naa... 

Hugzzz Hug

u did nt comment, so i thght u havn't readOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..Doodletrintring

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Yanka- don't know how amma will come to know..so will Try digging deeper

Rift will happen and it's logical ... Yeh toh I have said in the "Iron" episode itself .. that's month and a half back ... and Ofc Anji will believe Shyam, she has to ... nehin toh how will we get the delivery here ??? It's needed and when Shyam will kidnap the baby boy and ask the "name for nephew" in exchange then only Anjali will see the truth ... till then there is no possibility ... 
I know u decoded this rift..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNareshkota..mrinalini..Doodletanthya

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Yanka- don't know how amma will come to know..so will Try digging deeper

so true geeta

Bulbul... main aa gayi !!!

Geetu...Hug Just heard of the new spoiler... thanks babe !!!! 

noorie noorie...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hello all beautiful s..

I read all the analyses and to every one Well done..
Special appreciation to Doodleberry.. you are awesome M'am..

This is my peace on the whole last week episodes...

It is always understood that people love to see emotional drama and when we (writers/ directors) making films or serials try to involve all the emotional elements and also heroism to attract all kinds of audience..

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon attracted me for the same reason because of the balance and characters mainly. Right now they are trying very hard to please the audience and it is visible...

This week actually should have belonged to Arnav and Khushi but it was hijacked by Anjali all the way. It is always her dilemma her illusion her collapsed dreams and very thing relate to her. What about others then others who are others do they have personal lives? do they exist? For Anjali no. It is always her world that matters to her. We saw first hint of that when Anjali literally blackmailed Khushi to educate/ train Lavanya to become a deserving Raizada bahu.. We also saw how she can utilize her chotte to her advantage.. What Arnav needs or what Arnav always takes a second step but still will be accepted because she needs her brother to be happy to be in her world..

Right now we are seeing the repercussion of realization that world was false and Chotte is moving on.. Right now she needs her world back again. Khushi is the person who is seeming to be in between her so called perfect world and illusion of happiness.. First she needs answers, second she needs Arnav back as her chotte.. Third she needs Shyam back.

Where does khushi fits.. No where. So Anjali who herself thought her perfect world will be more perfect with the addition of Khushiji.. is now thinking she is the throne and needs to be thrown out first. Indirectly she is indicated through out the week that she want her brother to believe her and be on her side all the time not on her Opposite side as per her perception. She wants her brother to believe her husband She thinks what all he does is right.. But she can't deny that she doubts her husband as well.. And at some corner of her heart she knows Khushiji is right.. Need to see how much we will get to see this week...

Payal and akash...

They deserve each other??????? My take is big no.. They need to travel in this relationship through a lot of phases until they can reach to a mutual understanding. They will and are needed to be separated. 

Arnav and Khushi:

We saw reluctant Khushi and possessive Arnav past week. I said possessive because Arnav can't accept that Khushi may not love him.. If she does or doesn't it  doesn't matter. All that matters
he loves her and she will reciprocate some day. Actually he knows she do love him but right now because she is the denial mode he has to force her and that's why he is applying my above said statement.. Any how because Anjali is craving for attention Khushi will have to be a scape goat once again..

But she will really be the Scape Goat? Will ASR be able to make peace with both his worlds?

This week will answer all those questions.. Emotional week ahead...

Thank u friends for reading..

Thanks Naresh . Big smile

I liked you small insight ... Yeah Anjali is the most damaged one and that is the reason she sticks with Pooja as she knows it will never strike or break her world ... and she created her own world ... 

As I wrote during marriage track that when the truth will come either she will support Shyam or slip into coma ... because Anjali's character or rather beliefs are at 2 extremes ... hence, her supporting Shyam promises more drama ... hence, that is a better option for the PH ... so be it . 

Future story line is also promising and I liked the way they have planned it bas, execution needs to be top notch ... 

Payal Aakash, well as I said earlier - "Besan ke laaddoo" and their foundation didn't go thru trials and tribulations so it needed that storm where as in case of Arnav and Khushi, it's their harvest time LOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNareshkotalalsunvidsihusg08nivedha84geetmaanluvsreemeerawin7trintringtwisted_beenzredwine1..mrinalini..anjani-paglisarra0ChitraFsbk2

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Doods!

Hi Sul    Hug     Hug

Rift was there on the day  of PAYASH marriage itself !! so no surprises there !!

The only point of interest for me is to see how Akash will turn back to coochie coochie boy again...

scratching my headConfused
when how rift was shown between Anji-ASR on PAYASH marriage?

Anji Baby walks away from Arnav towards Shyam re !!...That was the hint !!
ohh okies!!

u mean hint!! yeah... Big smile

but in stairs.. ASR walks towards Anji n nt towards khushi.. does tht mean.. initially he wl be hesitant in supporting khushi?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvnivedha84trintring..mrinalini..Doodletanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Doods!

Kaunsa PM??? Poem wala thread ke liye ??? I read naa... 

Hugzzz Hug

u did nt comment, so i thght u havn't readOuch

I read and liked it ... comment baad mein karungi bolke chod di ... saawwiee abhi karti hoon ... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..anjani-pagli

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hello all beautiful s..

I read all the analyses and to every one Well done..
Special appreciation to Doodleberry.. you are awesome M'am..

This is my peace on the whole last week episodes...

It is always understood that people love to see emotional drama and when we (writers/ directors) making films or serials try to involve all the emotional elements and also heroism to attract all kinds of audience..

Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon attracted me for the same reason because of the balance and characters mainly. Right now they are trying very hard to please the audience and it is visible...

This week actually should have belonged to Arnav and Khushi but it was hijacked by Anjali all the way. It is always her dilemma her illusion her collapsed dreams and very thing relate to her. What about others then others who are others do they have personal lives? do they exist? For Anjali no. It is always her world that matters to her. We saw first hint of that when Anjali literally blackmailed Khushi to educate/ train Lavanya to become a deserving Raizada bahu.. We also saw how she can utilize her chotte to her advantage.. What Arnav needs or what Arnav always takes a second step but still will be accepted because she needs her brother to be happy to be in her world..

Right now we are seeing the repercussion of realization that world was false and Chotte is moving on.. Right now she needs her world back again. Khushi is the person who is seeming to be in between her so called perfect world and illusion of happiness.. First she needs answers, second she needs Arnav back as her chotte.. Third she needs Shyam back.

Where does khushi fits.. No where. So Anjali who herself thought her perfect world will be more perfect with the addition of Khushiji.. is now thinking she is the throne and needs to be thrown out first. Indirectly she is indicated through out the week that she want her brother to believe her and be on her side all the time not on her Opposite side as per her perception. She wants her brother to believe her husband She thinks what all he does is right.. But she can't deny that she doubts her husband as well.. And at some corner of her heart she knows Khushiji is right.. Need to see how much we will get to see this week...

Payal and akash...

They deserve each other??????? My take is big no.. They need to travel in this relationship through a lot of phases until they can reach to a mutual understanding. They will and are needed to be separated. 

Arnav and Khushi:

We saw reluctant Khushi and possessive Arnav past week. I said possessive because Arnav can't accept that Khushi may not love him.. If she does or doesn't it  doesn't matter. All that matters
he loves her and she will reciprocate some day. Actually he knows she do love him but right now because she is the denial mode he has to force her and that's why he is applying my above said statement.. Any how because Anjali is craving for attention Khushi will have to be a scape goat once again..

But she will really be the Scape Goat? Will ASR be able to make peace with both his worlds?

This week will answer all those questions.. Emotional week ahead...

Thank u friends for reading..

Thanks Naresh . Big smile

I liked you small insight ... Yeah Anjali is the most damaged one and that is the reason she sticks with Pooja as she knows it will never strike or break her world ... and she created her own world ... 

As I wrote during marriage track that when the truth will come either she will support Shyam or slip into coma ... because Anjali's character or rather beliefs are at 2 extremes ... hence, her supporting Shyam promises more drama ... hence, that is a better option for the PH ... so be it . 

Future story line is also promising and I liked the way they have planned it bas, execution needs to be top notch ... 

Payal Aakash, well as I said earlier - "Besan ke laaddoo" and their foundation didn't go thru trials and tribulations so it needed that storm where as in case of Arnav and Khushi, it's their harvest time LOL

@ redOuchEvil Smile
@ purple well said Doodsie HeartDay DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodle

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Doods!

Hi Sul    Hug     Hug

Rift was there on the day  of PAYASH marriage itself !! so no surprises there !!

The only point of interest for me is to see how Akash will turn back to coochie coochie boy again...

scratching my headConfused
when how rift was shown between Anji-ASR on PAYASH marriage?

Anji Baby walks away from Arnav towards Shyam re !!...That was the hint !!
ohh okies!!

u mean hint!! yeah... Big smile

but in stairs.. ASR walks towards Anji n nt towards khushi.. does tht mean.. initially he wl be hesitant in supporting khushi?

That was past baby ... Meri analysis nehin padhi tu ne??? Time mile toh padh le ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..anjani-paglitrintring

Go to top