Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 20)

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by tanthya

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux

Hi Geet,

welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,

Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians
So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today

Lizzzy How you doing now babe??? Thik ho and howz 50 shades of grey ??? LOL

Doods .. i started that too .. .the writing is amateurish .. but the plot is very Dark .. & good .. just done a couple of pages .. have been meaning to ask .. is the trilogy worth it .. or just go with the grey one ?
Same pinch winey. I have just started it tooBig smile.. It is ok till what I read..waiting for the book to turn on the heatLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleredwine1

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hello hi ppl
Was searching for the new thread.. Guests gone.. Geet came back running to redux

Hi Geet,

welcome...now put ur legs up, saans andar lo, bahar pheko n relax in Redux !! Big smile
Hi satya,

Landed safely on the redux Tarmac...UFF.. Breathing back to normal..HugTo my fellow  reduxians

Lizzy d arling .. .howdy .. where did u go to yesterday ?? Hug
Slept hugging the iPad LOL..on a serious note . Didn't know when I slept  ..I was so tired..Hug.. House was swarming With guests 

geeta tell me you have news

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleLizzy2012redwine1

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Originally posted by abavi

Updated babes ... Big smile I hope aaj ke baad meri zaroorat nehin hain ... LOL

wonderful update yet again doods!!

So the story goes like this..

ASR's dad sends his family for a temple visit and creates a accident while getting his illegal wife home. the family returns back.. both the ladies Mrs.Malik and Miss.Jha are shocked...

now in another part, Kushi's parents die in an accident that Malik caused.
Kushi becomes an orphan...

Arnav's dad is responsible for Kushi's parents death..

Now the questions... the mystery is not fully revealed yet!

- Kushi is indirectly only responsible for ASR's mom's death.. Or is it possible that Kushi's Aunt at that time, Garima came and fought or asked for justice for the orphaned girl at Sheesh mahal and the day happened to be Anjali's wedding day?
- was that the reason ASR's mom commited suicide?
- Did Shyam know about this secret? is that why he tried to rope in Kushi so that she will help him in taking revenge for his sister and he can help her taking revenge for her parents?
-What happened to Malik? Did something happen to him while he was alone... when he tried to right the wrong and stopped him from supporting ms.Jha or Mrs.Malik? Is he still alive somewhere?
-I have a feeling that Garima's dark past is also connected to this somehow...
- So do you think when the Maliks family started for temple the raizadas were also with them?
- You said Nani's mentioning the time and date would trigger the FB of incidents for kushi and she will connect the dots about her parent's death. Could it be possible that Shyam says about Kushi's surname and then the realisation starts for Nani...

Abavi whoa so many queries ??? LOL

These all are not decided and when they will show I can deduce before that kaise bolun?? This is their story ... mera thodi hi hain ??? bolo bolo ???

See the outline of the story is given and all the queries that you have are mini tracks and so we need to wait and see how it is revealed ... 
Hey yeah! I know so many queries.. Your post manages to bring out the inquistive me that the episode fails to do!
 I agree, its their story- and they still have to reveal all this.. so still have to decode it for usTongue
Ever since I read your last two posts... these scenes have started playing out..

An eight year old girl scared out of wits, biwilderedly looking at a crowd composed of her relatives and neighbours fighting with Malik or probably trying to beat him up for the hit and run- Police arrest or something, A 15 year old boy who comes out of the wedding hall hearing all the commotion, and comeas and stands near his Mom who is looking at the proceedings helplessly...while the little girl moves to a shattered looking Mrs. Malik and asking her if she knows where her parents are and that she is very scared, that they didnot return home... this finally breaks down Mrs.Malik as she turns and bolts into the house. The 15 year old looks at the 8 year old one last time before he took after his mom, but he was too late... and he never saw the girl again for another 10 years...

Now this situation is for Arnav's dad- Whom I think is alive somewhere.

Arnav brought in La, but was in love with Kushi.. Since he knew he was not in love with La, they ended their relationship. But what if Arnav's dad (Malik) was in the same situation- He got engaged to Arnav's mom(Ms.Raizada) on insistence of his family but was in love with Ms. Jha.
Malik and Ms.Jha shared the same relationship like how Arnav and Kushi shared those times, but Malik for some reason could not break the engagement with the girl his family chose for him and went ahead with the wedding- He could never love her like he had loved Ms.Jha but he gave her everything that is expected of a good husband. but he couldnt forget his love either...  and a story plot on these lines...
<was thinking even if Arnav married La out of situational need, he would have given her everything but still his heart would yearn for Kushi>

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuLizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..Doodlesarra0tanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi every one HugHugHug

@Tanths: Just read ur postEmbarrassed...too good...very insightful..keep it up Hug

@Doodsie: Hug Tujhe toh uss din hi bol diya thaEmbarrassed ur post is just out of this world and gave us the skeleton or base of the story line!!!!Big smile <3

@all: First Bengali President Mr Pranab MukherjeeClap...Am feeling so proud being a bengali!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Yep..And these days the fav hill station of Bengalees would be "Raisina Hills"Wink

Aamar shonar Bangladesh ... Huggies to all bongs .. Wink
the best job in the world . Indian President .. BIG HOUSE .. people to wait on hand & foot .. unlimited expense & travel account .. 
Work is stand up every year .. for a cpl of hours to salute a few guys .. give out gifts .. meet some people on their way in & out of the airport .. & in the huge house ...

& when u have a mind to it .. sign a couple of dockets ... Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusg08iritztrintring..mrinalini..twisted_beenzLizzy2012DoodleRiyaDutta

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

Hi All Hug

Too many new emoticons!!!! Am I missing something??? Big smile

Doods   "You fill our hearts with gladness
           Take away all our sadness
           Ease our troubles ...about IPK
           That's what you do"  Hug Heart

Sathu...I knew the potted plant had some deeper meaning, and you explained it so nicely...thanks so much Hug

Awww .. Have I told you lately that I love you Heart

Haan "Potted plant" that and the "Khushi's stubbed petals" and the song "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon" were the hints for my analysis and the "Foundation" lay out ...

Chalo ab toh meri analysis ki zaroorat nehin hain naa??? Big smile

What????? nehi nehi...we're more than happy to give you breaks in between but as you have seen with this PH, tracks change... atleast the minor ones, and who's gonna decipher them for us when that happens?

Waise I've decided not to bother too much about anything anymore, let them show, Mami, Payah, HP, "Aap Bhi Na" for all I care...I'll just sit back and enjoy. And as a very intelligent person who is WISE beyond his years once said "Dekhna Hai to Dekho"...I can always exercise that rightLOL

But Doods seriously, the way you decipher the track from the clues given, its such a joy to read that. More than IPK I enjoy reading those and going "Aha".

@ Red:- ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziatwisted_beenztrintringsharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..sarra0sbk2tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Hello hi ppl

Hi Geet,

Hi satya,

So what's the hot topic that's been discussed today

*Groan* don't remind me of Hot, I am  melting faster than ice cream here in the humid, sultry weather ...Think Cool, Think Antarctic, Thick  snowball fights Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidtrintring..mrinalini..twisted_beenzLizzy2012

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Good Morning to all on Redux right now. IS everyone waiting for today's episode to air.

I am for sure

Lizzy2012sharmibalanredwine1..mrinalini..tanthya

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Hi every one HugHugHug

@Tanths: Just read ur postEmbarrassed...too good...very insightful..keep it up Hug

@Doodsie: Hug Tujhe toh uss din hi bol diya thaEmbarrassed ur post is just out of this world and gave us the skeleton or base of the story line!!!!Big smile <3

@all: First Bengali President Mr Pranab MukherjeeClap...Am feeling so proud being a bengali!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Yep..And these days the fav hill station of Bengalees would be "Raisina Hills"Wink

Aamar shonar Bangladesh ... Huggies to all bongs .. Wink
the best job in the world . Indian President .. BIG HOUSE .. people to wait on hand & foot .. unlimited expense & travel account .. 
Work is stand up every year .. for a cpl of hours to salute a few guys .. give out gifts .. meet some people on their way in & out of the airport .. & in the huge house ...

& when u have a mind to it .. sign a couple of dockets ... Wink

And you can raise your pay yourself..Big smile

Well Mrs Patil did thatWink

iritzsharmibalanredwine1twisted_beenzLizzy2012

Go to top