Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Silsila Pyar Ka !!! Third Thread - Page 31

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hea ladies..

My akhri kwahish from this CVs.

why nt show one decent convo between Arnav and Kushi and they decide to divorce, kushi anyways remembers only the pain he gave where as Arnav doesnt even recall all those asli zindagi athyachar she did on him, few even want kushi NK to patch and thats a great idea , they can marry and stay happily ever after, Arnav needs to write all his property to all his money suckers and move away elsewhere as anyways no one loves him and he can live alone , he is still alone though surrounded by so many ppl.

Anyways when has CVs ever read me.. wish they wud atleast grant me this πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nareshkota thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Chalo guys me off to .. need to work .. 

Doods thanx for answering my queries .. dimaag thoda shaant hua hai ... but u dint answer on Shyam .. Doesnt this line .. make Shyam parallel hero ??  answer chhod dena ... will read once i am back .. 

Bye all .. cya when i cya .. πŸ€—

bye cya..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

SathyaπŸ€—

Loved your thoughts about kushi with the plant...a very new perspective to look at towards what is coming in the future...

I  felt that she held to the plant as if in absence of Arnie his close aid, the plant will be her guardian!...which she dropped as soon as she saw him!πŸ˜‰

DoodsπŸ€—

Your post just leaves me reeling ...kushi being involved in Arnav's past...so all of the past is pretty soon hitting RM...looks very interesting if only executed well!

Hello all Reduxians!πŸ€—

ZU,   πŸ€—     πŸ€—

Thank You !! ..

The way she was holding it was quite odd..it was not the  grasp of using it as a weapon more like safeguarding the plant... bas ..my mind went  swimming along   as to why she was holding n then dropped  ..and u got what my tired brain cooked up πŸ˜›

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nareshkota

woh promo dekha maine magar aabh hukum TRP ka chal raha hein naa toh.. maine samjha ki separation dobara nahin karenge..

Yup ppl got hooked also because of this promo ... so they will eventually play this out ... They have to ... TRP will come and go and they should have not taken the audience for granted ... If I were there to would have put my foot down before wedding track itself ... Star gets to Gul very easily ... πŸ˜†
Doodle thumbnail

Parallel hero kyun banega??? Anti hero always have to be equally strong as the protagonist if not more ... See the more evil and strong is the villain the more sympathy and emotions will be with the hero ... isn't it??? Hence your answer ...

chal bye Winey 
Nareshkota thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Yup ppl got hooked also because of this promo ... so they will eventually play this out ... They have to ... TRP will come and go and they should have not taken the audience for granted ... If I were there to would have put my foot down before wedding track itself ... Star gets to Gul very easily ... πŸ˜†

how much will always be a question naa..πŸ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Answer to all the questions Shyam's true face and real truth..

Ok good...the full revelation happens...and she is still stuck to him...giving shyam the final redemption...right...
Doodle thumbnail

how much will always be a question naa..πŸ˜†

INDEED πŸ˜†  
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iritz

<font color="#660066" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
🀣 Hahahah..</font>

🀣
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Parallel hero kyun banega??? Anti hero always have to be equally strong as the protagonist if not more ... See the more evil and strong is the villain the more sympathy and emotions will be with the hero ... isn't it??? Hence your answer ...

chal bye Winey 

Achha all those talks about Gurgaon mental asylum and stuff that pooped up a few times during the kiddu track, does that mean that Shyamu's sister might still be be alive but at a mental asylum somewhere? πŸ˜•