Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 22)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by doodleberry

Updated babes ... Big smile I hope aaj ke baad meri zaroorat nehin hain ... LOL

wonderful update yet again doods!!

So the story goes like this..

ASR's dad sends his family for a temple visit and creates a accident while getting his illegal wife home. the family returns back.. both the ladies Mrs.Malik and Miss.Jha are shocked...

now in another part, Kushi's parents die in an accident that Malik caused.
Kushi becomes an orphan...

Arnav's dad is responsible for Kushi's parents death..

Now the questions... the mystery is not fully revealed yet!

- Kushi is indirectly only responsible for ASR's mom's death.. Or is it possible that Kushi's Aunt at that time, Garima came and fought or asked for justice for the orphaned girl at Sheesh mahal and the day happened to be Anjali's wedding day?
- was that the reason ASR's mom commited suicide?
- Did Shyam know about this secret? is that why he tried to rope in Kushi so that she will help him in taking revenge for his sister and he can help her taking revenge for her parents?
-What happened to Malik? Did something happen to him while he was alone... when he tried to right the wrong and stopped him from supporting ms.Jha or Mrs.Malik? Is he still alive somewhere?
-I have a feeling that Garima's dark past is also connected to this somehow...
- So do you think when the Maliks family started for temple the raizadas were also with them?
- You said Nani's mentioning the time and date would trigger the FB of incidents for kushi and she will connect the dots about her parent's death. Could it be possible that Shyam says about Kushi's surname and then the realisation starts for Nani...

Abavi whoa so many queries ??? LOL

These all are not decided and when they will show I can deduce before that kaise bolun?? This is their story ... mera thodi hi hain ??? bolo bolo ???

See the outline of the story is given and all the queries that you have are mini tracks and so we need to wait and see how it is revealed ... 
Hey yeah! I know so many queries.. Your post manages to bring out the inquistive me that the episode fails to do!
 I agree, its their story- and they still have to reveal all this.. so still have to decode it for usTongue
Ever since I read your last two posts... these scenes have started playing out..

An eight year old girl scared out of wits, biwilderedly looking at a crowd composed of her relatives and neighbours fighting with Malik or probably trying to beat him up for the hit and run- Police arrest or something, A 15 year old boy who comes out of the wedding hall hearing all the commotion, and comeas and stands near his Mom who is looking at the proceedings helplessly...while the little girl moves to a shattered looking Mrs. Malik and asking her if she knows where her parents are and that she is very scared, that they didnot return home... this finally breaks down Mrs.Malik as she turns and bolts into the house. The 15 year old looks at the 8 year old one last time before he took after his mom, but he was too late... and he never saw the girl again for another 10 years...

Now this situation is for Arnav's dad- Whom I think is alive somewre.

Arnav brought in La, but was in love with Kushi.. Since he knew he was not in love with La, they ended their relationship. But what if Arnav's dad (Malik) was in the same situation- He got engaged to Arnav's mom(Ms.Raizada) on insistence of his family but was in love with Ms. Jha.
Malik and Ms.Jha shared the same relationship like how Arnav and Kushi shared those times, but Malik for some reason could not break the engagement with the girl his family chose for him and went ahead with the wedding- He could never love her like he had loved Ms.Jha but he gave her everything that is expected of a good husband. but he couldnt forget his love either...  and a story plot on these lines...
<was thinking even if Arnav married La out of situational need, he would have given her everything but still his heart would yearn for Kushi>

Good scenarios Abavi ... let's see how Gul Maate take it forward ... only Madame can tell naa ... 

But your scenes are good ... Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidnivedha84abaviLizzy2012JRiasharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

WHAT THEShocked Sathya u updated ur post for friday's epiApprove,how in the world imissed itD'oh,off to readSilly

Grrr ...Meri Khayal tumhe nahi hai.. Main teri jaanu nahi hoon..Ab yeh baat maine jaana... sapna mera Toot gaya !!

Sathya...Meri GM ko Acknowledge kar dho...

Meh tho...Sari theen pages...GM bol kar theri pecha aa rahi hoon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84..mrinalini..

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

[up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Hi satya,

Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians
So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today
[/QUOTE]

*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]
Poor baby.. Isn't it raining in Delhi..I thought it would have cooled  the surroundings by now.?.Ouch

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 23 July 2012 at 12:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvid..mrinalini..

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux

Hi Geet,

welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,

Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians

Lizzy d arling .. .howdy .. where did u go to yesterday ?? Hug
Slept hugging the iPad LOL..on a serious note . Didn't know when I slept  ..I was so tired..Hug.. House was swarming With guests 

geeta tell me you have news
I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis

Thank you lizzy... Why do I feel gloomier than before??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012trintringredwine1..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

WHAT THEShocked Sathya u updated ur post for friday's epiApprove,how in the world imissed itD'oh,off to readSilly

Grrr ...Meri Khayal tumhe nahi hai.. Main teri jaanu nahi hoon..Ab yeh baat maine jaana... sapna mera Toot gaya !!

Aisa math bolna tuCryDont blame me Sathya,,btw i wasnt active in redux during WE,i was sneaking thru my Mobile as my house is filled with guest u know na Aadi masam Kuzhu and all and those DAMN LoudspeakersAngry,i just read few pgs in redux,dint see u in discussions so thought u dint update atall and uparse we had 3 redux threads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux

Hi Geet,

welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,

So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today

*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming

Sathu...Come to Sydney...Lately I've been inviting everyone here Smile Its Winter...cool, nice, a bit windy...ok its raining today but we'll fix it before you get here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Doodlesharmibalan

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis

Thank you lizzy... Why do I feel gloomier than before??

If now they don't show her disclosing then when bolo??? Waise contract thingy have to start so better later than never ... to move forward they need to start ... Big smile

Hiii Beena Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maazialalsunvidnivedha84trintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..twisted_beenzLizzy2012sarra0

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=doodleberry]Updated babes ... Big smile I hope aaj ke baad meri zaroorat nehin hain ... LOL

wonderful update yet again doods!!

So the story goes like this..

ASR's dad sends his family for a temple visit and creates a accident while getting his illegal wife home. the family returns back.. both the ladies Mrs.Malik and Miss.Jha are shocked...

now in another part, Kushi's parents die in an accident that Malik caused.
Kushi becomes an orphan...

Arnav's dad is responsible for Kushi's parents death..

Now the questions... the mystery is not fully revealed yet!

- Kushi is indirectly only responsible for ASR's mom's death.. Or is it possible that Kushi's Aunt at that time, Garima came and fought or asked for justice for the orphaned girl at Sheesh mahal and the day happened to be Anjali's wedding day?
- was that the reason ASR's mom commited suicide?
- Did Shyam know about this secret? is that why he tried to rope in Kushi so that she will help him in taking revenge for his sister and he can help her taking revenge for her parents?
-What happened to Malik? Did something happen to him while he was alone... when he tried to right the wrong and stopped him from supporting ms.Jha or Mrs.Malik? Is he still alive somewhere?
-I have a feeling that Garima's dark past is also connected to this somehow...
- So do you think when the Maliks family started for temple the raizadas were also with them?
- You said Nani's mentioning the time and date would trigger the FB of incidents for kushi and she will connect the dots about her parent's death. Could it be possible that Shyam says about Kushi's surname and then the realisation starts for Nani...

Abavi whoa so many queries ??? LOL

These all are not decided and when they will show I can deduce before that kaise bolun?? This is their story ... mera thodi hi hain ??? bolo bolo ???

See the outline of the story is given and all the queries that you have are mini tracks and so we need to wait and see how it is revealed ... 
Hey yeah! I know so many queries.. Your post manages to bring out the inquistive me that the episode fails to do!
 I agree, its their story- and they still have to reveal all this.. so still have to decode it for usTongue
Ever since I read your last two posts... these scenes have started playing out..

An eight year old girl scared out of wits, biwilderedly looking at a crowd composed of her relatives and neighbours fighting with Malik or probably trying to beat him up for the hit and run- Police arrest or something, A 15 year old boy who comes out of the wedding hall hearing all the commotion, and comeas and stands near his Mom who is looking at the proceedings helplessly...while the little girl moves to a shattered looking Mrs. Malik and asking her if she knows where her parents are and that she is very scared, that they didnot return home... this finally breaks down Mrs.Malik as she turns and bolts into the house. The 15 year old looks at the 8 year old one last time before he took after his mom, but he was too late... and he never saw the girl again for another 10 years...

Now this situation is for Arnav's dad- Whom I think is alive somewre.

Arnav brought in La, but was in love with Kushi.. Since he knew he was not in love with La, they ended their relationship. But what if Arnav's dad (Malik) was in the same situation- He got engaged to Arnav's mom(Ms.Raizada) on insistence of his family but was in love with Ms. Jha.
Malik and Ms.Jha shared the same relationship like how Arnav and Kushi shared those times, but Malik for some reason could not break the engagement with the girl his family chose for him and went ahead with the wedding- He could never love her like he had loved Ms.Jha but he gave her everything that is expected of a good husband. but he couldnt forget his love either...  and a story plot on these lines...
<was thinking even if Arnav married La out of situational need, he would have given her everything but still his heart would yearn for Kushi>

Good scenarios Abavi ... let's see how Gul Maate take it forward ... only Madame can tell naa ... 

But your scenes are good ... Big smile

Hey...give a break...my head is spinning reading all these...after reading som many analysis... reviews.. I end up scolding CV's for the Shyam's reveal stuff...Oh god!!  The Anjali track actually seems to be fine and Khushi leaving is also a progress...hope atleast they bring in a real good blast with Shyam's return...!! If he is revealed in much similar way to Anjali...then I may really head to these PH with stones...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84abavisharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..Doodlesarra0

Go to top