Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 25)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 5761

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis
 
Thank you lizzy... Why do I feel gloomier than before??

If now they don't show her disclosing then when bolo??? Waise contract thingy have to start so better later than never ... to move forward they need to start ... Big smile

Hiii Beena Hug
Beena gloomy .. Why??Shocked.. Thought the track has enough interesting possibilities ?
 Doods- seems Shyam's return will lead to interesting  changes in anji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Doodlesarra0

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 1542

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin



If now they don't show her disclosing then when bolo??? Waise contract thingy have to start so better later than never ... to move forward they need to start ... Big smile

Hiii Beena Hug
[/QUOTE]

Why only amma will know??What about Buaji??ConfusedIs that because once it was Amma who suspected a rift between Arshi and asked her about it??!!
[/QUOTE]
 
Could be...Or she overhears...Khushi and Arnav's conversation...
[/QUOTE]
icon of nervous

Where did you get these stuff?? But its high time someone knows the real reason...else how will the story progress??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux


Hi Geet,


 welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,
 
Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians
So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today



*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming

Sathu...Come to Sydney...Lately I've been inviting everyone here Smile Its Winter...cool, nice, a bit windy...ok its raining today but we'll fix it before you get here.
 
Yes Sathu...Come in Dec...I am going to Sydney as well...for the new year...Big smile
 
We will all catch up then...Smile


   Hug     Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletrintring

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

[QUOTE=doodleberry]

Good scenarios Abavi ... let's see how Gul Maate take it forward ... only Madame can tell naa ... 

But your scenes are good ... Big smile

Hey...give a break...my head is spinning reading all these...after reading som many analysis... reviews.. I end up scolding CV's for the Shyam's reveal stuff...Oh god!!  The Anjali track actually seems to be fine and Khushi leaving is also a progress...hope atleast they bring in a real good blast with Shyam's return...!! If he is revealed in much similar way to Anjali...then I may really head to these PH with stones...


Tell me abt it Sunvi ... this PH humhein jalebi ki tarha ghuma rahein hain ...

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004lalsunvidtrintring..mrinalini..sarra0sbk2tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9324

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis
 
Thank you lizzy... Why do I feel gloomier than before??

If now they don't show her disclosing then when bolo??? Waise contract thingy have to start so better later than never ... to move forward they need to start ... Big smile

Hiii Beena Hug

Why only amma will know??What about Buaji??ConfusedIs that because once it was Amma who suspected a rift between Arshi and asked her about it??!!

I meant all baba ... why only Amma? I meant GH ... see hidden meaning samjha karo ... LOL

Not You Doods..Lizzy's spoiler indicated that too..
Waise if you ask me...At first only Amma should know..She's the Mother after all and not at all impulsive..Buaji is a hot-headed person..She'll probably create a ruckus..Garima can handle it carefullyBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004maazianivedha84Lizzy2012Doodleredwine1sarra0sbk2tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis
 
Thank you lizzy... Why do I feel gloomier than before??

If now they don't show her disclosing then when bolo??? Waise contract thingy have to start so better later than never ... to move forward they need to start ... Big smile

Hiii Beena Hug
Beena gloomy .. Why??Shocked.. Thought the track has enough interesting possibilities ?
 Doods- seems Shyam's return will lead to interesting  changes in anji

Ofcourse Lizzy ... Madame ji is on high after seeing the Rose petals trail ...

She will running - "Aagaya dekho woh aagaya " ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaJRiaLizzy2012trintring..mrinalini..sbk2tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9324

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
icon of nervous

Where did you get these stuff?? But its high time someone knows the real reason...else how will the story progress??
[/QUOTE]

I've my sourcesWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Joined: 16 April 2012
Posts: 6961

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux


Hi Geet,


 welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,
 
Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians
So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today



*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming

Sathu...Come to Sydney...Lately I've been inviting everyone here Smile Its Winter...cool, nice, a bit windy...ok its raining today but we'll fix it before you get here.
 
Yes Sathu...Come in Dec...I am going to Sydney as well...for the new year...Big smile
 
We will all catch up then...Smile

What when are you coming to Sydney???? Although I stay away from the fireworks... OMG we have to meet up!!! Let me know yaar Big smile
 
Ofcourse...We will meet up...I usually stay away from the fireworks as well...
 
Will call u when I reach there...and then we will meet up...
 
I will PM the details...Smile
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviLizzy2012trintringtanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pyar do Pyar Lo

Author: rima   Replies: 4   Views: 1778

rima 4 1778 24 November 2011 at 8:16am by mystic@
|| Pyar ko pyar hi rehne do, koi Naam Na Do ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Vistaa   Replies: 56   Views: 10577

Vistaa 56 10577 06 November 2011 at 8:28pm by Vistaa
The third servant lol!!!..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 132   Views: 7869

-SilverAngel- 132 7869 18 October 2011 at 10:11am by AkhilaD
Entry of a third person is very essential

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 803

rechup 2 803 08 August 2011 at 12:32pm by kunjikutty
Another third angle??

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 56   Views: 5665

JennyPenny 56 5665 20 June 2011 at 11:11pm by sunaina02

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index