Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 21)

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux

Hi Geet,

welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,

Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians
So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today

*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming

Oye...Snowball Fights...?? Wink Can I join you ?? 

Great take on the episode...!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abaviLizzy2012Doodletanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux

Hi Geet,

welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,

Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians

Lizzy d arling .. .howdy .. where did u go to yesterday ?? Hug
Slept hugging the iPad LOL..on a serious note . Didn't know when I slept  ..I was so tired..Hug.. House was swarming With guests 

geeta tell me you have news
I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with out the cognisance of the RMwasis

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 23 July 2012 at 12:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08abaviredwine1..mrinalini..Doodletwisted_beenzsarra0sbk2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

WHAT THEShocked Sathya u updated ur post for friday's epiApprove,how in the world imissed itD'oh,off to readSilly

Grrr ...Meri Khayal tumhe nahi hai.. Main teri jaanu nahi hoon..Ab yeh baat maine jaana... sapna mera Toot gaya !!

abaviLizzy2012sharmibalan..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by doodleberry

Doodsie ur post was in my mind thru out the WE,dont know how many times i read ur post,Each time i cant stop asking my Q which pops in my mind
i mean R U FOR REALEvil Smile
R U GUL in DisguiseEvil Smile
R u Superwomen with 7th sense
How could u do this ladyShockedErmm
why in the world we cant think like UGeekSleepyErmm
R u a novelist,script writer in ur previous janamCool
R u in a wrong profession in this janamWacko
and the more i read ur post the more my miseries continuesLOL

Whoa ... so many doubts ??? Kaise karti hoon I donno but I believe in one thing  - "Nothing is this world happens without a reason". 

The same way what ever we do or any writer pens down a story then he/she have a vision or goal and the final point they need to reach ... the tracks keeps on changing because the path changes and then we figure out changes hain ...

Waise wrong profession mein main hoon that much I can say ... because what I am doing I am good in it and also kinda habituated with it but passionate nehin hoon on that ... I wanted to pursue Cinematography but Dad wanted me to study "Applied Maths" and I settled to MBA ... my Fate ... Angry

Ok then tell me is it possible to decode the tracks for other shows too (other PH,especially BT shows) the way u do with 4 lions /Gautham Hegde shows,

Haan you can very well ... Tu Friends dekh thats aesthetic and also logical.

I decode White Collar too while watching it ... LOL NCIS last season finale I said the bomb and remote in the car ...and Bones will run away with the girl the moment her Dad started lectures on "Not getting into the system" ... LOL

Yep i watch friends but never bothered abt the futur tracks,so njoyed each epi as it comes,just started to watch whitecollar,NCIS nope never watched it,cant handle too many dramas ,as of now iam hooked to IP (only Hindi soap iam watching at the moment)watch friends in WB ,whitecollar and MCA3 in star world ,just for laugh gags, TLC and NDTV goodtimes r my fav channel and My day endup listening to songs b4 sleeps engulfs me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi..mrinalini..

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

[QUOTE=Lizzy2012]Hello hi ppl

Hi Geet,

Hi satya,

So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today

*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming

Oye...Snowball Fights...?? Wink Can I join you ?? 

Great take on the episode...!! 

Always welcome, Vidya

Thnks, Hun Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidLizzy2012

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

Hello hi ppl

Hi Geet,

Hi satya,

Slept hugging the iPad LOL..on a serious note . Didn't know when I slept  ..I was so tired..Hug.. House was swarming With guests 

I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis

Mera dil garden garden ho gaya...Thanks Lizzy ...Big smile.Don't bother about BS and Wifey anymore.. Mind Focussed only on ASR and wifeyWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1tanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
I do. The new spoiler for the GH track..amma will soon know the truth about arhi marriage...GH track will be interesting ..return of Shyam soon.. Anji will meet Shyam with the cognisance of the RMwasis
[/QUOTE]

Hmm this is interesting ... 
Return of Shyam to the screen or RM .. lizzy ?

maaziaabaviLizzy2012sharmibalan

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Hi Sathu Hug

nice take on the episode... itna chota kyun????

I have some doubts

1. Contract itni jaldi khatam kaise ho sakta hain? 6 months of contract, matlab Anji must be at least 8 months preggy.. gawd tummy mein ant paida ho raha hain kya??

2. Why is GH hell bent on showing only drama? no romance... sooner separation... how can TRP increase with this?

3. I'm fed up of Arnav wooing Khushi ... wanna see ulta of it... do you think I will ever get it? sorry just finding reasons, other than BS to keep me hooked to the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012sharmibalantanthya

Go to top