Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread (Page 106)

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Yea yea..the wooing part was damn cute..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJhalak29sharmibalan

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=mommamia]
Break fast Karke jayiye ga.. so thawing in order.. There is something to it in that.. See when Arnav said with gritted teeth abt Shyam and Khushi.. Just watch her reaction.. She is pondering..And she is watching her every step now... So receding when Khushi was approaching her.. What do u think ?
She is listening intently to him.. Then whennsaysni married Khushi for ur sake, she is surprised... When he says that he thought Shyam and Khushi.. She looks down.. As if mulling it over or realizing that Arnav knew of  shyam's deception for a long time... And when he says i did not marry her for love but u.. I guess she is realizing his sacrifice... And u can see a slight smile on her face when he says I started loving her after marriage... And then she becomes ecstatic that he remembers what she used to say about saansein ruk jaana... 
I think she is happy that he was not trapped into this relation as Shyam suggested... 
Yes.. Now when she wants to bring Shyam again in RM..what might be the reason ?? Will it be a chance to redeem or something more ?? How strong is she.. Thats what I am thinking.. Its imp to watch out for Anji in coming epis.. My focus will be on her.. Help me out..
I think it will be for redemption... Maybe she will force Shyam to confess that he wandered off and if he does only then he will be given an entry.. But Shyam being shyam will mess up.. And the whole reason of marrying Anji will come out... 
They can redeem anji's brain when she starts noticing shyam's slip ups and connecting the dots.. Best way to keep everyone happy...
OK.. this is going by her characteristic trait right.. She cannot be vengeful.. She cannot be ASR..
She cannot be ASR.. Neither Shyam... She can manipulate but for ppl's happiness...
Plus it's time for us to see how far she will go for her brother's happiness? Will she sacrifice her happiness for their happiness?
If she does.. Then the bond of these 3 dragon flies will become eternal...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08Jhalak29sharmibalanmommamia

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...Just watched the episode...

We got romance from everywhere...So who won...

Sandy or Beena...LOL

But loved it...Superb episode...

Guys someone mentioned about spoiler pic...Is there a link ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I was hoping...that we get an office track now... a short one...
We have seen him flirt wiht her in RM and GH...well so far not at work...

If Khushi is reluctant to come to RM...

Then I would love to see ASR create a situation for her to join AR designs...

Because the first time...she worked for him...He gave her so much trouble

The second time...He didn't like the concept

The third time...I would want him to arrange for her to work there...and treat her with love and respect...

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

I was hoping...that we get an office track now... a short one...
We have seen him flirt wiht her in RM and GH...well so far not at work...

If Khushi is reluctant to come to RM...

Then I would love to see ASR create a situation for her to join AR designs...

Because the first time...she worked for him...He gave her so much trouble

The second time...He didn't like the concept

The third time...I would want him to arrange for her to work there...and treat her with love and respect...
As they say third time is the charm... Big smile

sharmibalan

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mommamia][QUOTE=Chani123][QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=mommamia]
Break fast Karke jayiye ga.. so thawing in order.. There is something to it in that.. See when Arnav said with gritted teeth abt Shyam and Khushi.. Just watch her reaction.. She is pondering..And she is watching her every step now... So receding when Khushi was approaching her.. What do u think ?
She is listening intently to him.. Then whennsaysni married Khushi for ur sake, she is surprised... When he says that he thought Shyam and Khushi.. She looks down.. As if mulling it over or realizing that Arnav knew of  shyam's deception for a long time... And when he says i did not marry her for love but u.. I guess she is realizing his sacrifice... And u can see a slight smile on her face when he says I started loving her after marriage... And then she becomes ecstatic that he remembers what she used to say about saansein ruk jaana... 
I think she is happy that he was not trapped into this relation as Shyam suggested... 
Yes.. Now when she wants to bring Shyam again in RM..what might be the reason ?? Will it be a chance to redeem or something more ?? How strong is she.. Thats what I am thinking.. Its imp to watch out for Anji in coming epis.. My focus will be on her.. Help me out..
I think it will be for redemption... Maybe she will force Shyam to confess that he wandered off and if he does only then he will be given an entry.. But Shyam being shyam will mess up.. And the whole reason of marrying Anji will come out... 
They can redeem anji's brain when she starts noticing shyam's slip ups and connecting the dots.. Best way to keep everyone happy...
OK.. this is going by her characteristic trait right.. She cannot be vengeful.. She cannot be ASR..
She cannot be ASR.. Neither Shyam... She can manipulate but for ppl's happiness...
Plus it's time for us to see how far she will go for her brother's happiness? Will she sacrifice her happiness for their happiness?

If she does.. Then the bond of these 3 dragon flies will become eternal...Big smile

For what ever reason they are bringing Shyam in to RM now...It will be nice to see how it plays out...

So true...We have seen Khushi and Arnav's sacrifice...We have to see to what extent Anjali can go...then @RED...Big smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 23 July 2012 at 12:52pm

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Jhals u did not reserve???
sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged