IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

ZU,   πŸ€—     πŸ€—

Thank You !! ..

The way she was holding it was quite odd..it was not the  grasp of using it as a weapon more like safeguarding the plant... bas ..my mind went  swimming along   as to why she was holding n then dropped  ..and u got what my tired brain cooked up πŸ˜›

I know it was so odd ...didnt she get anything other than this...hum toh bas see the episode on the superficial level not the layered ones as you gals getπŸ˜‰...they should have shown the broken mud and split over mud...maybe the blooper that happened didnt allow them to do itπŸ˜†
Hii Zu ... Howz your FIL ??? 

Tu aayi and moi going ... chalo cya tomorrow ...

Bye and Hugzzz πŸ€—
Originally posted by doodleberry

Bye and Hugzzz πŸ€—
πŸ€—
Originally posted by -sylph-

Hea ladies..

My akhri kwahish from this CVs.

why nt show one decent convo between Arnav and Kushi and they decide to divorce, kushi anyways remembers only the pain he gave where as Arnav doesnt even recall all those asli zindagi athyachar she did on him, few even want kushi NK to patch and thats a great idea , they can marry and stay happily ever after, Arnav needs to write all his property to all his money suckers and move away elsewhere as anyways no one loves him and he can live alone , he is still alone though surrounded by so many ppl.

Anyways when has CVs ever read me.. wish they wud atleast grant me this πŸ˜ƒ

Divs...I like this idea girl. 

At this point if khushi gets a divorce she gets half of arnav's residential property as per the new divorce law amendment. That would make khushi kind of millionaire. She can start her Dubba service and live without much taunting from anyone. Can marry NK or HP or kiddu bhayya or happiji whoever she wants.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Remaining money RMwaasi's can divide. 

Anji gets her share and shyamu can live well with the cry baby and their mansion forever. Invest in a pool and play water sports.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Akash will have some cash in his pocket (thank god, his frustration will be over) and then can go for spine growth treatment.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Payal can finally join a gym with the money.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maami can do whatever she wants with a new BF may be. Maama is missing.πŸ‘πŸΌ Gutter intended.

Laxmiji can finally go to a pet spa.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am loving it.😍
Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">INDEEDπŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bye and Hugzzz πŸ€—

Hey Doods...FIL still in hospital...will be out in a day or two

...tussi jaa rahin hain😭...aaj didnt speak to you at all

Chalo then catch you tomorrow...GN and SDπŸ€—
I am Back again!

Bushy- nice comparison of this day and that day... Yeah the time when he stopped answering her questions started when he started accepting kushi into his life... A clear bulls eye on Arnav by Anjali... Should wait and see how this goes..

Nia- I love your way of story telling, stream lined, keeps the interest going inspite of the length of the post!

Jhalak- Loved your inputs- Thanks for the insight into the lines of Arnav.. His "I dont mind, if you dont accept still" confused me.. isnt this all about her accepting him? then why would he mind? because, he is letting her know that she is faking the wrath and so he wouldnt mind if she wants to play angry bird avatar for somemore time but he doesnt want to wait anymore and proceeds to seal it with a kiss- But alas they are interuppted yet again!

Geet- your mythology filled posts are always something to look forward to.. Loved , loved Loved the story and the analogy!..
Originally posted by tanthya

ZU,   πŸ€—     πŸ€—

Thank You !! ..

The way she was holding it was quite odd..it was not the  grasp of using it as a weapon more like safeguarding the plant... bas ..my mind went  swimming along   as to why she was holding n then dropped  ..and u got what my tired brain cooked up πŸ˜›

Sathya did u notice the plant,its a Curry leaf plant naπŸ˜‰does it have any significance tooπŸ˜ƒ
Heylo... A quick hi before I rush back to my workπŸ˜‰

Kya hal chal? sab kushal magal?

Bye and Hugzzz πŸ€—

Bye,  GN

Hugzzz    πŸ€—     πŸ€—