Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 30)

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

See Deja vu for them naa ... why will that be??? 

Nani and Maami after 12 years and that too the situation is different here ... There the Damadji was a father of 2 and here ASR with his accepted wife ... and here also they are already preoccupied with Anjali and her conditions ...

In that case imagine Payal at the back seat which should stir up Maami too but it didn't ... things will not resurface for them like this ... 
[/QUOTE]

Okies!!

But Asking payal to sit behind shouldnt be a dejavu because Mami made her sit just like she was treated... The situation was intentional.. She was not accepted that day, and Payal has not been accepted today - atleast not by her...

But this one is not liek that right? even though Arnav was with his wife, he had told them he is going to Agra, they go out and come home because of an accident blocking the road and find their son at home romancing his wife... 12 years or no..similar incidents both are ... it is bound to stir those memories...
atleast for Nani who never ceases to mention Arnav is may be like his dad whenever he crosses the line on issues involving marraige- When he brought in La for Live in Relationship, When he married Kushi in Temple.. , A Nani who sees her daughter in Anjali and occasionally her damaadji in Arnav... A Nani who has not forgotten the past...

thanks for patiently answering my queries...

[/QUOTE]

This is a serial ... selective memory loss ... ROFL

Look at the reveal??? Khushi and NK didn't even bother to lock the evidences for the showdown even though they knew how dangerous Shyam is ... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

see doodhs...you are triggering again...

Waise on a lighter note...how many of you would love Khushi to call Mami "Rainbow" as she did in holi bhaang..?? ASR Laad Governor..Mami - Rainbow...TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotatwisted_beenz

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

Yanka- don't know how amma will come to know..so will Try digging deeper

My Ques.. pls help me out since i can't get my mind around this .. 

Why is it significant for GH to know now? .. specially with the return of Shyam on screen ?? where wud this lead to ??  & whats the impact of this revelation & where after GH knowing the tracks leads to .. on TRP 
See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaNareshkotageetmaanluv..mrinalini..twisted_beenztrintringChitraFsbk2

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

enjoy the song track

I was listening to the song a few days back and imagined it on Arshi...The song picturization is pretty hot so I went all  blushing emoticon

Nareshkotaanjani-paglitwisted_beenz

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

ok just a random thoughtErmm
Is there any Possibilities that Sallu  would  do a cameo in IP promoting Ek tha TigerWinkDay Dreaming 

yea ur hopes are too high for this ph. 

i saw that the lamp show is promoting the sands hotel in singapore.. cuz they shot there. y cant this ph do stuff like that. show arnav taking khushi shopping in a brand store.. sarun are really popular among the youth .. y cant they promote a store/brand in the show and get clothes for the leads in return.have arhi promote it in the show. it would solve their wardrobe prob. they even get nice suits for arnav

they cant do simple things like that forget salman. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84redwine1..mrinalini..sunflower52sbk2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola Ladies.. moi bz...!!Hug

Reading spoilers and REDUX, my conclusion is Anji-ASR rift is on the cards!!

Call me sarcastic ...bt I am so looking forward to itEvil Smile

Doods!
u did nt read my pm.. moi very sadCry

Hi Sul    Hug     Hug

Rift was there on the day  of PAYASH marriage itself !! so no surprises there !!

The only point of interest for me is to see how Akash will turn back to coochie coochie boy again...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotanivedha84anjani-pagli..mrinalini..trintringsbk2

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Winey- the initial knowledge to amma.. The spoilers is  a short term one ..so the knowledge will reach buaji, then it is time for action..

Doods- seems anji's character will believe Shyam's words.. Role reversal like winey said.. The siblings will not see eye to eye

Beena- u know my views on anji.. The same as u.. But I am more interested in GH and arhi track there..

So is there a confirmed Sibling rift??!!
It should be,IMO..Logically if you see if ASR is really a"Harvard"brain..he'll get a hint of Anjali's baseless insecurities..and for someone who has more haaarmones than senses these days..Anything and anyone that separates Khushi from him would face his famous wrath!!LOL

PS:Can't say anything if he has "Hardwar"brains..In that case he must go back there for special training from Baba RamdevWink

rolling laughter emoticon

Well said sam..spl training from babaROFL

maaziaNareshkota..mrinalini..

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

My Ques.. pls help me out since i can't get my mind around this .. 

Why is it significant for GH to know now? .. specially with the return of Shyam on screen ?? where wud this lead to ??  & whats the impact of this revelation & where after GH knowing the tracks leads to .. on TRP 
See.. I am confused myself.. The rift between the siblings.. I suspected.. But why only amma.. I am not able to figure..all I could think of  is that Shyam willbe the one to get this out in the open .. That is to buaji's ears..that is why the Shyam entry is coinciding  with this is my guess..revealation only to amma means that she will try to mid way to get this problem solved without any outside interference.. It also means that arnav will come to know though amma that khushi has left the house because of the contract and not due to buaji's illness ..
Trps should be good if they show asr wooing khushi and amma knowing the truth though initially angry but later relenting help him to win her back..

Geet...Buaji will know at some point, maby not initially. Otherwise how will I get my dream sequence??? Buaji and Mami dhulafying Shyamu...Oh CVs I don't want romance, mujhe yeh scene de do please!!!

Nareshkotageetmaanluv..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

so true geeta

Bulbul... main aa gayi !!!

Geetu...Hug Just heard of the new spoiler... thanks babe !!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-paglitrintringredwine1..mrinalini..

Go to top